Smile FJB Happy Week #1
    Everyone knows what a Happy Meal™ is. Well... since none of us really ever fully grow up, we could all use a little extra happiness every week. That is why I am now starting to run "Happy Weeks" for all of the merchant's whose programs I manage.

FantasyJewelryBox.com's affiliate program Happy Week is going to have each day of the working week (read: Monday through Friday) follow a letter of the Latin alphabet:

1st Day - Monday - A
    2nd Day - Tuesday - B
    3rd Day - Wednesday - C
    4th Day - Thursday - D
    5th Day - Friday - E

This post is made on Monday at 10:05 AM Eastern Time - a perfect time to start with the "A", which this week is going to mean "Adjustment(s)".

So, here's what I want to take care of on this Adjustment(s) Day:

An affiliate has mentioned to me several times that he has been experiencing problems with FJB images in newly uploaded datafeeds. The problem is that some of the images are just not showing. Here's an excerpt from the message I've recently received from this affiliate:

----------------------------
    I don't know what else to say or do, but there is no way that I will be checking and uploading any datafeed for any merchant every other day, in order to have the images showing up from the pages made from the datafeed.

I don't care what other excuse the fantasy jewelry may tell you, but the way it's now, it's not acceptable.

Geno, I have one suggestion to this issue, but it's up to you if you want to do it or not.

Make a post asking your fantasy jewelry affiliates that are using the fantasy jewelry datafeed, if they have any problem with the images not showing.

Never mind the ones using the GoldenCan script, just the regular datafeed users.
    ----------------------------

So I am making this post within the "Happy Week" thread. I want you to be happy, and if there are more among you who are as unhappy as the above affiliate, tell me about it! FJB has moved the hosting of all images from Yahoo to another server, but it looks like that hasn't solved the problem (at least for this one affiliate). I need know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Looking forward to your feedback, and many thanks in advance for being sincere.

Geno

Your other affiliate said never mind with the GoldenCan folks, just ask the regular datafeed users. If the GoldenCan folks were asked, I would respond that most of my images are missing in the GoldenCan feed. I have some, but the ones I need the most - that a particular page is built around - have gone missing.

Whoops - I just discovered that it's not my GoldenCan pages that are missing images - it's the pages I made with SAS make a page. I rebuilt when they said it was fixed and just discovered it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    Whoops - I just discovered that it's not my GoldenCan pages that are missing images - it's the pages I made with SAS make a page. I rebuilt when they said it was fixed and just discovered it isn't.
    Ok. So you're having the same problem then, Judi, correct? E-mail me the URLs to those pages please.

Geno

It's not really the same problem, since I'm not using the feed directly. It's a problem because I used SAS with an old feed (before the fix) and then didn't catch that they needed to be rebuilt (again)

I'll be glad to email you the page URLS if you still want them, but the issue is just do I really want to rebuild again. I need to replace those pages with Golden Can and move on. I just missed them.

Got your e-mail, Judi. Yes, replacing those pages with GoldenCAN would probably be the quickest fix.

If anyone else has the problem described in post #1, let me know.

Geno

I take it no one else has the problem described here. Good. Tomorrow we'll have a fun day!!

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    2nd Day - Tuesday - B
    "B" for Bonus Day

Here's an exclusive bonus for this week: All $200+ sales generated by May 28 get a 20% commission.

Good one, huh? Take advantage of it and a wonderful day & week!

Geno

3rd Day - Wednesday - C
    "C" for Coupon Day

...and the coupon of the week is: 20% OFF All Orders

Coupon code: AF20

Valid: through May 28 Midnight

Good luck using it! It is a great discount, and I am positive your visitors will love it.

Geno

4th Day - Thursday - D
    ...and Thursday a "D" or a Doman Giveaway Day!

DOMAINS GIVEN AWAY:

SSJeweler.com (of course, for Sterling Silver Jeweler)
    HQJewelry.com (for High Quality Jewelry)
    MagicJeweler.com (speaks for itself :])

1-2-3 GIVEWAY CONDITIONS:

1. Create a Website:
    1.1. Well-designed;
    1.2. Featuring at least 2/3 of all FantasyJewelryBox products.

2. Products/ads on the website:
    2.1. The domain name should keep the FJB products mentioned in 1.2. on it for at least 2 years from the date we transfer the domain name ownership to you.
    2.2. You may run Google AdSense, Google AdWords (and other similar programs) on the site, but not promote products of (or banners/text ads leading to) any of FJB's direct competitors (i.e. companies that sell essentially the same products as FJB does: fashion jewelry, designer replicas, sterling silver, cubic zirconia, stainless steel and titanium jewelry, etc) throughout the whole website on the domain name we've given to you.

3. Selection & Restrictions:
    3.1. Domain name giveaway is subject to FJB Affiliate Manager approval of the website applying for a domain.
    3.2. Important Trademark Notice: Using Google AdWords' (and similar programs') ads on this domain, you may not bid on the Fantasy Jewelry Box name (in any shape).

WHAT YOU GET:

Each affiliate meeting the above-quoted conditions, will receive (absolutely FREE OF CHARGE):

1 Domain Name (registered through the end of May 2007; $8.25/yr thereafter)

Domains are given out on "first come, first served" basis. That is whoever's website gets approved first, gets to choose first; second - chooses second; and so on...

SWEET , huh?! Looking to hearing from you all...

Geno

May I sell diamonds, gold and other higher priced jewelry of other merchants on these domains?
    Yes! You may. Just have the two-thirds of the FJB's feed up, stick to the rest of conditions, and you'll be fine!!

Geno

5 - Friday - E
    "E" for Easy Cash

Generate a cumulative value of FJB sales $500 or larger within the 3 days between 26 May (11:35 AM) and 29 May (11:35 AM) and I will raise your commission on all these sales to 15%

Best of luck!!

Geno

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread