Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I have seen how you are all talking about me and you will all burn in the Lake of Fire [Removed LINK].

Domino,

Warning #1

- Having a chuckle at someone is one thing, but impersonating them solely to make them look like a complete idiot is something quite different!

Haiko

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Haiko ]

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: buggy ]

Deleted by Tribune

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Tribune ]

I am sorry Haiko. I couldn't help myself. The medication is wearing off. My dog ate my screen name. Google didn't index my site.(I got a hundred excuses)

If I change the name to songwriter4u.nu will you forgive me?

On a side note, did anyone else think it was pranav who impersonated the kidnappers in Pakistan to get the ransom money. I did. It sounded like sonething he would do. Like saying he did someones banners.

LMAO man you can't buy content like this.

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Domino ]

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome songwriter4u (if you don't mind calling you that). Read around...you will learn a lot in here, and see how things work, instead of assuming you know, such as what the difference between a username and a domain name is. You should find it rather educational, especially since I've tried to explain it, and you aren't hearing it...maybe you can pick up on it from somebody else.

Tom Pyles

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: TH Media ]

ABW Ambassador
    Tom, the person who started this thread is NOT the same person you were corresponding with. Someone's idea of a joke is rather out of line.

Elisabeth Archambault

The person almost fooled me as well, that is why I deleted my above post, I realized it wasn't SW4U.

The comment about "impersonated the kidnappers in Pakistan" is not too funny either, pranav or not. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

John

ABW Ambassador
    Let's see:

Domino=Smont

Wasn't Smont the one Pranav was always asking for back-up from?

And Yes Elisabeth ... It was out of line.

Haiko ... Maybe an impersonation clause is needed in the ABW rules and Regs [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Regards,
    Dave

Hold on,I'm smont and I don't know what this is about and don't really care.If I got anything to say I will use my own name.
    Not mad or anything but I just want to clarify this.

ABW Ambassador
    My appologies ...

Your not the smont with the page Montster.com?

I must have been confused :confused:

Solly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Dave

No Domino is Mont not Smont.

BTW it is a little bit funny.

Heyder ducks to miss a flying chair!

Just a little [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Edited To Remove A Speling errar

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Heyder ]

Domino is Mont, of the late and great Montster.com. I whole heartily(spelling?) apologize if I offended or confused anyone.

The reason I did it was for laughs. I did not attempt or expect to fool anyone. I left a good clue in my profile. But the fact that I did is very funny. Some people thought so, but when Elisabeth expressed her opinion they went back and edited their posts.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Domino,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Some people thought so, but when Elisabeth expressed her opinion they went back and edited their posts. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just to clarify ...

I edited the post ... then Tribune posted ...when I went back to look if it really was that person ... I re-edited my post and John had already deleted his post. The subsequent edits came after my second edit and it was not because Elisabeth's post ... Although I agree 100% with it. Apology accepted on behalf of the board.

Haiko

kewl

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I edited the post ... then Tribune posted ...when I went back to look if it really was that person ... I re-edited my post and John had already deleted his post. The subsequent edits came after my second edit and it was not because Elisabeth's post ... Although I agree 100% with it. Apology accepted on behalf of the board.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So how many posts is that all together?

What *is* the fascination with all this post editing? Why can't you write something then just leave it??

(Says the Icicle who just deleted most of her own back catalog).

I

Darn! If I leave the house a few hours to pick up some spare change, I miss everything.

Do you all think you can hold things down a bit tonight? I have to go uot for a couple of hours and I don't want to miss anything.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Tribune ]

Well she's at it again. The psycho babe strikes: Here is her latest rant to me:

"On your behalf, I have rec'd many, vulgar emails
    from michele,nichole,katrina,julie,etc.Michele posted
    a bestiality image in my guestbook.
    as a prison minister I know people doing hard time for
    less than the harassment your representatives are
    doing.
    That image is a federal offense. 5-7 years minimum.
    A serious artist would not jeapardize his career with
    this type of associate. Additionally, a Tom Pyles
    with a ?internet enterprise has harassed me,
    threatened me and more.
    YOU will be at the helm of the mess when it hits the
    fan. Soon."
    Gaye *****
    =================

I was thinking of sending her this letter in response. Any suggestions on whether I should bother???
    =======================

Dear Ms. *****,

Again, I have no idea what you are rambling about. I have never sent you any vulgar emails. I have been nothing more than polite even in the face of your threats and calling me a "con man." My representative at my media company has also been more than polite and informative in an effort to get you to see the error of your ways.

I do believe you fired the first shot at a "stranger" and I took it...twice. Nichole wrote you one polite letter and I wrote you one polite letter, yet you continued your threats and diatribes.

"That which ye sow, ye shall also reap.."

You continue to insinuate I am not a serious musician and am a fake, a con-man and most likely another person who has conned you out of money in the past.
    You even make fun of "stars" and others who try to make money on the internet, yet you yourself try to make $30 bucks off of a wedding song you wrote if people will use it at their wedding.

May I ask you Gaye what happened in your life to make you such a cynical and hurtful person? What happened to cause your heart to be so cold and paranoid about the rest of the world?

I am a writer with a family trying to mind my own business when along comes psycho babe (you) calling me names and defaming my character out of the clear blue.

No Ms. Vaska, you do not scare me one bit. You know why? Because I just don't care about you or your manufactured "problem." I have enough problems of my own just living everyday.

Now I suggest you stand back from the precipice, and take a deep breath, and think very very carefully about all that has transpired, and remember that it was YOU who started it all.
    Because you are getting very close to stepping off a very high cliff with no parachute.

This entire matter has been turned over to my legal representative. She laughed. But, anyway, you have the choice to do what you think is prudent and right in light of what you think you can afford.

If I were you, I'd take some medication, turn off your computer, take a nap, and forget you ever wrote me your first email and just perhaps...perhaps, the nightmare you are creating for yourself will go away. In fact, I guarantee it will. Everyhing you think is being "done" to you in your imagination will disappear if YOU DISAPPEAR from my life!!

No apologies necessary, just go, throw down your "weapons", and you will be treated with charity and kindness, dignity and respect, and all will be forgotten.

Never walk up to a stranger and start throwing rocks Gaye. Life is just too short. So go away now, and leave me alone...while it is still allowed.

Doug
    ===========
    Thanks for any advice,
    Doug Fitch
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: 807 ]

ABW Ambassador
    I think the advice given in another thread about not responding to her is worth heeding. She seems quite out of touch with reality and anything you say -- even with the most charitable of intentions -- will become distorted in her mind. I suspect only those in immediate contact with her can hope to do any good. I should think this person is a good candidate for your email filters, unless your own morbid curiosity is too strong!

Elisabeth Archambault

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: buckworks.com ]

Thanks Elisabeth.
    I'll heed both of those. And bounce anymore mail that comes my way from her planet [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img])
    Doug Fitch

My mother said to me on her death bed, "Tracy, if you ever have a problem. Write it down."

Right after she died, the stress I went through from that ordeal, threw me into a full blown Manic epsiode. It's a very long story, but suffice it to say, a lot of people got in the middle of things. I started writing, and writing and writing. I have two notebooks hidden in a closet full of all that writing.

What my mother neglected to add to her advice was, "But, whatever you do, don't mail it!"

It's okay to write your reponses. Share them with us here. Everybody seems to be enjoying this saga ... BUT, WHATEVER YOU DO, DON"T MAIL IT!

Tracy

She's paranoid. Possibly schizophrenic or manic. Everything you say will confirm her worst fears. So will everything you don't say.

I like to tell people like that that 'Jesus loves them'. If they are Christian it shuts them up and maybe makes them feel better (and might even be true). If they aren't, it makes them think I'm an even bigger nutter.

Whatever, I don't think it does any harm. Unlike pandering to her delusions will :/ I think.

She'll find the letter anyway, won't she? Or are SE robots not allowed in here?

I

ABW Ambassador
    Icicle,
    I would think she could find it. From my conversations with her, I don't think she has the know-how to look. Not meant as an insult, but somebody who accuses another for stealing a domain name (when it's an Amazon username), and doesn't know any better with the info that was provided her, I don't believe she would find it. I thought she had earlier, and at the time, I didn't realize that it was someone else. In her latest letter to Doug, I'd really like to know what she is talking about. The 'Michele' she mentions is somebody who works in our billing department (and her name is spelled correctly with one L). My letters to this woman were all CC'd to Michele, as well as the lawyers that we have used in the past. With issues like this, I CC them everything. Michele's name was on a footnote at the bottom of my e-mail. That is probably the only place she could have ever seen the name Michele, since most people don't even know Michele even exists. Also, knowing Michele for quite some time, I know that Michele had nothing to do with posting 'bestiality' photos in her guestbook. For starters, Michele isn't that type, secondly, I'm not even sure Michele even knows what that is.

@Doug, just forward her crap to legal@thmedia.net and let them handle it. Don't respond to her letters. If you can't resist the urge to reply, then reply with a note that says 'I've been instructed not to issue a reply to your letter. All correspondence to me should be made to legal@thmedia.net'.

Tom Pyles

Too bad Pranav is banned, maybe he could get some site design work out of it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    There's no loss in Pranav being banned!!!

Anyway, he'd only cause another ugly site to appear--one just like hers! EEWwww...one site like Songwriter4u is too many already!

And of course, psycho-lady would just "KNOW" it was you and Doug who sent the "International Mafia against her"!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast