Purchasing from our own program?
    Hey,

I want to test a product (ex:citikitty.com- toilet training) and I also want to
    test my affiliate link.

Can I purchase the product through my own affiliate link?

Certainly one $5 commission is a drop in a bucket, but worth its weight in gold
    as far as testing the commissin tracking.

Robert

ABW Ambassador
    Yes it's fine, probably 98% + merchants don't have a problem with it. I use hundreds and the only ones that come to mind for me are Amazon and a lot of the hosting type merchants. I don't have any of those.

I wouldn't have a problem with that, Robert. By the way, welcome to the Forum!

Geno

Hey,

Thanks for the quick reply and welcome also. I would've introduced myself,
    but I did'nt see a spot for that. I guess that could've been a new thread!

I was introduced to SAS via affiliateclassroom. I'm not a newbie, but I really
    never got heavily into affiliate marketing. I own a traffic exchange (DUCKING)
    and it had a unique theme, so its been successful.

I'm building a Cat Site, and using 2 programs thru SAS, plus adsense to hopefully
    generate an extra income. I love Cats, so thats why I chose that highly competitive niche. But I lease my own dedicated server, and design my own
    graphics, and websites, so the cost to me was already there.

I like to help others, but you can't help them to be successful if you can't
    do it yourself- Right?

Robert

So,

Is affiliateclassroom worth the money?

Quote Originally Posted by dpl882
    So,

Is affiliateclassroom worth the money?
    Quite Frankly, I have't decided for myself yet. They have a nice training system put together. A lot of work has gone into the site, and it has a unique system put in place to work you through building your own niche site(s).
    Anik, and his moderator Ryan give me the impression, that they are honest and straight forward, and willing to help.

But, even if I were to say it was or wasn't worth the monthly fee (after the initial $1 trial period) it would only be one mans opinion. At this point I'm not recommending this service to my membership, but thats only because I'm extremely careful what I promote.

To be fair- I would suggest giving it a try and deciding for yourself. Only downside I see with the $1 trial period is that they use 2Checkout, and you have to contact AC's support to cancel by the end of your $14 days.
    If it were a paypal monthly subscription, you could just login to your PP account and cancel.

I'm still in so far... Hope this helps!

Robert

Thanks for the reply.

For $1, maybe I will give it a try. I was a afraid it was going to be one of those useless garbage sites where the information is useless to begin with but then it's reworded and resold as another program, but just as useless.

Dan

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread