Cool I'm new here, anything will help
    Hi I'm new here too..... I was wondering if you guys had any tips for me to get started on this affiliate marketing. I am trying very hard to post all over the place, get people to my website and to try to sell the product. I am a FWE affiliate and here is the link to my website. Now i know you guys are already affiliates so I am not trying to sell this to you. I would just like some feedback on how to improve my website and how to market it better.

ANY advice would help.

edited to remove url per forum guidelines for newbies.

Thanks,
    Dan
    Last edited by loxly; May 23rd, 2006 at 05:48 PM.

ABW Ambassador
    First stop spamming.

Talking Sorry
    I'm sorry,

I didn't mean to spam, I just didn't know where exactly to post that message in order to get a good response. I'm new to the site and am still navigating it.

Thanks for the right forum though.

Dan

http and a telephoto
    dofring, welcome to ABW. First thing you want to do is do some reading around the forums. Posting links isn't encouraged until you have posted enough to prove you aren't a spammer but are really someone who is here to learn There is a site review forum, and general questions would go in Midnight Cafe and not in Virtual Family.

Start reading and learning!!!! And asking questions about things like whether using a free hosting service is a good idea.... since it kinda isn't and many affiliate programs won't approve affiliates that use free hosting services.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Thanks Loxly.... i just signed up last night, so i haven't really had much time to read and navigate the site just yet. But that is my goal for tonight. Sorry about the "spam" posting before.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Welcome Doftring - and best of luck.

Ditto on everything Loxly just said - best advice I ever got was to spend time at ABW and just read, read, read, and read some more.

Then I learned how to post (hehe)!

Best of luck and happy learning/reading to ya.

Cheers,
    Liz Gazer
    Growthspurt Media
    Contact me!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread