OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Many CJ Page errors
    Ok I have spent a few weeks trying to read all the CJ threads and slowly building a halfway decent site. I have been having trouble with CJ from DAY ONE. Does anyone have answers to the following problems:

Having to enter my password EVERY time I change a page

NO PICTURES in the entire site I cannot see any of the banners or anything.

Inability to enter CJU : every time I click on the link at the CJ main site my computer just looks at me like "are you nuts there is nothing there" If I try to enter via an email link (like the one that says for FAQ about the new Java click here) I get a sign in page that then takes me back to a page that says I must click here to enter CJU this page takes me back to the sign in page and I go around in a circle chasing my own tail.

Why does some mail in my mailbox get mailed to me and some doesn't?

Did I mention Having to enter my password EVERY time I change a page

Inability to find Contact Information as the "Contact us" link does the same "you can't see me" Thing that the CJU link does.

Oh and I really do not like having to enter my password everytime I go from one page to another within the site.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Have you tried a different browser? If you're in IE, www.getfirefox.com

Otherwise, you desperately need to clean your cookies and browser cache, reboot your PC... that should do it. Sounds like you have some mangled CJ cookies or a stuffed PC.

NO PICTURES in the entire site I cannot see any of the banners or anything.
    You may have some ad-blocker like no-r-ton or similar, blocking your banners, links, and or cookies too.

Ok I cleaned my cookies that got me to only have to enter my password when I wanted a link (so now to make a page with three links I have to go through 4 password screens still pretty annoying as I cannot make the password something I can remember) (or maybe I can but I haven't been able to find that feature) I still see no pics just the little red x's. I have no problem with SAS or any other websites only CJ. I had a problem signing up too! My computer couldn't read the "secret code" so I had to sign up with my wifes computer could that have something to do with it?
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

Yea it definitely sounds as if some sort of program is blocking CJ -- norton as was said or something like that.

Did you try a different browser? That would tell you if it is IE or system related.

Ok well I just tried Firefox and that works. Thanx (however Firefox doesn't seem to like this forum (it is REAAAAAL Slow)
    Last edited by GethsemeneRose; May 24th, 2006 at 05:10 PM. Reason: More Info

Lightbulb
    are you sure you have cookies enabled?

Actually I think Firefox just wanted Flash installed because now it seems to work alot faster here (on the ABW Forum). And yes I have cookies enabled LOL. I think I may have something on IE that is not supposed to be there. I am totally removing IE later this weekend and reinstalling it I will see what happens then but I may not reinstall it because after only 24 hours with FF I am already in love. (why did I wait so long)

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread