Arrow Best affiliate network in the USA?
    With CJ forcing affiliates to use JS links, we're looking for another network. Which major ones would you recommend please?

Not interested in networks which haven't been around for at least a couple of years or only have a handful of affiliate programs.

Cheers

ShareASale.com.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Been trying to find that full list of nominees for the The Best Affiliate Network of 2005, and the voting itself [to post a link to it here], but with no luck.. Where it is? Anyone?

Outsourced Program Manager
    I am going to make a bold prediction, the next 3 replies will be:

Shareasale.com

then

Shareasale.com

and maybe

Shareasale.com

Aha! Found it!!

Here we go:

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=68766

Make the conclusions yourself, Nadeem...

Geno

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=68766

54% ShareASale.com
    22% CJ.com
    12% ShareResults.com
    8% LinkShare.com
    4% Anyone but LinkShare.com
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

just joined shareasale.com as well - love the ease of use and selection. Kind of hoping the merchants I"m working with in CJ will switch over one day soon...
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Have not seen the SAS interface.
    I think there are pros and cons for each.
    Lots of ppl favor SAS though.

CJ has a feature that tells u of the performance of each merchant and banners, if they have it on LS or other interface, that would be awesome..

Will sign up for SAS later

"I think there are pros and cons for each"

And then there are "pro cons", which Shareasale seems to be less afflicted with than any of the others.

With CJ and LinkShare, it seems like every few months they come up with some new "feature" that was poorly thought out and makes things more difficult for affiliates. With SAS, Brian has a tremendous appreciation for affiliates and every enhancement they add makes things easier for affiliates. Also, most major networks are waist-deep in parasites. Instead of taking a stand against parasite, they make rules about what a parasite must do to be acceptable and then loosely enforce those rules. SAS doesn't allow parasites and strictly enforces that policy.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I think the best affiliate network is akin to "what's your favorite drink?' . at any given moment this changes, as who can be better than the one that is paying you most?...but at the same time it does not mean that the networks backing your lessor programs are inferior, it just means you are not selling something as equally as well or better(for the time being)....when that happens I tend to see my favorite change.

In short I think the ones with the least amount of stuff falling thru the bottom (for whatever reason) are best while they behave that way...except for Linkshare, I canned them years ago....Do they still suck?

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    dsteitz, LinkShare has been better lately—answering emails and more responsive here I think. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I'd love to hear what other people are saying since the changes in management.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread