Dadamobile US deactivated
    What a total shock...not. Oh well, another one bites the dust, at my expense. And life goes on.

Keep an eye out for them returning. We noticed 8 merchants de-activated at the same time, several of whom have previously been de-activatedd for non-payment, and returned a few days later. One, FragranceX, has returned already.

Canadienne extraordinaire Susan's Avatar
    Glad I saw this thread! They've been in our integration queue the last while...guess I'll put the kaibosh on them...thanks for the update!
    Susan Arts
    Senior Vice President, Marketing
    Moxy Media

No problem, i really wish CJ would send out an email when an merchant gets disabled. spent a while banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why i had no sales after dumping a ton of cash after advertising them. if anyone cares to contact the rep for them, their email is alessandro.pieraccini dada.net

Hi Brandon,

unfortunately they weren't deactivated for no reason; we are working together with CJ to understand what's going on and to get them reactivated asap.

I'll keep you posted.

hmm we shall see......

What's that quote from pstation?

Quote Originally Posted by cctran
    What's that quote from pstation?
    that was from the Dadamobile AM

Quote Originally Posted by Commission Junction
    Hi Brandon,

The only information I can offer is that Dadamobile has multiple accounts with Commission Junction and they are not all in satisfactory payment status with us at the moment. As soon as the issue is resolved, payments will be released. Hopefully this will be resolved before the next payment period, since there are still a few weeks left.
    and from CJ...

Hmm sounds like they are trying to collect from Dadamobile UK by deactivating Dadamobile US.

I wonder if melty is going to chime in since he foreshadow some of this???

At least this implies that if UK account is settled, melty will finally get paid for his locked commissions...

Hmm sounds like they are trying to collect from Dadamobile UK by deactivating Dadamobile US.

At least this implies that if UK account is settled, melty will finally get paid for his locked commissions...
    hmm, yup it sounds like you hit the hammer right on the head there

Good job CJ! I am glad they are using the US account as leverage. It still puzzles me how the US account was current, but the UK account was far, far behind...I do feel bad for US affiliates for getting caught up in this though...

Quote Originally Posted by melty
    the UK account was far, far behind...
    I thought the UK account was only one month behind since you mentioned they paid up to February, and they owed March? After that point, I think they went offline on CJ?

In any case... Hopefully both accounts come online soon. I have bills to pay.

Locastion of Dadamobile UK
    Could someone give me the UK location of Dadamobile or even a contact telephone number. .

Cheers

Nick Redford
    The Eggbox Studio Ltd
    www.eggboxstudio.co.uk

And they are back again, still undecided if I should even bother with sending them traffic again with this being the second an incident like this has happened...

This is the second time this happened?

In any case, hopefully that means we'll get paid and also Melty.

Yeah...back in Feb. of this year there was an issue with their "finance department" that resulted in my payment being delayed a month. Dadamobile UK still appears to be deactivated as well, guess we'll find out what the deal is on the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by enginez
    Keep an eye out for them returning. We noticed 8 merchants de-activated at the same time, several of whom have previously been de-activatedd for non-payment, and returned a few days later. One, FragranceX, has returned already.
    It is such a ridiculous way of handing the problem. CJ tell us up to 1 day after the fact that a merchant has been deactivated, so then we go through the processes of ending our promotion of them...

...and then a few days or weeks later they are re-activated, but nobody tells us!

With some merchants this has happened 5 or 6 times. It's like nobody dares mention that a merchant can't or won't pay, like it's a big secret. Some other (non US) networks at least have the decency to say when a merchant hasn't paid.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread