Results 1 to 12 of 12
May 24th, 2006, 06:56 PM #1Free Laptop - just what I need
I have been receiving emails for free laptops and I can always use more free stuff. Anyone else get a 'free laptop' or an email telling you how to get one
May 24th, 2006, 07:08 PM #2
if it is too good to be true, it is mostly likely not true.
Nothing is free..
May 24th, 2006, 07:12 PM #3
Usually at least 10 of those make it past my spam filters every day. I'd hate to know how many they send me.Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.
May 25th, 2006, 05:19 AM #4
they are 'way too busy trying to improve my love life
May 25th, 2006, 06:23 AM #5
There are countless ways a free laptop could improve your love life Herb Too many jokes for me to go through here
What amazes me is the recent increase in the amount of foreign lottery emails and "I am the deposed King of war ravaged Ghana and need you bank account info" emails. I hadn't seen many of those for 6 months, but it seems like 10 a day now.
May 25th, 2006, 06:31 AM #6Originally Posted by Noth
May 25th, 2006, 08:52 AM #7
May 25th, 2006, 09:07 AM #8
That's nothing. Yesterday, I:
1) Won three lotteries I never entered,
2) Was preapproved for more mortgages than I've had in all my life,
3) Found out that I needed to update my account information at Wells Fargo, Commonwealth Bank, and other banks where I don't have accounts,
4) Won $500 gift cards to Circuit City, Sears, Target, K-Mart, and Home Depot,
5) Am able to get expensive software for pennies on the dollar,
6) Got several really hot stock tips,
7) Found out I can loose a total of 537 pounds (when you add up all the separate claims),
8) Made several new friends who want me to help them get money out of storage in Nigeria,
9) Found some tremendous deals on Rolexes,
10) Learned how to get a college degree in 15 minutes,
11) Learned how to become a minister so I can marry my sister (??!?!),
Plus, I can increase my bust size. I'm going to pass on that one, though.
May 25th, 2006, 09:32 AM #9
"there is no such thing as a free lunch" (or a free laptop)
May 25th, 2006, 10:18 AM #10
Yeah I bealive it so too. Its just for getind you in their site and gather info !!!
May 25th, 2006, 11:07 AM #11
May 25th, 2006, 11:50 AM #12