How Do You Superaffiliates Do It?
    I'm really curious after reading a post on six figure earnings in here. I'm still developing only 1 website (took me like 4 months). And I know some of you have over a 100.

Right now I see the earining potential from just one, but I see I still have a lot to learn before I can boast about that kind of success.

Is there a specific question you are asking?

In terms of how affiliates "do it", there are many answers to that question. There are many techniques, niches, foci, and business models.

The factor that is common to all these things is hard work and doing something that everyone else isn't doing...or doing it better.

There's some great advice:
    Quote Originally Posted by kea12345678
    The factor that is common to all these things is hard work and doing something that everyone else isn't doing...or doing it better.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    What they said
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

McDonalds are not where they are today by running one restaurant... the trick is too work hard until you make success from one site, then use your knowledge and profits to upscale your operations as rapidly as possible.

dynamic site creation. Automate the process, spend time building scalable backends instead of months in dreamweaver manually typing in tons of links/tables/etc.

I don't know how they do it, but I do know one that was developing nearly 2 to 3 websites with content a day. Even bought a domain, got it pointed to his servers, and designed and added content within 4 hours. Never heard of it before but it happened. DNS updated THAT quickly.

Some people are just amazing.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread