Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ABW Networking After Affiliate Summit - 7/12/06
    Affiliates: If you're going to be attending the Affiliate Summit in Orlando in July (or would just be interested in meeting other ABWers), and would be available for either lunch, dinner, or some sort of networking session on July 12th (the day after Affiliate Summit), post a single reply here so I can get a count and list of interested people.

Depending on the interest, I think we can get a sponsor to cover a meal and/or a place to do some networking. We might even be able to arrange some presentations.

Also, does anyone know if Haiko has a CafePress store? It would be great to get some ABW buttons for us to wear at Affiliate Summit (and other events) to help promote ABW and identify fellow ABWers.

(If you have questions about the Affiliate Summit, see some of the other threads: 1 2 3)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

http and a telephoto
    I think this is a great idea. CafePress is actually having a "meetup" on the Saturday night before (July 8th) but it isn't sponsored and is just a "lets get together and say hi" for anyone in the Orlando area that is involved with CafePress as a shopkeeper or affiliate.

As far as buttons, someone get a design to me and we will provide them, they can be picked up at my booth. If folks aren't attending Summit they and they attend this "after event" they can get a button there....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager
    Hey Michael,

You know I'm in. I also live near Orlando, so if you need any ideas for venue, let me know .

-Michael

Affiliate Manager
    Hey Michael,

I'm in too, I live in the Orlando area and would love to get together with fellow ABW'ers.

Thanks
    Sajjad

Internet Cowboy
    I'm there.

Outsourced Program Manager Rick - Bitcom's Avatar
    I'm in too. Can't wait!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    Depending on the interest, I think we can get a sponsor to cover a meal and/or a place to do some networking. We might even be able to arrange some presentations.
    Michael,

I'm in, we are attending for a few days and taking the week off in Orlando. As for a sponsorship, if you guys can plan it, count me in with $1,000 for dinner or drinks, your choice...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    In.

I would definitely have been in but I fly back to Switzerland on the 12th. I do hope to meet a lot of you during the summit though.

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    I am in
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Talking
    i am in pending 2 free tickets..

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    tentative
    Hey ladies & gents - if I make it out to affiliate summit (still tentative) I'd def be interested.

Cheers,
    Liz Gazer
    Growthspurt Media
    Click here to send me your inquiries, questions or comments.

I'm in if Chet goes...then maybe him and I can catch a movie afterwards!

I think orlando is a great location for the summit. From what I've been hearing, this should be one of the best ever. I actually won't be attending, but my director will be out there, wondering around with his fam.

Don't forget to check out DisneyWorld and give goofy a high five for me!
    [B]Jon Lyons[/B]
    Director of Affiliate Operations
    [EMAIL="jon.lyons@fluxads.com"][SIZE=1]jon.lyons@fluxads.com[/SIZE][/EMAIL][SIZE=1] | 1-877-GO-2-FLUX | [URL="http://www.fluxads.com/"]FluxAds.com[/URL][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]LinkedIn: [URL]http://www.linkedin.com/in/jrlyons[/URL][/SIZE]

Just don't plan anything on Monday night....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager
    Also, SAS always throws a killer bash. I wonder when their party is? Carolyn or Brian?

http and a telephoto
    Andy, I thought we were looking at doing something Wednesday, Monday is already booked up.
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by EasyClickTravel
    Also, SAS always throws a killer bash. I wonder when their party is? Carolyn or Brian?
    Exactly why I mentioned about leaving Monday night open....

http and a telephoto
    Andy, the SAS party is not what Michael was talking about as an ABW get together. Are you registered for Summit yet? I don't see your company on the attendee list....
    Deborah Carney

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Andy, the SAS party is not what Michael was talking about as an ABW get together.
    I know Lox.... the ABW get to gether is a diff thing, we already have $1,000 into the hat ..

Are you registered for Summit yet? I don't see your company on the attendee list....
    Nope, we are smuggling in 30 people this time around .... we will all be holograms walking in ... (inside joke)

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Monday what??
    Ok now... spill the beans. What's going on the Monday night?

And pls don't say that if you tell me you'll have to kill me ... Life is just beginning to get interesting!!

Cheers,
    Liz Gazer
    Growthspurt Media
    Contact me!

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez

I'm in, we are attending for a few days
    That's why I asked ...

holograms... that's funny...

So you are just hanging out at the hotel snatching people as they walk in and out? What a plan....

As always, Summit sounds like it will be interesting and more than just a fun industry get together....

I'll be inside hanging at my booth.... during the day of course...
    Deborah Carney

See You in Orlando!
    I'm still a relative newbie here on ABW, but I'd love to get one of those buttons! I look forward to meeting you all at Affiliate Summit and also getting to know you here on the foums.

Thanks for the hospitality!
    Sam

(edited to remove the signature I had included... sorry about that!!)
    Last edited by samharrelson; June 4th, 2006 at 09:05 PM.

If anyone is interested in going at the After-Summit ABW Networking (Wednesday, 7/12/06) and you haven't let me know yet, please let me know by either replying here, or by Sending me a PM, or by emailing me.

Tentative plans will be to have some sessions (probably from 1pm to 6pm) and then dinner afterwards.

Some proposed topics for discussion during the sessions include: CJ LMI, PPC, Datafeeds, SAS, and any topics that come up from the Summit.

I'll post more details as things get more finalized.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Maybe Michael
    I am planning to be in SW FL for a week or two for some Tarpon fishing in July. It might be interesting to attend. Do you have more information about what takes place at these summits?

If I did attend, I would be up for networking and meeting peers.

Alan Hamilton

You can find details about the Affiliate Summit on their web site: affiliatesummit.com

I'll be wearing one of these:
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast