Attention Todd,

You are my last hope before I gave up CJ and issue CJ a court letter. so far you are the only real "HUMAN BEING" working in CJ who reply to affiliates.

This "Tom Huckenberry" gave me this answer and hope I'll get away in peace.

"Note that your account still should be significantly in the negative due to the compliance reversal of fraudulently obtained commissions." What the fxxk is this?? Anybody heard of?

I am sick of CJ cut-and-paste style in answering questions, and worst without showing me which lead has problem and simply reverse all leads. There could be bad apples but tom burned my apple tree! Reversal is OK consider my bad luck, but not with NEGATIVE balance. This TOM moron further admit its an error but take no action to fix the bug and give me this B.S. Look at my question below and what he replies. I don't even know what is "CJRP Bonuses", all I'm asking is about reversed leads which CJ mistakenly double deduct my account. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Email from: no-response@cj.com (as usual)
    ------------------------------------
    Tom Huckenberry wrote (Aug 24 9pm):
    I think that you will find that this is now correct. The issue was due to your CJRP Publisher Lead Residual Bonus that was calculated incorrectly. You should have been paid $116 but only got $34.
    This has now been corrected and the balance is now closer to what it should be. There will be a further CJRP Bonus added to this account in Sept for their July traffic which should then balance it all out completely. We will only have these problems for these 2 months (June/July) traffic, after Sept this period of transition will be over and all CJRP Bonuses will be paid by the new
    system regularly.

Note that your account still should be significantly in the negative due to the compliance reversal of fraudulently obtained commissions.

--------------------------------------
    Tom Huckenberry wrote earlier:
    Hello,

Your current account balance seems like it could be an error. We will audit this and let you know what we find.

-------------------------------------
    My question to your support:
    Why am I seeing "NEGATIVE BALANCE"? For a month, nobody answer this and I miss the latest payment and still seeing negative balance. Shall anybody within CJ reply this or until we contact California Department of Justice?

quote:
    Note that your account still should be significantly in the negative due to the compliance reversal of fraudulently obtained commissions.

What the heck do they mean by "fraudulently optained commissions"? Isn't the CJPR for links on our sites promoting CJ, and wouldn't CJ know for sure if they were fradulent very early on (like they did not pay their sign up fee to CJ)?

I, for one, think they could have given you a better response (unless I'm missing something here).

Ron
    7 Days A Week Marketing

"Keep your hands out of my cookie jar!"

Thread is closed as per the litigation clause of the rules.

I am serious about this ... we will not allow any posts that mention lawsuits or any claim of action warranted or not!

Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread