Can anyone here send me one?

John
    Respectfully,

John

----------------------------------------------
    work = Initiate Demand
    passion = Global Ground Work

Talking
    Google Analytics has experienced extremely strong demand, and as a result, we have temporarily limited the number of new signups as we increase capacity. In the meantime, please submit your name and email address at http://www.google.com/analytics/sign_up.html and we will notify you as soon as we are ready to add new accounts. Thank you for your patience.

I signed up here 9 days ago and I received my invitation to sign up today - I signed up today - and now have it on my sites.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Question
    @burgerboy: how many were you able to insert? I've been waiting for months to add more but I managed to get 11 in place before the clampdown.

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Herb ԿԬ
    @burgerboy: how many were you able to insert? I've been waiting for months to add more but I managed to get 11 in place before the clampdown.
    It set me at 5 websites and said that the limit would be increased as they increased their server space.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

I had to wait about 2 1/2 weeks maybe so they must be improving how quickly they send out invitations. It's definitely well worth the wait I didn't have anything for stats before and have a hard time keeping myself from going to Google to see everything. lol I don't really understand much yet about analyzing all the stats yet but am slowly learning. I have a Google credit I have to use soon and working myself up to getting brave enough to attempt it lol (Don't know much about pay per click search or making up the ads yet) but figure all the stats should really help once I do get brave. Psssst.....My husband still can't believe they're giving it to me for free. Hopefully it will stay that way.
    PS - when I set my account up I had a few questions and they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful

I have an extra invite if anyone needs it I'd be more than happy to give it to you... you can e-mail me at steve at movingtargets dot com

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread