CJ Delay
    Anyone know how long the CJ delay is today after their "upgrade" last night?

My latest transaction posted in under 2 hours, so things look normal there.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

yeah, sales seem to be normal right now.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

I think there is a delay......... for some reporting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Anyone know how long the CJ delay is today after their "upgrade" last night?
    I just noticed 9 clicks from an ad that I stopped running at 2PM EST yesterday the 25th. My clicks are low compared to the previous ten days by about 200. I don't see a delay in sale postings.... just over all clicks and impressions. Hmmmnn??

maybe I'll have a zillion sales hit all of a sudden too!!

NOT!!
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Sales were reporting OK early this morning, but it seems like something funky is going on there. Extremely long load times when navigating through secure site, retrieving links, etc. Got to wonder if load times can affect tracking as well. Maybe they'll tell us that the pixels don't need to load in order for transactions to be tracked.

I just got an email from one of my merchants saying that there is an issue with their reporting in CJ.... I am wondering if this is affecting other merchants as well.

Anyone?

I've got sales showing up with event times of less than two hours ago.

But clicks and impressions I did myself about 4 hours ago while checking stock status of some items are still not reported yet.

Clicks way behind here also....

On advertiser not even registering a click but my logs show several hundered.

It's going to be a loooonnnnggg weekend
    Need eBooks ? [URL=http://www.softebooks.com]We gott'em[/URL]:escape:<br>

Yep, only one of my test clicks from yesterday has appeared in reports.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I'd assume that if the click doesn't get tracked, sales probably won't either.

That's not a safe assumption. Clicks and sales are logged, consumed, and posted by entirely different processes.

Normally, it's true. If you're seeing no clicks, there's probably something wrong with your link and you won't see sales. But if the problem is with consumption and posting of the click log file (which is what it sounds like), it has absolutely no impact on sales.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

"But if the problem is with consumption and posting of the click log file (which is what it sounds like), it has absolutely no impact on sales"

But if they have a problem there, why assume that they don't have a problem with the sales tracking process as well?

They have various and sundry problems from time to time, but they would have us believe that tracking functions are infallible. Anything and everything else can get broken at some point, but noooooooooooo, not tracking.

Affiliate Manager
    I'm seeing huge delays as well. I had some people report that they signed up last night and I still haven't seen them post. I've tested clicking on the links and looking to see click reports and they are delayed as well.

I just got my site up, so I'm almost worried that I have the linking wrong. However, it is registering that I have clicks going through, just extremely delayed.

Is there any chance anyone could look over my page and let me know if anything stands out as looking wrong? I don't really know how else to test it with it being so delayed, and their support not being back in until Monday morning.

don't know if its delay, but I have 0 sales today uptil now.

Taylor??
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor
    I'm seeing huge delays as well. I had some people report that they signed up last night and I still haven't seen them post. I've tested clicking on the links and looking to see click reports and they are delayed as well.

I just got my site up, so I'm almost worried that I have the linking wrong. However, it is registering that I have clicks going through, just extremely delayed.

Is there any chance anyone could look over my page and let me know if anything stands out as looking wrong? I don't really know how else to test it with it being so delayed, and their support not being back in until Monday morning.
    Tell me the site URL... I'll look at it..
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Airstrip
    Tell me the site URL... I'll look at it..
    Thanks, I appreciate it. If this goes against anything, mods, please feel free to let me know.

The url is www.hostrefund.com

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

- Taylor

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread