http and a telephoto
    OMG, look what I found.... lol
    Be careful what you search for or you might find .... YOURSELF!!!!

I was doing a search for CafePress (of course) plugins for various programs and found some posts on the oscommerce forums, where I was a very active member for a couple years, and found THIS avatar....

Oh good lord..... lol. It's from 2002-2003 *gasp* and I was talking about starting an affiliate program for MY cafepress shops..... using oscommerce and an affiliate program plugin..... times haven't changed at all!!!! But I am not purple anymore!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    Be careful what you search for or you might find .... YOURSELF!!!!
    I am not purple anymore!!!!!
    Egads Deb that's a helluva scary avatar. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Isn't that from a Bruce Willis movie? 5th Element?

John
    Respectfully,

John

----------------------------------------------
    work = Initiate Demand
    passion = Global Ground Work

Yes, it's the Diva from the 5th Element.

Can't remember her name, though.

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    the first time I saw that Diva I was all impressed with the quality of design of the character then she opened her mouth and started to sing. I was ROFL for about 10 minutes was probably one of the funiest juxtapositions I had seen in a long time. I still remember that scene with fondness even though I shudder when I think about the rest of the movie LOL.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

http and a telephoto
    Yes. I was the Oscommerce Diva for awhile and thus why I used that avatar, lolololol.

I'm actually downloading Zen Cart and *gasp* osCommerce CRE loaded today to try yet again to get my own 200k (yes you read that right) images online available as posters, cards, framed prints. No way I can get them ALL loaded to CafePress in this lifetime, so need a way to present them to the adoring public that is *dying* to see my photography and digital artwork and *needs* to have it decorating their offices and homes.... really.... you want my art.... you DO (no, I'm not under the influence, lol)

Anyway, ocCommerce was a huge part of my online life BEFORE I found you guys and for awhile after I found ABW. I have a huge amount of photography and digital art that needs a way to be sold... still looking for the solution.... This weekend is open source weekend!!!!!

Anyone that is *really good* at modifying osCommerce or Zen Cart pm me....

Yes.
    I have a huge amount of photography and digital art that needs a way to be sold... still looking for the solution....
    Isn't Cafe Press the IDEAL solution to this one?!!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Isn't Cafe Press the IDEAL solution to this one?!!
    CafePress will be used for order fullfillment yet, and it's fine for uploaded 200 or even 2000 images, but I have 200,000 + images.

I want people to order them, THEN I will upload them to CafePress and have them dropship the order to the customer....

Ideally all of my images will eventually be at CafePress and be accessed through their shopping cart, but unless I want to hire a team of folks to start uploading my images and create my products.... well, that would take a lot of time and money that I don't have YET

LOL, I go through this once a year, I decide I want ALL MY IMAGES ONLINE RIGHT NOW...

I'll get over it.

And it's all the diva's fault, she keeps calling me back.....

On an unrelated but related note sort of, Zen Cart now has a dataimport module I am about to test, which makes it a front runner over CRE Loaded.... Now if I can find a programmer that can pass the CafePress PID from affiliates through the Zen Cart process AND/OR find someone that can integrate the CafePress XML into Zen Cart....

Did I just go off topic in my own thread????

Damn Diva anyway..... and damn holiday weekends when there is no one to distract me and my brain does it's own thing..... ROFL....

Notice - NO SIG - this is LOXLY speaking, NOT DebCP...... I'm being Loxly the Professional Photographer and Digital Artist this weekend.... figuring out how to sell MY OWN stuff Could be dangerous, warning to the 3 other people on my server, I may blow it up this weekend... oh wait, they are all offline for the weekend and won't notice, lololol. Whew.

http and a telephoto
    lol, SOMEBODY remind me to change it back on Monday night!!!! PLEASE!!!!! (refering to avatar)
    Deborah Carney

lol, SOMEBODY remind me to change it back on Monday night!!!! PLEASE!!!!! (refering to avatar)
    Deb, you need to come down to L.A. for the long weekend ... I have good distraction stuff. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Talking
    Cool Avatar

I think you should use it on the CP boards too ... might scare some of 'em into behaving properly

Sue.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Staril
    Cool Avatar

I think you should use it on the CP boards too ... might scare some of 'em into behaving properly

Sue.
    mmuuuuaaaahhhhhaaaaaa................ lol.... good idea!!!!!!

The leak diva!!!!!!!!!
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Deb, you need to come down to L.A. for the long weekend ... I have good distraction stuff. :-)
    shhhhhhhhhhhh......... I'm WORKING!!!!

After I go to the store... need patchuli incense, I ran out..... it helps with the inspiration and concentration.... maybe.... I may have to delete this entire thread on monday!!!!!!!!!

Gotta resize lots and lots of images to ftp to directories to make the import files to use to create the many many many products in Zen Cart.... or maybe just a down and dirty set of pages with paypal carts.... depends.... maybe both, cause I use the gallery page creator thingy to resize and watermark the images, gotta love Photoshop Elements (yes I like the lite version for this particular task....)

Everybody make galleries this weekend!!!!!!

(I have 5k+ images loaded to Flickr, too bad I can add a "buy a poster" link to all of those!!!! (against the flickr TOS )

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Staril
    Cool Avatar

Sue.
    It goes with your CP COP personality (Ducks and runs) JUST KIDDING
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

http and a telephoto
    the DIVA doesn't look like a cop...... Bruce was the cop.......

Don't worry GRose, you have learned and progressed, no shoes being thrown at you by me......

While fussing with all this stuff this weekend I have a surprize for the datafeed junkies over in the CafePress forum............ (she is ALWAYS working.... making up for taking those few days off earlier this month AND trying to keep from going quietly nuts... ok, not so quietly maybe.... )
    Deborah Carney

http and a telephoto
    OK, scary purple diva is gone and DebCP is back, lol. Well, almost.

Loxly the PHOTOGRAPHER has been busy..... Not totally done, but:

http://www.loxly.com/art/butterfly

Ready to flood the world with my photography..... should take about 2 weeks. No the left nav file isn't done (isn't ssi great???) and the product info page will be built tonight.

Slow going, but productive weekend for me. Tell me if you see anything glaring wrong with the pages!!!!! Now if I can figure out how to pass a CafePress pid so you can all affiliate link No huh? Oh well!!!! I'm just happy to have a way to put all my junk... er... ART online.

What a way to spend a holiday weekend
    Last edited by loxly; May 30th, 2006 at 12:04 AM. Reason: doh, meant to NOT have my "official" sig on these posts... :)

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread