Excessive Non Commission Sales - 1-800-PetMeds
    Anyone else seeing this? When I ran the report from Jan. I was astounded.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I dumped these guys a long time ago when I found out that they don't pay commissions on ion med orders. I was told that it's because it's against Florida law for them to pay a commission on ion medications and they're HQ is in Florida.

I think this is to be expected when the visitor can easily remember the site of the merchant. They're not loyal to you, just keep coming back to the merchant.

They have a program level they can switch you to where you get a flat CPA amount for new customers. I switched to that and have done much better with them. I think you have to ask to have the program level extended to you.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Good suggestions. Thanks
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

I also have a lot of non com sales. FYI, its not a Fla law, it's a federal law that no commission can be paid on any perscription products, that applies to all programs. I see a lot of heartguard products in the non com list. I hope people are also buying other items along with the heartguard.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread