FJB Happy Week #2
    I know, most of the US affiliates are excited to have an extra day off (this Monday) to spend with their families and loved ones... It's always good to have an extra day like this. Enjoy it!!

I am starting the Happy Week #2 for FantasyJewelryBox regardless, as many affiliates do not have this 3-day-weekend, and already working hard... Why deprive them of happiness?!

Last week, we've followed the alphabetical A-B-C-D-E order. This week, we'll make it even simpler following a numerical order:

1st Day - Monday - number 1

2nd Day - Tuesday - number 2

3rd Day - Wednesday - number 3

4th Day - Thursday - number 4

5th Day - Friday - number 5

More details - coming in a few...

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    "1" for 1 Affiliate that...

1 affiliate that generates most sales at FJB between now and the end of this month will receive an additional $10.00 Bonus from me personally.

No restrictions, no additional requirements, everyone is in equal conditions as the period starts today and ends when 31 May ends (or at 11:59 pm EST)... Just one Happy Bonus.

Geno

No restrictions, no additional requirements, everyone is in equal conditions...
    Still no sales since the above post. The first one who drives a sale in is a winner!! ...of course, until/unless a larger sale comes in.

Geno

...This week, we'll make it even simpler following a numerical order:

2nd Day - Tuesday - number 2
    "2" for 2 Announcements

Announcement #1: It is my pleasure to announce that we are about to go Free of Fourth Click on GoldenCAN. We have started discussing this with GC, and have already reached good verbal agreements. Now everything is in the process of making it technically possible, and waiting for our turn in queue of merchants... I want to bring this program free of the 25%-sharing scheme, as I believe that no affiliate really enjoys that, and every merchant/AM is to make everything possible to make this tool work for the affiliate 100%.

Announcement #2: FantasyJewelryBox.com is redoing/improving their website and they have asked me to seek affiliate feedback on the current design of the website. If you have concrete ideas on how to make the site better, please e-mail them to me at affiliates (at)fantasyjewelrybox.com. Any improvements of shopping experience on the merchant's end translate into closed affiliate sales at some stage. So many thanks in advance for your constructive feedback.

Geno

LATEST NEWS: FantasyJewelryBox.com has started running Colors of the Week. And since I'm running Happy Weeks, I thought announcements of what each week is devoted to would fit nicely into the Happy Week pattern of work... This week's color is:

Feel free to use this banner linking it to http://www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/sap...ollection.html via your affiliate path. This section has got some amazingly beautiful items! I just love the "Eva's Sapphire Eternity Band".

Geno

3rd Day - Wednesday - number 3
    "3" for 3 Levels of Commission Increase

On May 29th I have promised elsewhere that "June is going to be hot" at FantasyJewelryBox's affiliate program. Time came to tell you why.

We've worked out a sweet sliding pattern of commission increase with the owners of the FJB. The sliding scale is directly tied to the monetay value of all sales generated by an affiliate in June. The scheme is going to apply only during the month of June (unless we decide to run something similar in July too), and here's how it's gonna work:

1) Generate a total of $500 in sales - get a 15% commission on all of them!

2) Generate a total of $1000 in sales - get a 20% commission on all of them!

3) Generate a total of $2000 in sales - get a 25% commission on all of them!

Simple and sweet, isn't it?! Take advantage of it!!

Geno
    Last edited by Geno Prussakov; May 31st, 2006 at 11:22 AM. Reason: typo

4th Day - Thursday - number 4
    "4" for the First 4 Affiliates...

The first 4 affiliates that reach a threshold of $1000 in sales in June 2006, will get a $50.00 Check each (from me personally).

So, besides the increased (20%!) commission, you will also get an additional $50.00 bonus.

Geno

5th Day - Friday - number 5
    "5" for 5 $10 Bills to 5 Active Affiliates

First 5 affiliates that show a 5x growth in June over the month of May will receive a $50 bonus check from me.

This is a great opportunity for newer affiliates (either inactive, or not sending many sales yet). How does it work? Here we go... If you have generated only 1 sale in the month of May, generate 5 in June, and I will send you a $50.00 check at the end of the month. If you've had 2 sales in May, generate 10 to qualify, if 3 - then you need 15, and so on. Important: those who have not generated any sales at all will qualify for the bonus only if at least 5 sales are generated by then in June (in other words, affiliates with 0 sales will be equaled to those with 1 sale in May).

Perfect opportunity for newer affiliates! Excellent motivation for the "older" ones.

Once again: 5x growth in June will translate into 5 $10.00 bills given away to the first 5 affiliates.

Good luck!!

Your affiliate manager,

Geno

Geno: I don't want to sidetrack today's discussion, but have a question about this one:

FantasyJewelryBox.com has started running Colors of the Week
    What are the chances of making a "color of the week" banner dynamic in a couple of sizes? That way it would always be current on our site.

WONDERFUL idea, Judi! Not sure about a couple of different sizes, but the size shown above is definitely something we can do!

As for "a couple of sizes": what sizes would you (other affiliates - please participate too if you think this is something you could use) like to see (in addition to the banner of the above-"quoted" size)?

Geno

The size above is one I like, plus I always need a one column vertical, like 125 or 180 wide, but not a full 600 long - 125 square or 120 X 240 is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by jmoore61103
    The size above is one I like...
    Done! BannerID = 58001, and it will be updated weekly.

This week's one looks like this:

...and leads to a gorgeous selection of Ruby & Garnet color jewelry.

Thanks again for a wonderful suggestion, Judi. I'm looking into what we can do as the other sizes you've mentioned...

Geno

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread