ABW Ambassador
    anyone have a maternity site or pages...not maternity mall/imaternity, babystyle or old navy - I've already looked there.

I really need to shop for some clothes - Ive put it off long enough and now only have one pair of pants that fit.... :rolleyes:

Really looking for REBEL jeans and and some nice casual stuff! PM me if you don't want to post the url.... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    A few suggestions (one of these is an affiliate link): Maternity Shoppe odds and ends | Women in Motion - some nice exercise wear | Bloom'n Fashion | Expecting Style - these folks have Rebel jeans.

I'd love to find some good maternity sites with affiliate programs!

Elisabeth Archambault

Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Gap Maternity is part of the Gap affiliate program through Be Free.

Shawn
    ClubMom

ABW Ambassador
    From my affiliates-eye point of view, 5% commission and zero cookies does not merit the adjective "good", especially when their terms of service try to dictate who else I can link to.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Elisabeth Archambault

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Elisabeth...am browsing now. Too bad the Maternity Shoppe doesn't have a wider selection.. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

I looked around Gap, there are some cute things actually, I purposely avoided them because they're usually so trendy (in that 15 yr old kind of way LOL).

thanks all - if anyone knows of any other obscure sites please post! It's so hard to find decent maternity clothes that aren't too expensive.

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: MsMarySunshine ]

ABW Ambassador
    MarySunshine - I'm a bit late. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had no idea. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    thanks jada, this is the first I've mentioned it ( i think ) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

My third pregnancy in last 4 years or so -- I am exhausted LOL, but I think I've learned what causes it, so this is the last one!

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    MarySunshine - how far along are you?
    So do you have 2 kids I assume. I have 2 kids - they will be 9 and 13 this summer. I just turned 30. I had my kids when I was very young. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] I haven't been pregnant in 9 years. It is a beautiful experience though. But I don't know if I want anymore children - I am kind of enjoying the freedom of having pre-teens. I have a few more years to decide. I may have one more child. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    This will be #4! I have a 2yr old, a 4 yr old, and a 15 yr old. Im in my 5th month now, blah! just past the morning sickness and tiredness and getting into the heartburn and varicous veins part (fun) LOL

I'll be glad to be done with pregnancy..it is not the fun part of having babies :eek:

ABW Ambassador
    Well I'm happy for you. I miss having babies. Be sure to keep us posted.

May all go well and in a good time, as the saying goes.

I cannot agree that pregnancy was a beautiful experience. Wasn't too thrilled with childbirth either, though I was blessed with the #2 and #3 being very quick (a little scary, but lots less pain afterwards). Loved nursing. Nursed #1 until a month before #2 was born (she was then 2 years), #2 til just after a year (was expecting another one but lost it), and #3 until 3 year old. Love them even more now that there are no diapers, teething, weaning, and all night screaming to deal with.

This evening we made little key chains with beaded charms. No toddlers, so small items like beads are allowed in the house. Yup, it was worth putting up with the pregnancy and birth to have them!

Enjoy shopping!

Congrats on the new baby!!

Vicki [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks everyone!!

It is a beautiful thing, having a child, I am just tired of being pregnant having spent the majority of the last 4 years that way!

I just gave away all maternity and baby stuff this summer - about a month before I got pregnant (as you can see, we weren't planning on another one).

Elisabeth, i think i'll use your imaternity link to get the jeans I just can't justify $55 for Rebel jeans when I'll only wear them for the next 3-4 months. I'll post after I order them later (it wont be much $$, but kind of a test purchase and make sure they are tracking ok since Maternity Mall took over)

thx again everyone!

ABW Ambassador
    ordered through your link...found a few things.

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread