New here, looking for advice
    Hi there

New to this and looking for some advice on where to place ads for clickbank. I don't have a web page and not to keen on spending money for adwords etc.

If anyone could help that would be fantastic.

Thanks heaps

If you don't have a webpage where, may I ask, do you plan to place an ad?
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Quote Originally Posted by patrick24601
    If you don't have a webpage where, may I ask, do you plan to place an ad?
    E-mail(s)?

When I signed up and paid for this, there was not exactly all these details put forward to you. the add only said that you can earn money from data entry - typing ads 5 lines long. Sounds easy yeah. No mention of you having to find somewhere to place these ads. Call me stupid but I suppose if it sounds to good to be true......it usually is. I suppose I've tried and now I'm just another disappointed customer. Sucker me I suppose as I can't find any help out there and thought that maybe someone here would be able to shed some light.

thanks anyway

more info
    dizzy,

You have joined the ranks of millions of dissatisfied customers. But keep your head held high. When you purchased what ever it was you purchased, you were suckered in by slick advertising.. But you know what else? You were taking a step toward your own financial future. You obviously want something better out of life, more money or time with the kids. What ever it is, somewhere in your head is a dream. What you need to do is, focus on that dream. Put it on paper as a list of goals. Then work toward achieving those goals. You can do it.

As for advertising on the internet, there are literally thousands of places to do it. Much of it free and some paid. And they are all mostly useless.

The best way to advertise is to build your own quality web site(s) filled with content that people want to see or read. Focus your pages to specific content, and not cluttered with too many random themes. Then choose products to promote that "Fit" with your sites. When you have a quality site made, start promoting it (nicely), no Spamming. Start trading links and getting your site listed in directories. It can take MONTHS to get your site even a few quality hits a day, but with patience and perseverance, you can build a thriving online business that you can be proud of.

I have learned the hard way myself, but sometimes that is the best way. If you really want to succeed, take this advice to heart. Be prepared to spend HOURS AND HOURS in front of your computer. There is NO SUCH THING as "Get Rich Quick" on the internet, except for a few notable anomalies.

It took me 10 years to figure this out, I hope you don't waste as much time as I did looking for a magic "program". Had I been doing all those years, what I am doing now, I'd be a wealthy man.

Hope this helps,

Wayne

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread