Anyone with Loanweb?
    Curious as to whether anyone is with LowCostLending, now LoanWeb?

Quote Originally Posted by MeeMaw
    Curious as to whether anyone is with LowCostLending, now LoanWeb?
    What you want to know?

OR

You want to share something here with us?

Loanweb using CJ and I never have luck to earn a peeny with CJ (Nearly 6 month with CJ netowrk 0 earning change the program earning well)

Quote Originally Posted by iway
    What you want to know?

OR

You want to share something here with us?

Loanweb using CJ and I never have luck to earn a peeny with CJ (Nearly 6 month with CJ netowrk 0 earning change the program earning well)
    We have had pretty good luck, but certainly we aren't a top earner for them. However, since they switched to "loanweb" officially we have completely dropped off. Not a single conversion in nearly a week. Very unusual.

Starting to get costly in the ppc department.

We have had pretty good luck, but certainly we aren't a top earner for them. However, since they switched to "loanweb" officially we have completely dropped off. Not a single conversion in nearly a week. Very unusual.
    lowcostlending is sister concern of Loanweb.

Loanweb is there from long time before they introduce lowcost....

I guess loanweb site and form more converting than lowcost....

Please do not judge any program just in 1 week, may be this week you have low traffic or traffic without target, or due to several holidays you might get low lead or no lead.

Starting to get costly in the ppc department.
    Sorry I have no knowledge about PPC.

HTH

Hey MeeMaw....

Yah, I have some experience with this...

I have been an affiliate for Loan Web and their sister site, Low Cost Lending, for about 3 years. My conversions with Low Cost Lending were always WAY better than they were for Loan Web (Which I was using through BeFree at the time). My Low Cost Lending links were just converting way better... ( I have since moved on to a lead collection system.... ) but I would say that if I were you, I would really start limiting your exposure. The Loan Web platform just never worked for me.. and your patterns seem very familiar.
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

P.S. Speaking of PPC.. yah, I've been burned big time with those $2-$8 mortgage costs per click... and... made money as well. It's a very risky game and the only way that you can come out in the black is if your merchant is 100% legit and reporting 100% of your conversions ...and.. you are targeting the most profitable keyword phrases... ... .. a lot of "ands".. For the record.. Low Cost Lending was the best converter that I dealt with in the CPA game.
    Kevin
    :warning: If we don't get some cool rules ourselves.... pronto... then we'll just be bogus too..

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Collier
    Hey MeeMaw....

Yah, I have some experience with this...

I have been an affiliate for Loan Web and their sister site, Low Cost Lending, for about 3 years. My conversions with Low Cost Lending were always WAY better than they were for Loan Web (Which I was using through BeFree at the time). My Low Cost Lending links were just converting way better... ( I have since moved on to a lead collection system.... ) but I would say that if I were you, I would really start limiting your exposure. The Loan Web platform just never worked for me.. and your patterns seem very familiar.
    >>( I have since moved on to a lead collection system.... )>>

The one which advertise on this forum or any other, if they have 2nd tier earnings kindly mail me url of program and I will happy to join them through your url.

Thanks

LowCostLending is being eliminated and it's now LoanWeb. I am not new to either program. However, once they started their "conversion" on CJ over to Loanweb it has completely dropped out on conversions. It is very unusual needless to say.

They are apparently all the same company. LCL sent out notices that the LoanWeb "brand" is much better than the LCL brand and so they are moving to it. Exact same form, and even the same site (for now), but the conversions have completely stoppped, and not just for me either.

Please do not judge any program just in 1 week, may be this week you have low traffic or traffic without target, or due to several holidays you might get low lead or no lead.
    I am a bit more informed than to make a rash decision based upon a single week. It's not a NEW programs we have been with them for years. All they did is change the branding, and apparently some code since nothing is converting. Also I know how much traffic it's getting and traffic has actually gone up, while conversions have dropped to nothing.

Have you contacted the affiliate manager? Maybe there is a problem somewhere seeing how LowCost/LoanWeb uses batch reports and CJ is known for batch reporting delays.

Sorry MeeMaw,

I assum that you are new to Loanweb and Online Business too.

My Apologizes.

Sorry MeeMaw,

I assum that you are new to Loanweb and Online Business too.

My Apologizes.
    No apologies necessary. No offense was taken.

It's just that LCL was always a solid performer and if moving to LoanWeb is gonna make them tank I am very dissappointed.

MeeMaw,

go through fllowing url it may be helpful to you http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=63755

Yea, I have heard of leadpoint, but I don't deal directly in leads.

In other news... LoanWeb tracked one yesterday. Hooray!

Yea, I have heard of leadpoint, but I don't deal directly in leads.
    Why? Any Reason?

I don't want promote loanweb as they use CJ (6 months with CJ no sale/lead, I change program and flourish).

If loanweb offer other tracking resource I am happy to work with them.

Why? Any Reason?

I don't want promote loanweb as they use CJ (6 months with CJ no sale/lead, I change program and flourish).

If loanweb offer other tracking resource I am happy to work with them.
    The traffic our sites get goes directly to the merchant/advertiser (after coming to our site(s) or landing pages). As I said, I don't deal directly with the leads themselves. I am not in the business of buying/selling leads.

I have had pretty good success with CJ over the last few years (and especially this year) so I don't fear about no sales for 6 months. I found a few niches and it works for me.

Response from LoanWeb/Low Cost Lending
    Here at LoanWeb, we want to clarify some of the issues raised here that are not accurate:

First, we are currently on CJ with Low Cost Lending (now branded as LoanWeb) and on BeFree with LoanWeb. The brand switch is exactly and only that – we are changing just the name from Low Cost Lending (LCL) to LoanWeb (LW), still remaining on the CJ platform. Therefore, any conversions that you have had with LCL should still remain the same with LW on CJ.

LCL has been on the CJ platform for four years and there is no change with the online sign up pages. All we have done is changed the banners from the LCL brand to the LoanWeb brand. The online sign up form for LoanWeb and LCL have used the same backend database and set up for one year now and are almost identically alike.

If you were to visit CNN.com, AOL, or Yahoo, you will see our online advertising campaign almost everywhere, using the LoanWeb brand. Therefore, the brand LoanWeb will be recognized by more consumers due to the increased brand awareness on these large portals and websites.

Second, LoanWeb is/was using the BeFree platform and since ValueClick owns both CJ and BeFree, the merge has forced us to consolidate platforms for backend database management only. Therefore, as stated by an affiliate that “…the LoanWeb platform just never worked” for them, but found better success with Low Cost Lending, this just means that they are finding success with our program on CJ. And now, affiliates will benefit from the branding ad campaign that we have on many major websites.

Third, the batch file process benefits our affiliates because we are able to work around the cookie-blocking issue that surfaced with the latest version of Internet Explorer. If the user does not accept the cookies, you will lose your affiliate-referred commission – either in that same session or in future return days! By automating the batch files to auto send to CJ files every hour (no human hands touch this file), you can still monitor your PPC campaigns and review performance.

Bottomline: Low Cost Lending is LoanWeb and LoanWeb is Low Cost Lending on the CJ Platform. The sign up forms are the same and the brand is changing to the more widely recognized LoanWeb brand.

Lastly, we prefer that our affiliates use the CJ platform for our affiliate program. If you prefer otherwise, please feel free to contact me directly regarding this at affiliates@loanweb.com.

That is pretty much what I stated, but hey, now you heard it officially.

Second, I believe there was a tracking issue and it's not going to be admitted. Suddenly things are tracking perfectly again, but for over a week things were not. I am just not talking about myself either. I have talked with several other affiliates as well.

Question why don't you use inhouse tracking program too
    LoanWeb Manager

Please post here the day you use another Resources (Other than CJ). I am interested to work with you from long time but ** stop me.

NOTE: There is vast communities of affiliate who do not want to work with the program who use 3rd party program. While to be with your Current 3rd party tracking program why don't you use inhouse tracking program too. I think it will doubleup your market shares.

Welcome at ABW.

Response from the LoanWeb Manager:
    There will always be tracking issues with any tracking system, even with internal tracking systems. I’ve worked with Linkshare here and at previous companies and have experienced tracking issues with every tracking system.

Whenever there are problems, we will always notify our affiliates when the issue is discovered and when the issue is resolved. LoanWeb has always recognized that our affiliates are important to us and are here to help whenever possible.

3rd party tracking systems protect both the affiliate and the advertiser, to provide an audited resource to ensure impressions, click thrus and conversions are accurately reporting. We do have an in-house system to track but not to report back to the affiliate. This is why we use CJ, BeFree, Direct Track and Shareasale, so that the affiliate can pull performance reports upon demand – making it easier for you to track your PPC campaigns on the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by LoanWeb Manager
    There will always be tracking issues with any tracking system, even with internal tracking systems. I’ve worked with Linkshare here and at previous companies and have experienced tracking issues with every tracking system.

Whenever there are problems, we will always notify our affiliates when the issue is discovered and when the issue is resolved. LoanWeb has always recognized that our affiliates are important to us and are here to help whenever possible.

3rd party tracking systems protect both the affiliate and the advertiser, to provide an audited resource to ensure impressions, click thrus and conversions are accurately reporting. We do have an in-house system to track but not to report back to the affiliate. This is why we use CJ, BeFree, Direct Track and Shareasale, so that the affiliate can pull performance reports upon demand – making it easier for you to track your PPC campaigns on the fly.

Thanks for reply.

ABW Ambassador
    LoanWeb has been one of my longest running successful merchants on BeFree ... five years or so to the best of my recollection. One of the few in my coveted "Cash Cow" folder.

They're no longer a "big bucks" merchant for me because of the intense competition for loan leads but have been a solid long term revenue souce.

Unhappy nn
    Your application has been declined by this advertiser for one or more reasons. If you have a question please contact the advertiser through advertisers detail page within the account manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Affnice
    Your application has been declined by this advertiser for one or more reasons. If you have a question please contact the advertiser through advertisers detail page within the account manager.

Doesn't make any sense?

"From LoanWeb Manager"

I like how the manager of a program that is supposed to be good cannot even give his/her actual name.
    "Merchant with no cookie get no clicky"

25. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread