Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Outsourced Program Manager
    Linkshare Symposium
    http://www.linkshare.com/symposium/

Who's going? Where are you staying?

I'm going. Not sure where I'm staying yet, but it probably won't be the Grand Hyatt (the official hotel). I'm way too cheap to pay $369 per night. (Well, not really. My wife and I are going to a resort that's a little more expensive than that this fall, but it is all-inclusive plus we'll have a top of the line room and a butler. But for a convention when I won't do anything but work and sleep in the hotel room? Not a chance.)
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Wouldn't miss it.

Staying with relatives, the room service is cheaper

Not going even though I am in the host city.

Michael Coley : might want to look into the Metropolitan hotel 50th and lexington. Probably get it around 125 a night. Walking distance to Grand Hyatt.

Nunez : I could come into the city for a brew and networking afterwards
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Not going even though I am in the host city.

Michael Coley : might want to look into the Metropolitan hotel 50th and lexington. Probably get it around 125 a night. Walking distance to Grand Hyatt.

Nunez : I could come into the city for a brew and networking afterwards
    I'll probably be staying at either the Grand Hyatt or the Astor on the Park.

You bet Vin! I'll be coming in Monday, and staying until Friday morning. I have lots of friends and family in the area.

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    I will be in town from the 17th - 22nd. Thinking of staying at Hotel 57, want to be near the Natural History Museum if possible. Open to suggestions. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

Didn't the symposium part used to be free for merchants/affiliates? Looks like it's $395.00 & up now?

wish it was; I could crash with relatives in CT then.

ABW Ambassador
    For those that do... check out The Carnegie Club

Affiliate Manager Alan Townsend's Avatar
    I'll be there...staying at the Grand Hyatt. If anyone wants to meet up, I'm buying.

For those of you who can't attend the symposium, you can still get a taste of the excitement at PersonalizationMall.com's Deal Maker table:

http://www.colocationwest1.com/links...ter/index.html

Memolink will be there as well, staying at the Sofitel on West 44th Street. We're hosting a DealMaker table. Reply to this post, or send me an email at nhayes@memolinkcorp.com to set up a time to get together!

Nicki Hayes
    Memolink, Inc.
    http://www.memolink.com

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by nickiatmemolink
    Memolink will be there as well, staying at the Sofitel on West 44th Street.
    Oooooooooooh...Sofitel is so gorgeous - you'll love it!

Affiliate Manager
    Linkshare Symposium
    Freshpair will also be at symposium hosting a deal maker table. Contact me at affiliates@freshpair.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Nunez
    I'll probably be staying at either the Grand Hyatt or the Astor on the Park.

You bet Vin! I'll be coming in Monday, and staying until Friday morning. I have lots of friends and family in the area.

Grand Hyatt it is .

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    We will be there from 19th-21st.
    Missing the boat party though

Staying at
    Eastgate Tower
    222 East 39th Street

Let me know if anybody want to meet up
    Last edited by FairFieldGetaway-EricEwe; June 15th, 2006 at 11:20 AM. Reason: forgot to add location

Affiliate Manager
    I will be up there for the Link Awards, Symposium, and boat trip. Hope to see everyone there.

Joey

I'll be there for most of the week.

I'll be the one with the "Proud Member ABestWeb" button at the Gold Link Awards
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey

That is nice. We are flying in on the 19th night and flying out on the 21st night.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    Lets Meet Up at LinkShare Symposium 2006?
    Ok, I booked my train ticket from Boston. I wanted to be nice and save our company some money, so i booked a room at Hotel Pensilviania while my boss is staying at the main event hotel.

I'm looking forward to setting up meetings with affiliates as well as with merchants to discuss partnerships with our co-branded promotional phone cards.

Email me if you have any time to meet up during the linkshare dealmaker event on Wednesday?

Looking forward to meeting you all personally on the booze cruise! See you soon!

Brian
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Affiliate Manager
    Meeting up at Symposium?
    Hey wassup?

For those that didn't know, there's a NEW Affiliate Team at ICE.com as of June 2006! Look for us at the LinkShare Symposium in New York this Wednesday, June 21st, 2006. We'll be there with badges that read
    ICE.com. Look for us, Paresh Vadavia or Mark Gentile. We're both flying down just for the day from Montreal so its too bad we can't be a part of the booze cruise however we'd love to meet with you, so please feel free to email us and let us know what time would work best for you. We're NEW and we both look forward to seeing you there!

Best Regards,

Paresh Vadavia & Mark Gentile
    Affiliate Program Managers
    www.ICE.com
    affiliates@ice.com
    1-866-393-9788 ext. 108
    1-514-393-9788 ext. 108

PS.
    If you want to contact me (Paresh Vadavia) on my cell when I will be in New York, please call me or text msg me at 514.816.7745

Thanks

Just wanted to let you guys know that the Cincinnati Reds are also staying at the host hotel. Don't ask me how I know this
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Outsourced Program Manager Angel Djambazov's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey

Hey Michael, Where do I get one of those buttons?
    Does Deb have a Cafepress store that features them?
    Angel Djambazov
    Managing Edtior ReveNews
    OPM for Keen Shoes and Graphicly.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Well I sure hope Michael Coley brings home the GoldenLink "Most Vocal Advocate" Award for the ABW community. Seems someone at LS decided to black-ball last years winner, as I've never heard a peep out of them about tonights Gala Event. Me and Charlie have been less vocal these last 12 months about criticizing LS, expecting a traffic and commission increases across the board for winning this coveted Award.

Let's all root for Michael as this years Performance Marketing's Most Vocal Advocate...
    Michael Coley, Amazing-Bargains.com
    Shawn Collins, AffiliateTip.com
    David Lewis, 77Blue

The alternatives sure would be a blow to all our egos...
    Webmaster's... Mike and Charlie

"What have you done today to put real value into a referral click...from a shoppers viewpoint!"

Angel, I have 10 of the ABW buttons with me. I'll save one for you and will give the others to any members who ask for one.

For anyone going to the Affiliate Summit, I think Deb will have 100 of them to pass out at her booth.

For anyone who wants to buy some, here's the CafePress store:

http://www.cafepress.com/abwbutton
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast