Ebay Affiliates?
    Are there any companys promting Ebay with a higher payout then 12.00 for a ARCU? I know Azoogle used to but not anymore...

I heard a rumor that NeverBlueAds is doing it but I have never heard of them, has anyone had any luck with them? Thanks for your help..

Brian

Exclamation
    I think there is a negative comment on neverblue (I think it's them) somewhere lower in the forum.

Incentaclick pays $14 ACRU. No incentives, doesn't pay sales.

Quote Originally Posted by wireninja
    Are there any companys promting Ebay with a higher payout then 12.00 for a ARCU? I know Azoogle used to but not anymore...

I heard a rumor that NeverBlueAds is doing it but I have never heard of them, has anyone had any luck with them? Thanks for your help..

Brian

Arcu
    Hello Brian,

We do run Ebay at NeverblueAds, however I'm unsure of what an ARCU is? Could you please clarify that for me?

Thanks Brian,

-neverbluevictoria

Q: What does an "ACRU" mean?
    A: An "ACRU" is defined as an individual who: (a) registers for eBay from the specific URL designated by eBay; (b) confirms his or her registration with an eBay-supplied password sent by email; (c) then goes onto eBay and places a bid or uses BIN to purchase an item within 30 days of their original registration; and (d) does not have an account with eBay at the time of registration. The program is not session based - users do not need to click, register, and make a bid or use BIN during the same visit. They can come back and finish the registration process within 30 days.

Tuan

Thank you very much for the info Tuan. I spoke with our Account Exec regarding our Ebay campaign and our posted rate starts at $16. We are looking to raise the CPA we currently offer on the eBay campaign based on the backend conversion we see that is attributed to ACRU.

I hope this helps

Cheers,

Thanks much for the reply. And you only pay for reg, correct? No payment for winning bids and bin?

Thanks again,
    Tuan

That's correct Tuan, we only pay for registrations, not for winning bids or BuyItNow's.

Cheers!

Hello all,

I know that this thread is very stale now, but I wanted to let you know that we offer $16 per ACRU, but we can do up to $20 retroactive with volume. In addition,we will monitor the amount of sales being generated on the backend and we can offer up to %50 rev-share on eBay commisions. Please call me if you're interested.

Cheers,

[Manual Sig Removed]
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 6th, 2007 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Spamalicious @55

What's worse than bumping a 10 month old old thread? Bumping it with an unauthorized follow up "ad" and adding a manual signature.

Beau, I'll make you a deal ... you explain why you think you have a right to advertise for free, completely ignore the rules and last but not least spam the board. If it's convincing enough I won't IP ban you and all the other neverblue personnel. You have 24 hours. Until then, I must remove your manual sig as you violated the rules there also.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; March 6th, 2007 at 08:53 PM. Reason: fixed elapsed time
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Silly stupid question #923: Why would anyone sign up with a no-name company/network that has maximim ACRU and Rev Share payouts lower than from Ebay directly through CJ?

It looks like intentionally paying a middleman rather than getting paid the full amount yourself.

What am I not understanding? Are the tiers different? It's not computing...
    EPN - Cautiously, but paranoically, optimistic.

ABW Ambassador
    If the cheap bastards can't or won't pay for a proper program announcement, who would want anything to do with them anyway? And who would even trust them now, even if they did.

Trust takes a while to earn, but it's much quicker and easier to LOSE.

Well, regarding the manual signature, Haiko is right, but, since the opening message of the thread includes a question about neverblue, their answer can be considered as just a reply not as an ad.

Hello All,

I am new to the forum and I should have payed closer attention to the rules of the board. I wasn't looking to do a forum wide sales pitch as I was replying to an earlier post given that the terms of our eBay campaign have recently changed. I will refrain from speaking specifics about our campaigns in the future.

The manual signature will not make another appearance in my posts. I apologize for this inconvenience and I look forward to earning trust by being a more active member of this community.

Beau,

While I appreciate the apology, you really didn't answer me.

I want to understand the impetus and your "rationale" for why you thought you could take "a mile" when you were given only an inch. You really don't understand that your actions, especially as a network rep, sets the standards and "lowers the bar" even further for your affiliates.

There has to be responsibility for actions in this industry and it damn well starts at the network level. If your not willing to be culpable for your own actions and willing to justify them, then I can only imagine what you allow your affiliates to do. This industry is a great business and we need to pro-actively start to protect it and realize that we really reap what we sow.

That all said ... Neverblue did come to me late last year to do an email drop, I refused because of the McAfee site adviser RED Alert- I specifically said affiliates would not sign up and I will not promote them [neverblue] as long as it was RED. They responded that it was erroneous and will be removed, I waited and waited but had to refuse them when it did not change. Because alert is still there, it is apparent that they have not resolved their "issues" with McAfee yet.

They do actively buy advertising on other affiliate marketing sites such as Revenews and sponsor tables at summit so the aren't cheap, it's just that they are too "dirty" for ABW however they "obviously" feel that they are "owed" something from ABW.
    Continued Success,

Haiko

Moved from CJ forum to the "Other Networks" Section

Haiko, we're not going to be getting into a shouting match with you on these forums and no we don't feel like you owe us anything. Beau, appologized for his post and as far as Neverblue is concerned we're going to leave it at that.

As far as the McAfee thing goes we're working on it but we will always have links going to sites such as starware.com and carworks.com, as do many of the affiliates/networks on this message board.

Jordan,

Who and when made this into a shouting match? I most certainly didn't, nor did I encroach, if anything, I've looked out for your interest more than you have even acknowledged mine. I could have chosen to send the mailer and taken the money, but I didn't. So I have a right to ask for the justification!

All I'm asking is for someone, hopefully you .. to say yes, I understand, it's wrong and me, my company and it's employees are going to stop the horse hockey and move forward from this day forward correctly, ethically and be responsible for our actions and those of our employees and affilates.

I'm sorry you don't understand, truly, that is the sad part!
    Continued Success,

Haiko

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread