Mother Earth is tired
    The last three weeks have been a real hectic.

I am not affraid to watch news, I've got used to hearing that someone is bombed or whatever. Or earthquake. Or turns out that the medicine people were taking for years is poisonous. But I've got used: I am a human being which lives in 21 century.

But the last three weeks! Bad news come like this

This is not a scream for help. But dear Creator, or aliens, or anyone who is responsible - stop this stupidity that is happening on our planet! This life is too good so that it gets wasted in one damn cataclysm.
    [LEFT][B]Good partners = top positions[/B]
    see screenshots with [url=www.autolinkexchanger.com]PROOFS[/url]
    [url=www.autolinkexchanger.com]Automatic Reciprocal Links Exchange Script[/url]
    [url=www.profitlinking.com]Link exchange service[/url] - best price in the industry + [url=www.profitlinking.com/free-service-contest.htm]free contest[/url][/LEFT]

They arent doing the stupidity!!!!! We are war....raising teperatures......cutting down trees....depleating our resources....... this is all our fault!!!!!!

Our creators gave us a perfect planet and we are taking it to destruction!

Read this i posted it 2 mins before you!

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=74018
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Resource depletion is a pretty dang complex subject if you look at it through the eyes of Herschel Elliott.. 'Ethics for a Finite World' is certainly food for thought..
    in fact it's quite shocking (says that our world can't possibly sustain with our current moral thinking)..
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Ethic...a+Finite+World

That's it from me on this topic..

Tax Paying Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IMcredo

This is not a scream for help. But dear Creator, or aliens, or anyone who is responsible - stop this stupidity that is happening on our planet! This life is too good so that it gets wasted in one damn cataclysm.

It man's need to blame his own undoing on someone/something else. Everything is God's way of punishing us. Yeah, God is punishing us for being crybaby wimps as a species. When are we gona stand up and take responsibility for ourselves?
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

It is a sad state of affairs...Hubris...it is our doing and only mankind can undo if its even possible. The next few decades will be a testament to what we are really made of. Hopefully we can put aside our greed and do our duty...breaks my heart especially for our children. ug
    Suz~~GearGirl~~

George Bush has kids too, why isn't he thinking about other kids that die at war: Iraqi kids and USA soldiers are someone's kids too.

I agree, I can bear a lot, but when I think that my kid should take even more, I am bursting with anger because I cannot change the world. Or I would need to kill a pack of bastards who put us closer to the line. But then I will be the bastard of their kind. Snake bites its tail.
    [LEFT][B]Good partners = top positions[/B]
    see screenshots with [url=www.autolinkexchanger.com]PROOFS[/url]
    [url=www.autolinkexchanger.com]Automatic Reciprocal Links Exchange Script[/url]
    [url=www.profitlinking.com]Link exchange service[/url] - best price in the industry + [url=www.profitlinking.com/free-service-contest.htm]free contest[/url][/LEFT]

These topics always turn political, and political threads aren't allowed here. Closed.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

8. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread