Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Merchant Focus Thread: March 14th, 2007
    Thanks to an excellent recommendation from an ABWer - we are starting a "Merchant Focus" thread which over the course of the next few weeks will highlight specific ShareASale Merchants...

I strongly suggest that if you are interested, you subscribe to this thread, or via RSS here at ABW or our blog at www.shareasaleblog.com so that you can keep updated on merchants as I am going to do my best to post one of these each day. Unless you all suggest otherwise, I'm going to try to keep them in one thread so that you can better follow the action - as well as keeping it up here as a "Sticky" so you can always find it.

The post is formatted for our blog but should look ok here as well... if not, i'll re-format.

Oh - by the way... these are unpaid spots... no one is paying me to post these for them and if you are a merchant... we aren't accepting these as paid spots, however if you would like me to consider your account just email me... I am trying to focus on merchants who I think offer something unique and beneficial to affiliates which is where all of the merchant choices will come from... While I am here, I would also like to thank Haiko for continuing to give us the opportunity to reach and discuss with the ABW affiliates... it is one of the favourite things that I do.

To keep this thread clean I'll be closing it unless guided otherwise... we can open up a "Merchant Focus" discussion thread instead in order to discuss anything... sound good?

OK Here goes...

Based on an excellent recommendation from an affiliate - we are launching our "Merchant Focus" series which, over the course of the next few weeks will highlight and describe some high quality merchant programs on the ShareASale Network that we think offer excellent revenue opportunities for affiliates.

We'll be attempting to highlight one merchant per day, and the series will last several weeks as there are a lot of merchants that we need to spotlight!

Somebody had to be first, and today's feature will be:

SameDayMusic.com - ShareASale merchant # 9485

For those that prefer to read in summary fashion, here is a bullet list of why we think this merchant stands out...

1. Generous, and retroactive sliding scale commissions. If you generate a certain gross sales number in a given month, they will not only bump your commission but also re-adjust past commissions in that month to your new level.

2. High quality, consumer friendly website and ecommerce platform/policies.

3. Extensive datafeed and creative available.

4. High quality affiliate support from a dedicated AM.

In covering all of those points in more detail:

On May 1st, ShareASale welcomed SameDayMusic to the network. In addition to the new product lines, SameDayMusic brings an exciting offer to the network and some unique new features for ShareASale affiliates.

SameDayMusic sells a wide variety of musical instruments from guitars to drums, recording gear to computer music. Twelve months of the year, musical instruments is a large, profitable niche- and during the Christmas holiday season, musical instruments are among the top selling gifts each year throughout all consumers. In its industry, SameDayMusic is growing
    fast: serving over 125,000 customers in just a few years in the business.

1. Commission levels: SameDayMusic boasts a high-payout offer with ShareASale: up to 9.5% commissions on average orders of $275 and a 1-year cookie. Here's a look at SameDayMusic's commission offer:

Base Commission: 5%
    $2,500+ in sales per month6.5% commission
    $5,000+ in sales per month8% commission
    $10,000+ in sales per month9.5% commission

When you reach any of the above levels during a current month, your commissions will be adjusted so that all sales in that month are given at the boosted commission rate.

2. There are a few things that I found extremely helpful when I was a customer at SameDayMusic prior to having them join on as a merchant...

The first was the shopping experience itself:

I've highlighted two things... The first was the extensive customer reviews that allowed me to look up what other musicians had said about individual products... Being a "part-time" musician myself, I wanted to hear what others said about the specific qualities of individual instruments... not just what the marketing team put together. These reviews were instrumental in helping me decide not only which product to purchase, but also gave me an increased sense of customer confidence....

Notice on this screen as well that these products are set to ship out on the same day they are purchased...hence the name. When a musician decides they want a certain instrument...they want it as soon as possible - and SameDayMusic was able to give that to me.

Secondly, as shown on the screen show below, their support did not end the moment that I hit the "Order" button:

The online order tracker helped me determine when my shipment was going to arrive... I actually had a unique experience with this because I needed the product shipped to a different location - The good news is that they had a "Consumer Help" phone number which, when called, provided an excellent level of support and I was able to receive my shipment very easily.

3. SameDayMusic also offers a huge, content rich data feed with over 6,000 products and five custom fields. The SameDayMusic feed offers advanced categorization, a product popularity tag, shipping cost data and the standard ShareASale feed fields. You may have noticed the ad below in the datafeed section if you have already researched SameDayMusic....

I've also included one of their creatives to give you an example...

4. SameDayMusic's affiliate manager, Mike Payne, provides personal, one-on-one partnership management and free consultations to any ShareASale affiliate. If you'd like to learn more about the SameDayMusic affiliate program, check out their ShareASale merchant listing and contact Mike Payne. We're glad to have SameDayMusic in our network, be sure to say hello when you see them!

If you would like to learn more about this program or join, please click here to be taken to their detailed listing.

So - that's it... Welcome to the "Merchant Focus", we hope you enjoy reading about some outstanding ShareASale Merchants over the course of the next few weeks....

Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; June 6th, 2006 at 03:31 PM.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Merchant Focus: WonderfulBuys.com
    Keeping up the trend, today in the "Merchant Focus" is WonderfulBuys.com - ShareASale Merchant # 8305 - who was recently listed in Internet Retailer's Top 500 retailers doing business through ecommerce. Yesterday, we focused on a new merchant to the ShareASale Network - but today's selection has been with ShareASale since August of last year and since that time has been a very consistant performer. Note below the trend graph listing their EPC over the past 45 days showing a steady ~$20 metric.

In case you aren't familiar with WonderfulBuys.com, I've taken the description from their affiliate information page to give just a paragraph of explanation:

Wonderfulbuys.com always offers the best selection of As-Seen-On-TV products available online! From fitness equipment and electronics to skin and hair care products, we've got something for everyone! And with thousands of popular products in stock - and more arriving every week - your earning potential is limitless!

One of the main reasons that we chose to focus on WonderfulBuys.com today is the extensive and constant flow of specials, deals and promotions that their current affiliate base is able to capitalize on - and that a prospective affiliate might be interested in.

Taking a look at their merchant detail page, I've circled the link to their "Newsletter Archive" where we will be taking a look at some of their past promotions, etc...

Once we arrive, you can see the list popup with various newsletters that have gone out which is one of the ways that WonderfulBuys.com gets the word out to their affiliates...

In the affiliate industry, it is critical for affiliate managers and merchants to communicate with their affiliates on what kinds of products might sell best during certain times of the year - or given sale or promtion conditions. WonderfulBuys.com does an excellent job at doing just that, and I recommend you give them a look if your sites or blogs might fit their product line.

WonderfulBuys.com is also teamed up with GoldenCAN to provide a simple solution in displaying the datafeed as well as coupon and price notification. If you aren't familiar with GoldenCAN this might be a good time to look up what WonderfulBuys and GoldenCAN are doing together here: http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_93.aspx

If you would like to join this program or get more information, please click here...

Their affiliate manager also provided me with an excellent description of their program which I will list here as well....

Introduction: Wonderfulbuys.com is the world’s largest single-source distributor and e-tailor of As-Seen-On-TV products. With thousands of hot, in-demand products from fitness equipment and electronics to skin and hair care products, we truly have something for everyone!

Our top affiliates are earning top dollar! We offer one of the best commission rates of any e-tailer in our category and we also boast one of the lowest charge back percentages!

Plus, as a Wonderfulbuys.com Affiliate, you’ll work with a dedicated and responsive Affiliate Manager who will help provide the tools you need to increase your profits, including datafeeds, text links, branded banners, promotional coupons, and more!

Commission Rates: Wonderfulbuys.com offers a base commission rate of 10% - one of the best rates for an e-tailer in the As-Seen-On-TV category. In addition, our tiered program structure rewards performance. The more you sell, the more you earn!

The Support You Need: Wonderfulbuys.com affiliate manager, Mauro Flammini, provides positive support and regular emails informing affiliates about what’s new at Wonderfulbuys.com in terms of products, deals and specials.

He always makes an effort to respond to emails as quickly as possible. If you don’t believe me, email him at mauro@wonderfulbuys.com and see for yourself.

Get the Tools for Success: Whatever you need to succeed, Wonderfulbuys.com will provide it for you. Specially designed banners, updated datafeeds, text links, branded banners, promotional coupons, even a free website template.

At Wonderfulbuys.com we keep you informed and welcome your feedback because as our partner, every success is a shared one.

Always Improving: Never satisfied, the entire Wonderfulbuys.com team is always looking for ways to improve the quality & usability of their site.

With a philosophy of making shopping online a comfortable experience, Wonderfulbuys.com has taken great steps to ensure the highest standards of excellence, including:

• Meeting & exceeding Scan Alert Hacker Safe standards, the highest level of online website security

• High res and detailed images

• An easy checkout process which gives accurate shipping rates

• Instant customer service to answer any question about all products

Respect for Customers: The team at wonderfulbuys.com believes that the online shopper is a smart, savvy buyer who requires certain ground rules to be met prior to spending their hard earned dollars to purchase merchandise from an e-tailer. We think these ground rules are:

• A solid return policy

• Speed in delivery

• Readily accessible information

• Value for money

• Seamless customer service

• Newest, most exciting products available now

Wonderfulbuys.com has responded to these needs through creating the wonderfulbuys.com Cyber Service Center and the formation of the Wonderfulbuys.com Rapid Response Team. Our approach is to:

• Provide a 30 day unconditional return policy

• Provide same day shipping

• Provide access to real people in real time to answer questions and concerns

• Provide 24 hour turn around of emails on all business days

• Provide competitive pricing

Respect for Affiliates: Wonderfulbuys.com believes in giving affiliates every opportunity to succeed. With prompt and honest replies, and a dedicated affiliate manager as well, affiliates know that their concerns and questions will be addressed.

Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Despite the best efforts of some fine authors, the number one best
    selling book of all time is still the Bible. According to one piece of
    research I did while writing this blog, about 50 Bibles are sold every
    minute. So...why am I telling you this - because I've seen some of
    this first hand with the data with IBSDirect.com - ShareASale Merchant # 6425.

A lot is said about pure numbers, and I'll show you some below....

Since IBSDirect.com teamed up with Andy Rodriguez to ramp up their program, it has done
    exactly that. The EPC has been hovering somewhere around $60,
    and recently - Andy announced here that the program was within just a few sales of crossing
    the $100,000 mark in the month of May. Based on the rates of growth
    that will be a very easy target in June.

One of the other reasons I wanted to focus on this merchant today is it
    is the first of which we are going to introduce to display the
    "ShareASale Exclusive" icon, so I figured it would give me a good chance to
    explain what that was as well. The icon identifies for affiliates which
    merchant programs run all of their affiliate marketing efforts through
    the ShareASale Network only. A lot of affiliate have told us that this
    is very important to their decision making process in terms of which
    programs they want to join, and so this icon is a helpful tool for a lot
    of affiliates looking for programs to join.

So, there you have it. People buy Bibles. A lot of them are buying
    from IBSDirect.com, so if you want to "Join in on the Fun", as
    Andy says... click here to join the program.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

BentGear.com is an outdoor gear and apparel retailer that features popular, higher-end brands such as Arc'teryx, Marmot, Patagonia, Smith and many more! It's a young company, and family-run by brothers Sid and Cord Ewing, who have both lived and breathed the great outdoors for over 25 years.

Their affiliate-centric attitude is evident, and they're always willing to go the extra mile for their affiliates. From a highly competitive 8%-10% tiered commission rate, to a well-categorized datafeed that's updated weekly, to giving out great coupon codes to loyal affiliates.

Plus, now's a great time to get into the outdoor gear arena! Camping season is just about on us, with July and August consistently being two of the best months for BentGear.com. You can even see a pickup now, as average order trends higher (lots of big ticket items get sold in the summer time: tents, sleeping bag, packs, etc.) The average sale these days is $100+!

Plus, BentGear.com goes that extra mile to help out affiliates by providing a great assortment of tools. For example, they partnered up with GoldenCAN so that affiliates can merchandise their sites with a single line of code. That line of code can be configured so affiliates can pull price drops, specific categories, sales items, anything! And then, to ensure BentGear.com affiliate sites are still attractive to search engine spiders, they also provide affiliates with pre-written content and hard-coded storefronts. One recent bit of code they passed out was a directory of U.S. campsites that were wi-fi enabled. Not only is the information useful to the consumer, but embedded affiliate tracking links were a hit as well.

To learn more about BentGear.com or to join their program please click here...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

For today's "Merchant Focus", I've selected LoveMyShoes.com for a few reasons... 1. They have a high EPC as well as high volume activity through ShareASale 2. I can give a quick and good tutorial on the Make-A-Page feature due to their quailty and categorized datafeed, and 3. I've heard a lot of talk of "Shoe" merchants lately so I figured it was a good time to talk about one.

1. First, just talking about performance - LoveMyShoes.com has had a very consitant EPC value running around $40 since their inception date of November, 2005. They have also been high on the list of overall volume performers which means that there is plenty of opportunity for an affiliate with existing traffic or channel. LoveMyShoes.com focuses exclusively on Womens shoes and for a brief description of their program I've included the following: (Merchant Provided)

Are you a shoe fanatic?

Are you looking for an opportunity to make real money on the Internet?

You're a perfect candidate for the LoveMyShoes.Com affiliate program! Now you can earn 16% on every sale simply by referring customers to our website through the Shareasale.com affiliate network.

• Own your website? Refer customers to us through text or image linking and earn 16% on every sale!

• Write your own blog or online column? Even better! Review one our products, link to the item and earn 16% on every sale!

• Post on shoe message boards? Talk in chat rooms? Link to us and earn 16% on every sale you send!

• There's so many exciting ways to market LoveMyShoes.Com products online! You're only limited by your imagination.

• With thousands of styles to choose from, you'll have no trouble finding the right products to advertise on your website! Best of all, LoveMyShoes.Com will be there to help you all the way to success! Not a technical person? No problem! Our affiliate support staff is here to help! We will walk you through every step of the way, personally. From marketing materials to search engine advice, our affiliate support staff are second to none!

What separates us from our competitors?

We know women. Our entire site and product line revolves exclusively around the female foot! Our skilled buyers stay way ahead of the trends to make sure we're always selling the latest styles from the hottest designers! We are not a mall site. This is fashion, and fashin requires a keen eye and strong connections. Some of our styles you won't find anywhere else!

We also offer live customer support, online order tracking, and best of all, totally free shipping! Don't be fooled by our competitors who build their shipping costs into the price of the shoe! Our prices are super-competitive and free of any misleading shipping & handling gouging!

2. I want to go into a brief tutorial on one of the strengths of their program, which is their categorized datafeed and what it allows you to do with the built-in ShareASale Make-A-Page creator.

I've gone into Make-A-Page, and the first thing I want to do is take a look at a "Primary Category", which I have chosen as "Girls", and a "Secondary Category", which I have chosen as "Sneakers"....

Most of you who have used the Make-A-Page feature are familiar with the result sets that you get from a search like this...

You can then copy & paste that code right into your existing website....

The unique thing about the LoveMyShoes.com datefeed is that they have an extensive list of custom fields to choose from. Instead of choosing a "Secondary Category" this time, I skipped that one, and moved on to choose a specific type of product ... (For reference, the final and 4th box you could choose would be specific brands but I don't know enough about shoes in order to match that one up...you might though. )

So here, I have chosen "Womens" as a "Primary Category", I am skipping the "Secondary Category"... and moving to choose "Western Boots" as a "Product Type"...

And my results... (I've chosen to view the "Full Size" image as opposed to the "Thumbnail" which was in the first example...just because I wanted to show the quality of the images which are available in the datafeed)

So there you have it, if you would like to learn more about LoveMyShoes.com or to join their program please click here...

Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Continuing on the high-volume theme, I've selected BabyShowerGamesAtoZ.com for today's "Merchant Focus". BSGAZ is a little different than most merchants that you may have promoted, as their product is entirely digital and can be downloaded directly from purchase. The unique thing about BSGAZ is that they own several properties, each "Holiday" or "Event" specific which affiliates can take advantage of, and any sale on any of the sites generates a commission.

The additional sites include: ChristmasGamesAtoZ.com, HalloweenGamesAtoZ.com, and EasterGamesAtoZ.com. The same commission is offered for sales coming from these sites and all the products can be found on the datafeed.

Baby Shower Games A-Z offers an array of printable games that can be printed at point of purchase. Consumers can print the colorful game cards straight from the site, so they’re download-free as well! Buyers can print of as many copies as they like and use the games again and again. All products are offered in digital format only, which makes transactions easy and simultaneous for the user. They offer a nice variety of games to fit the theme of any type of party for example, couples showers, religious showers, etc.

Concerning general stats, they offer a hefty 35% commission and have a 120 day cookie. They have a large selection of games to choose from all of which are inexpensive. Plus, this merchant now has a detailed datafeed which makes it even easier create a page of their products for your website!

Let the games begin! If you would like more information or to join the program click here.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Who wouldn't want a pair of Superman pajamas, cape included? Or a warm pair of fuzzy banana slippers? CrazyForBargains.com offers a wonderfully fun selection of family sleepwear: pajamas, boxer shorts, robes slippers and much more! Their wide-ranging inventory includes a great selection of licensed wear, including Spongebob Squarepants, Scooby Doo, Looney Toons, Superman, Batman, and Spiderman. So much merchandise, a veritable treasure trove of keyword campaigns! Owner Melissa also updates the inventory regularly to keep up with trends and seasons. Flannel pajamas in the winter, cute capris for the summer. All of which appear in a well-categorized datafeed that's updated weekly.

Additionally, a 365-day cookie and tested phone order tracking makes CrazyForBargains an affiliate-friendly program. Affiliate feedback is valued and welcomed at an ABestWeb at online affiliate forum, where affiliates can also go to pick up pre-merchandised storefronts, top bestsellers, content and coupon codes:

Affiliates can also take advantage of dynamic banners that update on a weekly basis with short-duration coupon codes. By creating a sense of urgency, these banners typically see double the conversion rate of other creatives.

Once affiliates deliver a consumer to the CrazyForBargains site, another promotional tactic is implemented to help drive the average sale up: Free Shipping on all orders over $75. Every so often, that $75 threshold is dropped to $40 or $50, but there is always a free shipping offer in effect at any given time.

Another unique aspect to the CrazyForBargains affiliate program is a bulk order/party program. This enables consumers to get large quantity discounts for bulk orders…you’d be surprised how many large orders come through for boxer shorts and slippers. They're quite popular as party favors or corporate tchotchke. In fact, just last month, one affiliate got commissioned for a $900 sale that came through for bulk boxer shorts!

Learn more about his merchant here.....
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

This weekend in Chicago (where SharASale is located) it was some 90+ degrees and while the lake (Michigan) is a really nice way to cool off... I found myself wishing that I'd had a nice pool in the backyard to jump into. Anyhow - it reminded me of a recent new merchant addition that makes a great "Focus" merchant for the summer... InTheSwim.com

As far as statistics go, the program at time of this blog had a 30 Day EPC of around $25 which is very solid and has been growing in the volume department very quickly due to the strength of the program as well as the season (Summer). See below the EPC as well as the average commission over $10

The program offers a well-categorized datafeed of their products which translates nicely into some great Make-A-Page options... see below some of their categories as well as an example page created with Make-A-Page...

The strength of the programs comes also from the management team, which includes Schaaf Consulting in the role of Affiliate Manager... They have built a dedicated "Affiliate Support" site which includes great stuff including a keyword recommendation list, program .PDF describing both the industry and the program, a link generator tool for specific pages, and an up-to-date blog which lists recent coupons and news about the program. Highly recommended if you plan on promoting the program to take a look at their site at AffiliateSwim.com

According to their site there are 15 million U.S. households with pools... and $7.5 Billion spent annually on pool supplies.

To learn more about the program click here or visit AffiliateSwim.com
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Action Jackson - King of the World
    is this thread done already? I was enjoying hese postings.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, what happened, it's been over a couple of weeks now. I liked it too.

It's not over - just paused for extreme busy period for me over here. I'll get another one up today and try to get back in a regular schedule with this as I was trying to do one every other day. Thanks for the feedback, and don't worry - it will be back!
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

ABW Ambassador
    "I was trying to do one every other day."

I love them but don't burn yourself out. Even just one a week would be fine, every other day seems like a lot of work. Either way, all good.

ABW Ambassador
    Actually can you move my posts and Jacks to another thread, I think the Merchant Focus Discussion thread. I think I messed up and we were supposed to discuss in another thread so not to take these off track. I can't flag my own thread Actually looking, Jack started screwing it up

Thread returns!
    And....We're back.

OK, the "Merchant Focus" thread returns! After a brief time-off, we are restarting the "Merchant Focus" series with a merchant that I discussed often this past week at the "Affiliate Summit"... The discussions were about "offline" events and how they affect "online", and "affiliate" sales. Emitations.com is a perfect example of this because an "offline" event such as a movie premier, or awards show can translated into selling opportunities for affiliates. Of course, in order to take advantage of this - the program needs a really strong AM (Affiliate Manager) team to make sure that the word gets out to affiliates... and in this case, they do. Emitations.com's affiliate program is managed by the team at AMWSO who are known across the industry for both their skills in AM as well as their professional integrity. We have worked closely with AMWSO on a number of occasions over the last 5-6 years or so - and I recommend any of their programs to affiliates looking for new ventures.

Emitations.com was also recently named to "Internet Retailer's" Top 500 Online Retailers.

I've asked the team at AMWSO to help me write this blog because they know so much more about their program than I do - including a huge list of tools that they utilize in order to help affiliates...

Emitations.com is dedicated to providing customers with the latest trends in celebrity and runway jewelry at affordable prices with exceptional customer service. Emitations.com jewelry is regularly featured in magazines like Us Weekly, Life & Style, and Glamour and has been on popular television shows including NBC's "The Today Show" and ABC's "The View"  as the only way to get the celebrity look for less!

Emitiations also sells a wide range of other fashionable jewelry at very competitive prices, with a wide range of shipping options both national and international.

Best Sellers

Most Popular Stars Jewelry

What sells well when

• Summer - sandals, palm tree, light jewelry, colorful, anklets.

• Valentine's Day- Hearts, "Love" inspired

• Mother's Day- Classic Jewelry

What's new on the site

Emitations.com in the media: http://www.emitations.com/presscenter.html

Program Details

Offering a 12% commission on all sales, Emitations.com offers a wide selection of jewelry with an emphasis on pieces inspired by contemporary celebrity fashion. Emitations.com is the place for fans and fashionistas to buy versions of the latest jewelry seen with their favourite music, film or TV stars.

Content Articles

Emitations.com plans to expand a section that is filled with useful information that can enrich any site and make it more interesting not only to your site visitors but also search engine spiders. Hence, we have launched this Free Content section to provide you free articles.

Best-Sellers

http://www.amwso.com/emitations/bestseller.php

Free Datafeed tools

1. Shareasale account, - FTP available

2. Emitations Datafeed / Store Integration at GoldenCan

http://www.goldencan.com/merchants/display_83.aspx

GoldenCAN allows you to add Emitations.com products including categories, Recent Price Drop Products and a Search box to your website with only one line of code. You don't need to know any programming or database language. GoldenCan hosts all the data in their database and manages hundreds of thousands of categories and millions of products. It is easy, and simple.

Please Click here to see a sample of Emitations.com Store Integration.

3. Emitations Datafeed Scripts and Site at MyDataFeedScripts

http://mydatafeedscripts.com/2005/11/23/emitations-datafeed-script-and-site/

Emitations.com has partnered with MyDataFeedScripts to develop a new dynamic datafeed and template which can be indexed by Search Engines.

With no technical background, you can now have your own website within no time. And the best thing is, we offer it for FREE!

The features include:

• full template site

• php script to download and maintain your datafeed

• jump script that 'hides' the url from Norton

• randomly picks products to feature on index page

• coupon column that presents real time coupons straight from the Shareasale RSS feed with your affiliate ID already coded in there so you never have to update it

• once it's set up, maintenance of the site by uploading the datafeed from Emitations.com takes about 1-2 minutes if that

• FREE to use for Emitations.com affiliates (sign up at Shareasale)

What's required :

• you need to have at least 1 MySQL database on your server to use this

• your server needs to be able to run php scripts

• you need to be an affiliate of Emitations.com with Shareasale

If you are interested in joining the Emitations program or learning more about their program please click here.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Hello all... Today's focus is one I think you'll really enjoy. A lot of affiliates come to me looking for recommendations on "Hidden Gems" on our network - programs that they should definitely participate in but might not know of... I am always happy to find them a suitable fit - so today I decided to tell everyone about a program that I consider to be top notch and still very much young and growing on the ShareASale network.

LightingbyGregory.com is the online retail store for Lighting by Gregory, one of the largest contemporary and traditional lighting and ceiling fan distributors in America. They launched their affiliate program through ShareASale beginning in November of 2005 - and the program has been growing ever since but there are still dozens of niches and ways to promote this merchant that have yet to be explored....

As you can see by the above graph and table - the EPC on this program is over $55 and has been very steady for the past 30 days or so (and beyond)....

Average order size is also over $300 which means that each sale generated for an affiliate is earning that affiliate over $20.

In my opinion, part of the reason for this is due to the quality of the shopping experience on the site itself... if we take a look at the site we can see the strong brand name recognition that they are showing the consumer - as well as the well designed menu structure that makes it really easy for the consumer to find what they are looking for.

Recently, there is also a connection with an offline media event (Extreme Makeover: Home Edition) which has no doubt increased consumer interest in the website as well... LightingByGregory.com provides a list of products that have been featured on that show...

Prior to writing this blog I also took a look through their datafeed to see how things are structured as I know that datafeed affiliates need certain things in order to be able to promote a merchants successfully. From what I can see, the datafeed looks really nice; There is a good category structre which provides the "Brand" name of the product as well as the "Category" that that product fits under.

Take a look below here is a sample from the "Make-A-Page" tool on ShareASale...

So - there you have it. A hidden gem for everyone. There is lots of room for growth in this program in my opinion, so I hope you will take a look and see if there is a fit for you. I've developed a little "incentive" for you as well on this particular program... If you send me an email: Brian @ ShareASale.com is my email address... I will put you on my list for this incentive contest. For the first 5 affiliates who sign up (or is already a member) and can generate 10 product sales by the end of the month of August, I will personally add a bonus of $500 to your account.

So - 10 sales gets you approximately $200 in commissions based on averages... plus a $500 bonus. That's not bad, eh? I've got a couple of rules for you - so you will need to email me specifically for inclusion in this little contest...

To join this program or learn more please click here...
    Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; July 19th, 2006 at 04:00 PM.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

BOO!

Did I scare ya? If I didn't, I'm sure the picture attached to this post will. Hint...Brian will do anything for a Scooby snack...

Halloween is right around the corner, and the National Retail Federation estimates that consumers dropped $3.29 billion on Halloween in 2005, with the average consumer spending $48.48 on merchandise. To help you get a piece of the action, we put together a list of ShareASale merchants that suit the season...so, in no particular order, I'd like to introduce you to:

SpookShop

www.spookshop.com

Commission: 8%

30-day EPC: $1.66

Cookie: 120 days

Auto-approve, auto-deposit, datafeed available
    Spook Shop sells costumes for both adults and children, including licensed spook suits from Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Disney, and many more. They also offer a great selection of accessories (feather boas are year-round accessories...in fact, I just saw a man wear one with an eight-panel pimp hat in Orlando. Tres sexy), wigs, masks, props/decor and gifts.
    The average sale is $55.59. Also, they have some great content you could adapt for your own marketing efforts, articles on Halloween safety tips, Halloween origins, custom fangs, etc. Good stuff.
    Join Program/Learn More

Village Hat Shop

www.villagehatshop.com

Commission: 7%

30-day EPC: $10.01

Cookie: 90 days

Auto-approve, auto-deposit, datafeed available.
    From leopard-print fezes to British pith helmets, the Village Hat Shop has just the right hat to top off any Halloween costume! Their collection of novelty and historical hats truly sets them apart from any other hat vendor out there. Where else can you get an Afghani tribal marriage hat or an honest-to-goodness Viking helmet? Sherlock Holmes, the Cat in the Hat, Harry Potter, you name it. Village Hat Shop is the perfect place to get the piece-de-resistance for any costume.
    Join Program/Learn More

HalloweenGameAtoZ.com

www.halloweengamesatoz.com

Commission: 35%

30-day EPC: $3.62

Cookie: 120 days

Entertain guests with custom-printed Halloween games! We offer an extensive collection of games you can print instantly, straight off your computer. No downloads, no installs, no emails, just straight fun! Games include 'Pin the Tail on the Cat,' 'Halloween Bingo,' 'Midnight Mystery,' Halloween themed coloring pages, and much more. Our top affiliates earn over $1,000 in commission per week and we'll do everything we can to help all our affiliates earn more. And when Halloween is over, we've also got ChristmasGamesAtoZ.com, EasterGamesAtoZ.com and BabyShowerGamesAtoZ.com! Once you join our program, you'll earn commission for sales on any one of those sites!
    Join Program/Learn More

Fright Catalog

www.frightcatalog.com

30-day EPC: $8.47

Cookie: 60 days

Fright Catalog sells Halloween decorations, props, costumes, accessories, special effect, Hollywood items and collectibles. The prices are great, and the copy is just hysterical. For example: "Skeleton Hand Wine Glass. $9.99. The ultimate Gothic table glassware. Natural look skeleton hand holding a real wine glass. 10 inches tall. Packed in a coffin shapped box with acetate top." Truly, what is a "natural look skeleton hand"?
    Join Program/Learn More

Costume Craze LLC

www.costumecraze.com

30-day EPC: $7.73

Cookie: 180 days

Auto-deposit, datafeed available
    Costume Craze is a well-organized site selling costumes for adults, teens, children and DOGS. Plus, not only do they do same-day shipping, but they also offer fixed-rate shipping. Any order, any size, $5.99. That does wonders for their conversion rate. Movie character costumes include Corpse Bride, Willy Wonka, Fantastic Four, The Incredibles, Superman, Star Wars, Matrix, you name it. AND, if you ever wanted to be Ozzy, Jack, Kelly or Sharon Osbourne for a day, Costume Craze can hook you up.
    Join Program/Learn More

Halloweenie

www.halloweencostumeboutique.com

Commission: 10%

30-day EPC: $0.84

Cookie: 30 days

Halloween Costume Boutique sells, you guessed it, costumes and accessories for adults year-round. The well organized site is great for browsing, and a search box is available for those shoppers who already know what they want to be. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of being placed, and their return rate is less than 1%.
    Join Program/Learn More

Flirty Lingerie

www.flirtylingerie.com

Commission: 15%

30-day EPC: $2.28

Cookie: 180 days

Brian points out that "people like to wear sexy costumes at Halloween," so per his request, I spent a few minutes of my workday poking around FlirtyLingerie.com. Not only do they have a vast selection of bodystockings, bustiers and vinyl wear, but for those who only flirt on Halloween, costume options include: school girl, Wonder Woman, French maids, nurse, cheerleaders, mermaids, fairies, harem dancers, catsuits, police women, etc. etc. You get the idea. Here.s the deal though fellas, if you peruse the site, you must join the affiliate program.
    Join Program/Learn More

Electrique Boutique

www.electriqueboutique.com

Commission: 7%

30-day EPC: $7.02

Cookie: 30 days

Electrique Boutique offers fabulous, funky and fun sexy clothing, shoes, swimwear and accessories...and, just in time for Halloween, a great selection of adult costumes for men and women. The variety is quite good too. For men, they.ve got everything from a chain mail long-sleeve shirt to a micro thong. (How is that a costume?) For women, there's a cute pilot costume (apparently for the mile high club) and a "Paris Heiress" costume. In the picture, the model holds a stuffed Chihuahua. Funny. Average sale is $50.15, that's before the Halloween season even kicks in.
    Join Program/Learn More

Happy Halloween selling everyone!!

Carolyn Tang

Director of Client Services

ShareASale.com
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Merchant Focus: JensonUSA.com
    As we get ready for the stretch run into holiday shopping, I wanted to continue to share with you individual merchants who I think stand out from the crowd based on a variety of factors...

Today we are focusing on JensonUSA (www.jensonUSA.com) - leading online supplier of bicycle parts and accessories.

JensonUSA.com has been a ShareASale merchant for about a year and change, coming on board in May of 2005 - and since then has established a very solid record both statistically, as well as how they treat their affiliates. If you are an affiliate who utilizes coupons or deals as a traffic mechanism, you'll be happy to know that JensonUSA does consistantly provide deals through the ShareASale Deals Database, as shown below:

Justin from JensonUSA.com shared with me some thoughts on why their program is strong (and growing), here is what he came up with:

• We have a high conversion ratio and average sale of over $100, yielding a nice EPC metric.

(See EPC graph, current 30day EPC is $15.00)

• Jenson USA encourages affiliates to market through pay-per-click campaigns. Our guidelines are very open... we ask affiliates to refrain from bidding on "Jenson USA", "www.JensonUSA.com" and that's really about it. With our datafeed recently quadrupling in size, there are many, many untapped products/keywords for which there is no/little competition. A real opportunity for PPC-savvy affiliates...

• We have a low-price guarantee, as well as a fully automated online pricematch tool. In the event a customer finds a lower price, they can get a price adjustment right in their browser window with the new price shown at checkout. That means customers can shop with confidence, helping your traffic convert.

• Strong customer service is the cornerstone of our business.

We like to brag about our Bizrate scores:
      http://www.bizrate.com/ratings_guide/cust_reviews__mid--28194.html

• Personal support is available on ABestWeb's ShareASale forum, telephone, email, or IM. We don't hide behind a faceless email address - I'm a real person that affiliates can contact anytime for help.

• Cool things we provide:
      In addition to the datafeed and FTP/datafeed tools provided directly through ShareASale, Jenson USA also provides an external datafeed in .XML format for advanced users. The XML format is ideal for affiliates that want to import our feed into their own backend database. It contains all the usual datafeed fields like price, name, etc... but also many more attributes such as stock status, flags for items that include free shipping, now/was pricing, and more. Any affiliate can access it for free.

• In addition to web / mail order sales, Jenson USA also maintains a full service local bike shop. Customers can select "in-store pickup" at checkout and have their items held at our store for pickup. These will track just like any other transaction, which means that affiliates can earn commission even on "local" sales where the customer is buying "in person".

• In summary I would just like to emphasize that Jenson USA is running a program that affiliates can be proud about participating in. Bicycling is a great, healthy, outdoor activity that anyone can do and affiliates can feel good about promoting.

Thanks to Justin for providint that insight into the JensonUSA.com program - if you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Merchant Focus time!

The Holiday Season is quickly approaching and holiday shopping is at its peak this month. As I am sure you are all aware, the PS3 recently released and good luck trying to find one that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg. Fortunately while looking through some merchants sites, I came across a few on YesAsia.com. Not only did I find a PS3 on YesAsia.com but they have everything from Music to Movies, Books to Comics, and even Toys and Collectables! It's a one stop shop.

So if you haven't figured it out, this week's focus is Internet Retailer Top 500 and Internet Retailer Best of the Web Top 50 YesAsia.com (www.yesasia.com).

Yesasia has been with Shareasale since April of this year and have been cranking along since they joined. To help keep your mind at ease, Yesasia is on Auto Deposit, and puts forth every effort to track all orders including phone orders. They also keep affiliates up to date with all the latest and greatest deals in the Deals Database:

Stefan from Yesasia had some information and a few points to share with us about their Affiliate Program.

• Yesasia has free, worldwide shipping, on all orders over USD 25. Most orders come from the US, Canada, UK, Japan and Australia.

• Yesasia's Commission is 7% for all DVDs,CDs, Books, Games, Toys Collectibles. Game consoles are at 5% (handheld) / 2% (non handheld ).

• There is also a bonus for affiliates who refer more than 30 sales per month. Affiliates who promote Korean and Japanese music or promote Korean Dramas, can also get freebies to give away to their customers.

Yesasia Conversion is high with EPC usually above $20:

*(See EPC graph, current 30 day EPC is $22.40)

Yesasia has everything you need to promote thier program, has no leakage, and actively supports their Affiliates.

• Product feed of the 1000 bestselling items in the US, updated weekly.

• Regularly updated deals , including at least one discount coupon in the deals database.

• Banners and buttons for old and new releases.

• All orders are placed online.

• All orders are tracked worldwide.

• Links from Yesasia to sister site Yesstyle (also a merchant on shareasale) are tracked, and we pay commission on them.

• We regularly inform affiliates of the bestselling items in each category, with ready-to-use code in the email.

• We give individual support and consulting to affiliates who want to focus on specific product ranges.

• Affiliates can contact the affliate manager directly by email, IM, ICQ, or phone.

Yesasia also offers Make-A-Page that is Customized to their product lines:

A special thanks to Stefan for the peak into the Yesasia Affiliate Program. If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

There are only 17 shopping days (including today) left before Christmas. The last minute shoppers will be out in droves for the next couple of weeks, but those who want to avoid the overly crowed malls, the screaming children, and the endless lines at the cash register will be seen flying around the web at all hours of the day and night.

Over the years, electronics has been a hot hot hot holiday item, and TheNerds.net have exactly that. I am hesitant to say that have the gadget that your guy needs because guys and gals alike giddy at the sight of the latest and greatest electronic. So lets take a gander at what TheNerds.net (www.TheNerds.net) have to offer your Technology Guru:

Even though they are relatively new to the affiliate marketplace, TheNerds.net has made quite a splash. Their current program, which launched in May of 2006, has already sent one of their affiliates on free trip to the Cayman Islands and will soon see another receiving a brand-new, 32-inch, high definition LCD TV!

20. See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $22.77.

21. The growth of the program has exploded in recent months due to many factors. As a nine year-old company, TheNerds.net knows what it takes to compete in the marketplace. With a focus on service, our goal is to take care of the customer so that they will come back to buy again. This 'customer-centric' attitude leads to higher conversions, higher per-ticket sales and greater customer satisfaction. Overall, these factors, combined with the features offered directly to our affiliates, make this one dynamite program.

Some of the features offered by TheNerds.net are:

* 20,000+ product data feed that is updated three times a week.

* Over 75 Coupons and Mail-in Rebates available for use.

* RSS feed for both the hot sellers of the week and coupons/rebates.

* Shareasale.com Make A Page feature, and GoldenCAN, which offers extensive categorization.

* 30-day cookie.

* The highest commission in the 'Computers and Electronics' category.

* Phone tracking of affiliate sales.

* Monthly sales contests.

* Dedicated affiliate management staff.

It is the commitment to our affiliate program that makes TheNerds.net stand out from the rest. They are absolutely dedicated and work tirelessly to see that our affiliates have the tools they need to increase sales. As Director of Affiliate Marketing Jon Levine said, "I want our affiliates to make the most money possible in our program because I know that when they make money, it puts money in our pocket. Whatever they need to accomplish that goal, I'm right here for them, 24 hours a day, seven days a week!"

A special thanks to Jon at TheNerds for the peek into the TheNerds.net Affiliate Program. If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.

Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; December 9th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Scrapbook.com
    Christmas time is picture time, and what better way to commemorate that just-rolled-out-of-bed-hair-stuck-to-the-side-of-your-face-and-drool-spot-on-your-Christmas-PJ's look than in a scrapbook. To continue with that thought, why not feature Scrapbook.com (www.Scrapbook.com).

Scrapbook.com is the #1 destination for scrapbooking supplies online in a fast-growing industry. Scrapbook.com offers nearly 10,000 unique products including everything from albums, to paper, to stickers, ect. Basically everything you need to remember every moment in life!

Scrapbooking appeals (at least on some level) to most women. It's particularly good for brides, mothers, and people celebrating special occasions, but it also transcends so many aspects of life (sports, vacations, religious ceremonies, etc). If you can take a picture of it, you can scrapbook it. And don't forget Christmas!

There EPC history shows that they are definately on an up-swing through the Holiday, are you getting a piece of the action?

*See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $12.00.

Scrapbook.com offers some very nice features to their users including a Wish List Feature. They are also offering Shoptivate Search 2.0 ( “Find it Fast Search”). It’s unlike any other search tool. You must see it to truly appreciate the technology. It utilizes a patent-pending AJAX application to predict and return products while the user types their request.

They also offer a customized Make A Page feature that has tons of great categories to choose from. With all these products there is something in here for everyone and every occasion! And if you can't find what you need here, Try ComputerScrapbook.com and ScrapJazz.com. All of these programs are crossed-linked to track every single sale!

A special thanks to McKane for some insight into what Scrapbook.com has to offer. If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.

Thanks,

Brian Littleton

As promised... a return to the Merchant Focus thread....

Merchant Focus: TFAW.com

Happy New Year! This time of the year is always a fun one. It's time to set new goals, and begin working feverishly to achieve those goals. This time of the year is full of hope an ambition. Speaking of ambition, Things From Another World Inc. comes to mind. This program has been accelerating at high speeds and has recently become a Shareasale Premier partner!

Things From Another World (www.TFAW.com) has a soiree of items from comics to toys to Movies to Clothes, but it doesn't stop there. Think pop-culture and collectibles, and then you will get a taste of what TFAW.com really is.

TFAW.com is not only an exclusive Shareasale Merchant, but has recently become a premier merchant. They provide a 7-14% commission on a 90 Return Cookie, and you can bet that this program is Top Notch Program with Shareasale's Seal of Approval all over it!

In addition to their vast selection (which is all included in a datafeed and Make A Page, see below), TFAW.com has a rather large addition in the Deals Database. This information is kept up to date and moving strong, so make sure you check them out.

A special thanks to Dale LaFountain for some insight into what TFAW.com has to offer. Here is a little bit from Dale about the Things From Another World Program.

At TFAW.com, we embrace the terms "nerd", "geek", and "fanatic". From mainstream comics like Superman, Batman, Star Wars and Spider-Man, to the more obscure series like Serenity, Hellboy and Naruto, TFAW.com has it all. With five locations in Oregon and California, we've focused on offering quality service to retail customers since 1979. Through our vast experience, we're very well versed in the intricacies of the comics and collectibles industry. In 1998, we hit the ground running with the addition of our online store, and we haven't looked back since. By the end of 2004, TFAW.com had become one of the largest online comic retailers. With the launch of our completely redesigned site in May 2006, we're now poised to take this industry to the next level.

TFAW.com's complete product line sprawls over 65,000 products, including:

24. Comics

25. Graphic Novels

26. Statues

27. Toys

28. Movies

29. Apparel

30. plus a mountain of pop-culture merchandise, collectibles

and (literally) thousands of new products every month.

31. Because we operate in such a niche industry, affiliate partners who have appropriately targeted traffic have been able to achieve conversion rates exceeding 10% and are earning significant commissions.

*See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $3.78.

Our longevity and success in the online arena can be attributed to several factors. One is our intimate knowledge of the comics industry, which we're constantly leveraging to add new features and increase customer satisfaction. We also have a strong testing and measurement program, constantly monitoring key performance indicators, optimizing landing pages, and updating pricing and promotions to maximize conversions. Finally, we have partnered with several affiliates who are doing a great job promoting some our more popular product lines. These factors, in conjunction with the holiday season, have led TFAW.com to one of our most prosperous quarters to date and, we hope, to a very strong future.

Our affiliate management team works around the clock to make sure that our partners have the best possible tools, datafeeds, links, banners and support resources. Our commission structure is one of the most generous you will find in the comics and collectibles industry, with performance bonuses and incentives available for top performers.

Dale LaFountain, the Chief Information Officer of TFAW.com, has recently attended several affiliate events, including Andy Rodriguez's Affiliate Marketing Certification seminar, the ShareASale ThinkTank event, plus we will be exhibiting at Affiliate Summit West 2007 in January. TFAW.com has also recently been accepted into the ShareASale Premiere Merchant program.

Our goal is to build long-term relationships with affiliate partners by following a simple credo: there's only one way to get there, and that's together!

If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.

Last edited by Brian - ShareASale; January 6th, 2007 at 12:42 PM.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Luggage.com

I don't know about you, but the beginning of the New Year has already been a hustle and a bustle. All the new projects and new goals to begin working for but on top of all that, the all the traveling that I must do over the next year. It reminded me of a poor Manager that I saw out in Vegas last time I was there. The airline had broken one of the bottom support bars off the bottom of her suitcase, and she just kept forgetting about it. Everytime she let go of her suitcase, it would topple over, falling into people, and down the escalator. Boy oh boy she could have used a site like Luggage.com
    (www.luggage.com)

As a new merchant edging onto the Affiliate scene, Luggage.com is making quite a splash.
    People trust that a URL as specific as Luggage.com must be the best on-line.
    Luggage.com works with manufacturers such as Zero Haliburton, Samsonite, Boyt, Delsey, Timberland, Corvette, just to name a few. They also have niche brands such as Burton and Eagle Creek.

Luggage.com's Superbrowse feature makes navigating a breeze. It helps people to find exactly what they are looking for in a matter of seconds. Superbrowse coupled with Lightning fast site speed makes Luggage.com's conversion rate one of the tops in the industry at 2%.

Luggage.com offers each of their affiliates 10% Commission on every sale, with a 60 Day Return Cookie. All Luggage.com customer service representatives are trained to ask for tracking codes on every phone order. Data Feeds are up and running. Content packages are available for any affiliate interested.

Along with great competetive prices Luggage.com offers Sales and Promotions that will be offered in the Deals Database, and as Also, Free Shipping Sitewide, as it should be. Luggage is meant to travel.

With a Product feed of over 650 products, there is something to meet everyone's travel needs. And you can narrow it down to a point to exactly what you want. With descriptions that are so detailed, you can't go wrong. There is a array of banners and text links available, just ready for the grabbing.

As I said before, Luggage.com is a new Merchant on Shareasale.com, but is already showing it's potential just in the last week. If you want get your piece while it's still early, Join Now.

*See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $59.66.

A special thanks to Brent Elias for some insight into what Luggage.com has to offer.
    If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.

This winter has been a weird one, hasn't it? Some places are getting unreasonable amounts of snow, while others are 30 or 40 degrees above the usual seasonal temperatures. Despite the absurd weather, one thing is true, Spring is approaching, and other than "spring cleaning", what comes to mind? That's right, beautiful flowers and gardens. Houses come alive when the first Spring flowers begin to bloom and paint them full of color. It's always something I miss during the winter.

Soon all those with a green thumb'ed people are going to start planning their gardens, flower beds, and tree lines, and I have a great ShareASale Premier merchant for you.

The Nature Hills Nursery (www.naturehills.com) affiliate program is entering its peak season. About 50% of all of the programs sales are generated in the Spring season as the gardening season and the weather heats up. Nature Hills offers live plants, seeds, bulbs and gardening accessories. Nature Hills top selling products are Trees, Shrubs, Fruit Trees, Perennials and Bulbs.

NatureHills.com Exclusive ShareASale program is in its 4th year, and the program has grown along with NatureHills.com. The program pays 15% commission on all sales with a 365 day tracking cookie. In addition, the program pays a 10˘ commission on every catalog request lead generated from affiliate's traffic. During peak season, the average sale is $70 and search traffic for gardening related terms soars!

Take a look at the EPC graph below which covers the last 45 Winter Days. Think how this program takes off during the Spring and Summer months. Don't forget about the Fall months too, the great green thumbers will begin planting for the next Spring in the Fall.

34. See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $5.44.

35. The program offers the following tools:

36. Product Datafeed

37. Dynamic Template site

38. Product Showcase Creator

39. Dedicate Affiliate Forum

40. Many banners and Text Links

41. How can anyone resist such beautiful pictures as the ones available in the NatureHills.com Datafeed, with custom fields in Make A Page.

A special thanks to Shawn Schulze for the peek into the NatureHills.com Affiliate Program. If you would like to read more about the program or to join, please click here.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

Those of you who may have attended the Affiliate Summit - did you get a chance to stop by our booth? We had a couple of widescreen monitors up to show folks what our interface looks like, etc... and those monitors came from Vann's the Electronic Superstore (www.vanns.com).

What a better way to follow up the Summit then with a merchant that not only had great monitors for our booth, but has great monitors for the Super Bowl XLI where Da Chicago Bears will play the Indianapolis Colts on February 4th, in South Florida. Are you drooling over that HDTV clarity so you can see if drop of sweat, every tear, every blade of grass? Well Vann's is definately the place. Just take a look:

Vann's History

Vann's started as a family-owned appliance, audio and video business in Missoula, Montana in 1961. Over the last 46 years, it has grown to include 6 retail locations across the state and an e-commerce site. In 1996, owner Pete Vann decided to make the employees of Vann's part owners. Vann's is now a 100% employee-owned company.

Vann's began in 1998 and has always strived to provide outstanding customer service, great values and the best selection of top brands in consumer electronics. Vann's is an authorized dealer of every brand we promote and have developed strong relationships with the top manufacturers in the industry. Vann's offers name brand products direct from the manufacturer in sealed boxes with full U.S.A. Warranties and all included accessories.

Take a look at the EPC graph below which covers the last 45 Days.
    • See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $19.71.

Vann's also offers customized fields in which you can utalize to build exactly the page you want. Offer you consumers the best in Flat Panel Televisions, or the best audio systems available. Do they need to mount them? Of course they do! There is a heck of a lot of opportunity to cross promote Vann's Products with one another. I know if I was spending a chuck of scratch on a brand new flat panel for my pad, I would want my face to giggle from the sounds of the new audio system I got with it.

A little note about Vann's that makes them OH SO COOL! They do not charge sales tax! Not ever! This is perfect for those high ticket products because the price you see is the price you get. They also offer free shipping on most orders over $50 AND 6 month free financing, no payments, and no interest! Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too! All of these offers are available in the Shareasale Deals Database.

Vann's offers anything from Televisions of all sizes, to surround sound systems and other audio products, to laptops and computers, to all the accessories you need. Here is a little more information about the program itself:

• Free To Join!

• Average transaction is over $475

• 3% commission with bonus opportunities

• We only reverse fraudulant orders

• 90 day cookie with unlimited action referral occurrences

• Zero cap on commissions and sales

• Top performers average 25% click-through rate

• Direct product links and content links available

• Custom creative available on request

The Vann's Affiliate Program is actively managed. That means someone is always around to answer your emails and phone calls. In fact, Vann's has even set up a forum at ABestWeb.com for all current and future Vann's affiliates. This forum is dedicated to bringing you all the latest news about the Vann's Affiliate Program.

Vann's offers several data feeds directly available to you as an affiliate. Our datafeed services are always expanding. Vann's also offer several incentive based contests throughout the year. The first quarter contest is posted here.

If you would like to learn more about the Vann's Affiliate Program, or would like to join, click here.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton

The purpose of the Featured Merchant blog is to not only bring you well established programs that are definately worth your time to take a look at, but also to bring you new programs that are also well worth you time. Today's featured merchant is Happy Mothers (www.happymothers.com) who officially launched their program with Shareasale as an Exclusive Merchant the beginning of January. Happy Mothers is all things babies, from carseats, to strollers; bedding to breast pumps and breast pump parts; everything except the formula.

Although the program recently launched. They launched with a boom. Happy Mothers offers and 8% Commission on a 45 day return cookie, with an average order value of $142; although the average sale has been much higher than that most of the time.

Take a look at the EPC graph below which covers the last 45 Days. Again, this program is a new one, but a strong one at that.
  44. See graph below for last 45 day EPC. Current EPC is $40.59.

45. Also check out the average order size. Happy Mothers specializes in high end baby products at extremely competitve pricing, helping you to close the sale better and pay you more.

Happy Mothers includes loads of information to help your consumer find exactly what they are looking for, and also offer Free Shipping on Entire Orders, if purchasing a higher ticket item such as a carseat, stroller, or breat pump for example. Happy Mothers also helps increase order size by letting the consumer know on the right side of the screen of other items they may be interested in, based on what they are looking at.

Can you be too careful when it comes to buying products for your infant or toddler? Of course not! To help ease the worry mothers and fathers have when buying baby products, Happy Mothers offers a full detail list about each and every product they offer on each product profile page.

Mothers and Fathers also depend a lot on experiences that other families have with these products. Happy Mothers has customer reviews of each product and highlighted features. Nothing is stronger than 100+ Moms giving the thumbs up!

Happy Mothers also utilizes the deals database with their free shipping offers and soon to come coupons.

Happy Mothers has a dedicated Management by Kristin Collier at MadHatter Consulting, to answer your questions and help you with anything you need.

Thanks Kristin, for the insight into the Happy Mothers Affiliate Program. If you would like to learn more about the Happy Mothers Affiliate Program, or would like to join, click here.

Thanks,

Brian Littleton

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast