Question Tiered Commission Question
    This may be a really stupid question, but when do the tiers for increased commissions kick in? For the first time in over a year, I actually made it above the baseline tier for a merchant! Will I get the increased commission for the next month? Only for sales made the remainder of this month? Or retroactively for this month?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Tricia

Typically, they show up a day or two after the month ends. For instance, the reports for May should show the tiered commissions sometime on 6/1 or 6/2.

You can also run the "Estimated" version of the Sales & Analysis report, which takes tiers into consideration.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey

You can also run the "Estimated" version of the Sales & Analysis report, which takes tiers into consideration.
    I tried the estimated report. It didn't include my tier increase for one merchant, but it upped the commish on another merchant who doesn't have tiers!

ABW Ambassador LinkShare Moderator's Avatar
    Dear Melty,

Please email affiliate support contact at linkshare.com with the merchant information so they may investigate the issue. Please be specific with which merchant you dont see the tier.

Regards,

LinkShare Moderator

It's no big deal Linkshare Moderator...

I got bumped up to the highest tier yesterday...It just didn't show in the estimated reports...I'm not really concerned it is not showing up in the reports...All is well.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread