ABW Ambassador
    Rugman Coupons?
    Any current ones? I don't see anything in the SAS Deals Database. Thanks.

They haven't been very good about keeping deals listed in the SAS database.

They run promotions all the time, too, and aren't taking advantage of the SAS database by listing those, either.

I forget to check and list them, but if they would use the SAS database, they would automatically get added to my site (after I review and approve them, which I do daily).
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Yep, we hear you....

I will direct powers that be to this thread...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    They haven't been very good about keeping deals listed in the SAS database.

They run promotions all the time, too, and aren't taking advantage of the SAS database by listing those, either.

I forget to check and list them, but if they would use the SAS database, they would automatically get added to my site (after I review and approve them, which I do daily).
    Yes Sir, seems to be too common ... merchants do not utilize the SAS db ... email notification but not the extra step to enter it .... and it just don't show up A shame, but so it is I reckon.
    Yes, it is up to us to add it ... but shah dang, kick out something that expires in 3 - 10 days and expect action? Spend the extra 2 minutes and add it to the db.

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Need updated coupons asap please.

Action Jackson - King of the World
    the old one expire?

Folks, we will have a call on Monday morning and get this updated...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Updated coupons and new promotions are coming .....

Ok, as promised.... ABW'rs get them first...

RM5-806
    Promo code for Affiliate Shoppers.
    5% off any purchase of regularly priced merchandise.
    End Date : Aug 31/2006

RM100-806

Promo code offered to Affiliate Shoppers.
    $100 off orders $500 on regularly priced merchandise.

RM150-806

$150 off orders $700 on regularly priced merchandise.

RM200-0806
    $200 off orders $1000 on regularly priced merchandise.

Email going out tomm...lock and load...

Email going out tomm...lock and load...

I was not planning on doing any work tonight, but since you posted the codes now, I better do it today.

Just in case tomorrow no one is around because of the 666........

not the 666 mark, but the new movie "The Omen"

Is there any reason these new coupons (and their regular promotions) still aren't in the SAS Deal/Coupon database?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager
    Hey Folks. So sorry that everything has been a bit bumpy for the past while. I'm just starting to get my legs under me for handling the Affiliate program on Rugman under the tutelage of Mr. Rodriguez.

Andy, am I supposed to also be putting our promo up on the deals and coupons area as well as uploading the new banners? I want to NOT be causing pain and grief for those people working hard to drive traffic to our site, so lemme know what I'm missing please I'm looking in there right now and it LOOKS like more than just the coupons can go in there.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rugman
    Andy, am I supposed to also be putting our promo up on the deals and coupons area as well as uploading the new banners? I want to NOT be causing pain and grief for those people working hard to drive traffic to our site, so lemme know what I'm missing please I'm looking in there right now and it LOOKS like more than just the coupons can go in there.

Thanks!
    Hi Shane,

Nope, just keeping the coupons current and making sure the deals are passed on to the affiliates works great. Having advanced notice of the months promos would be awesome...that way our partners can plan ahead and set up the deals on their sites. We need some leadway to pass on to the affiliates.

Other than that, Doug has been doing an awesome job at keeping up to date with the numbers and working with us.... last month was one of the best months on the program yet ....

Got a few things here:
    Shane: I know you're not Liz and you're not Doug..so guessing you may have a new job with Rugman? Congratulations and wish you all the best with it

Michael: Just checked at Shareasale and (not sure when they got put in there) but they're in there now

Andy: As I just said...coupons are in there now but they don't include the promo codes. Do you still want us to include the promo codes? Nothing has changed with them, correct? I've had a chance to correspond with Doug and he's very nice
    Also I do seem to have my troubles with emails.lol Your post was the 6th but I haven't received any email Not sure if they're to be coming from you or Doug but I haven't received any for some time now

If you could put your day to day promotions in the Coupon/Deal Database, too, that would be wonderful. For instance, I see that you're currently running a Summer Clearance Sale with discounts up to 60%. The only problem is that it's open-ended on your site and it's best if you can specify an expiration date for affiliates.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

RugMan and GoldenCan
    Will we be able to build a GoldenCan store using our SAS ID anytime soon? I have the CJ /Golden Can store up but would much rather have the SAS version up?

Cheers!

WineGuy

Quote Originally Posted by WineGuy
    Will we be able to build a GoldenCan store using our SAS ID anytime soon? I have the CJ /Golden Can store up but would much rather have the SAS version up?

Cheers!

WineGuy
    Yup, already done...waiting for final go ahead from the Golden Man himself ...

Any word on the rollout on this Andy?

Cheers!

WineGuy

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelColey
    If you could put your day to day promotions in the Coupon/Deal Database, too, that would be wonderful. For instance, I see that you're currently running a Summer Clearance Sale with discounts up to 60%. The only problem is that it's open-ended on your site and it's best if you can specify an expiration date for affiliates.
    Andy, this suggestion from MC would save affiliates a lot of time - doing it means a lot more will participate in the Rugman promotions and keep things more easily updated. One person there at Rugman does this work and 100 affiliates benefit.

By not doing it, Rugman is asking 100 affiliates to do this work so that Rugman doesn't have to bother.

Please talk to them about scaling their work into their affiliate pool - it's a big benefit for them to do so!

20. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread