ABW Ambassador
    Please take a look at this site, and tell me if you think it would do well as an affiliate program :

shelterworld.com

Would there be many sites able to sell these products ? What do you suppose would be a good estimate as to how many "active" affiliates it could reasonably expect to attract ?

I believe it is currently the only (or one of) very few sites , with online ordering for these type of products , or so I have been told.

This belongs to a friend of my husbands , and he didn't even know there was an "option" of starting an affiliate program to sell the greenhouses, tents, etc.

Any opinions ?

If it looks good, he promises to sign up as a merchant under me , which would be a nice "thankyou" bonus .
    (The least he could do, as I was the one that taught him about bidding on keywords for traffic, etc., which he is now very happy with and making many more sales).

Hard to believe, but he had no idea about affiliate programs , and how easy it could be to get one started.

If I can get some feedback here, then when he comes over to install my new front door next week, I'll have something more to tell him .

Another question is where ? I was thinking CJ . He could never manage an independant program, that is out of the question .

Lisa

Very nice site! They don't make you search for things like shipping costs, and they make it easy to find what you want.

I would certainly consider trying to sell their products. I don't have a lot of traffic that would be interested, but I have some.

Wow, great site, great products, great prices.

It wouldn't take much to be able to have an affiliate link on my site for shelterworld.com.

Probably wouldn't take much for me to be a customer either. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] *(meaning I already will shopping there at some point)*

Thanks for posting this link, Lisa!!!

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Planetwide Exodus ]

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Nice site and niche' product lines to affiliate enable for your friend. With some nice creatives and individual product links this should fly in my CyberMalls.

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Lisa-
    If you want to add tarpaulins to your site I can give you great pricing - I supply up to 100x100 in size. Canvas, vinyl and poly. e-mail me if you are interested. I can drop ship to your customer, and provide other related products - just a thought!

-elbowcreek
    editor@elbowcreek.com

ABW Ambassador
    elbowcreek2,
    Thank's but that's not my site. I wouldn't know what to do with those tarps , but I'll pass on your info. for you to the proper owner [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

To everyone else that responded ,

Thankyou for your input , I'm going to take that as "It has a good chance" to be profitable with an affiliate program , and tell the owner more about how it all works
    (cookie durations, costs, blah, blah, blah) when I see him.

Lisa

Great site! Bad name.

shelterworld.com sounds like a homeless person website. Maybe it's just me though.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread