Talking FJB Happy Week #3
    The new week (working week that is) is here!!

Continuing the newly-established happy-week tradition [previous FantasyJewelryBox's happy weeks may be found by going to happy week #1 and happy week #2], I am hereby opening the

FantasyJewelryBox's Happy Week #3

I am aiming at making each new happy week different from the previous one. Hoping my imagination will help me keep going for at least a few more months. This week's pattern is going to be based on the colors of the rainbow (at least, the first five of them):

Day 1 - Monday - Red

Day 2 - Tuesday - Orange

Day 3 - Wednesday - Yellow

Day 4 - Thursday - Green

Day 5 - Friday - Blue

More details coming in a sec...

Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Day 1 - Monday - Red
    Red Color...

...the color of energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination, passion, desire, and love.

Of course, it so coincided that this whole week is a week of Ruby & Garnet color jewelry, which would fit into this day quite nicely... But it's too lame for me to just use a sweet coincidence like this to get myself covered for the whole day. I'm not like that. I want to talk about power, determination, passion and desire. Aren't they the characteristics of the affiliates any affiliate manager enjoys working with the most?!

However, to get these beautiful characteristics come to surface, an affiliate manager is to do all possible to stimulate them. So here we go:

Get a 14% commission for life + a $7.00 bonus if you put together a nice datafeed-based website by 15 June 2006 [whole datafeed must be used]. Affiliates that already are working with FJB's datafeed, contact me too. I want everyone to be happy, and will eagerly review your websites too.

Geno

Day 2 - Tuesday - Orange
    Orange Color...

Orange is symbolic of enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success, encouragement, and stimulation. So let's make it an Encouragement/Stimulation Day, because in this industry all of us could really use it every once in a while... And oh, how important this encouragement is for strengthening our determination on the road to success!!

Today I would like to show you print-screen of one affiliate's stats:

This affiliate joined FJB's affiliate program on 02/24/2006. This means that the above stats is less than 3.5 month old. Also, as you can see from the above figures, this is the statistics of an affiliate that is on a 10% commission. Take advantage of the exclusive offer of 12% commission increase for ABW-ers, and you could be earning 20% more than the above affiliate does. If, however, you grab the 14% commission offer [see the previous post], you'd be making 40% more than he does.

Hint of the day: the above-published statistics reflects a power affiliate stats (i.e. this affiliate does PPC only).

Hope this encourages you to earn more with FJB for yourself!

Geno

Day 3 - Wednesday - Yellow
    Yellow...

Yellow is the color of sunshine, the color that's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy... And what else makes our customers more joyous than excellent prices?! The Father's Day is coming up, and we have put together three Father's Day Coupons which may be viewed here.

Use them to make fathers around the world happy!

Geno

Day 4 - Thursday - Green
    Green...

Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness, and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety. Dark green is also commonly associated with money

Join FantasyJewelryBox's affiliate program by 11:59 pm PST today (8 June), add our datafeed to your site by 11:59 pm PST tomorrow (9 June) and - in addition to the 14% lifetime commission and a $7.00 credit on your affiliate account - I will send you a $10.00 check from me personally.

Geno

Get a 14% commission for life...
    ...and the first affiliate claims his 14% commission! Congratulations, G*****!!

Geno

ABW Ambassador

...and the first affiliate claims his 14% commission! Congratulations, G*****!!

Geno
    Yep,
    The Guffster is on the way back. :
    Hoping for many sales over the coming months.

Thanks Geno

Quote Originally Posted by Guffy
    Hoping for many sales over the coming months.

Thanks Geno
    Thank you, Guffy! Yes, my goblet is raised today to many sales from Guffster in the months to come!

G.

Day 5 - Friday - Blue
    Blue...

Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. Interestingly enough, dark blue - that is associated with depth, expertise, and stability - is a preferred color for corporate America.

So let's take this stability theme for today.

Big News of the Week/Month: FantasyJewelryBox is now offering its datafeed integration via GoldenCAN 100% free, allowing you to own 100% of all traffic [details here] No setup fee! No monthly charges! A tool as beautiful as this has to be free for affiliates to use, and it now is at FantasyJewelryBox's affiliate program!

Stability is the word today.

Geno

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread