Father's Day Coupons for Men's Jewelry
    FATHER'S DAY COUPONS

...to make the affordable FantasyJewelryBox.com's Men's Jewelry even more affordable

---------------------------------------------------

Start Date: 06/07/2006
    End Date: 06/18/2006
    Title: Mr. Perfect's Band Now Only $20.00. Previously $24.95.
    Coupon Code: PERFECT20
    Restrictions: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or special offers.
    Landing Page: www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/r9015.html

Start Date: 06/07/2006
    End Date: 06/18/2006
    Title: Save $10. Ethan's Stainless Steel Bracelet. Now Only $34.95
    Coupon Code: ETHAN10
    Restrictions: This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or special offers.
    Landing Page: www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/b4885.html

Start Date: 03/14/2006
    End Date: 07/03/2006
    Title: 15% OFF all MEN'S JEWELRY
    Coupon Code: AFMEN15
    Landing Page: www.fantasyjewelrybox.com/mensjewelry.html

IMPORTANT: Images and descriptions available through your SaS account. Log in and grab your code!

If you're not a part of our program yet, join now and start offering these savings to your customers.

Geno

Geno
    I know this is a dummy question but I'm never quite sure about the codes from Shareasale since they appear at times to be slightly different. I know to go and get the tracking url for deal from the Shareasale Deals and Coupons database. Then I know how to make it into a link but is: &m=9576&urllink=&afftrack=" target="new"> what I would put after the tracking url from SAS to make it into the complete link and have it open in a new window? I receive links with that included but don't quite understand what it means or why it's not part of the link you get from Shareasale. Or is that only supposed to be added to it if we're redirecting it to a different page or something? (In that case....don't know how to do that but would just like to know if that part is necessary to be in the link. I've asked this before to somebody but ummm still have never quite understood it.
    Thank you in advance

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    purplebear,

The link that you download from the Deals Database should be the complete link, it shouldn't require any editing unless you want to add HTML tags to it for "new window", etc...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Brian
    Thank you very much I've never been completely sure which is the right way since as I said sometimes they come from affiliate managers looking a little bit different. AOL (where most of my affiliate mail comes) takes out some of the code for links so I'm never quite sure exactly what I should be putting back in. Have only taught myself html....so not always sure of myself. lol Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. Really appreciate it

Thanks, Brian!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread