Lightbulb Movie Rental Review site for sale
    Looking to purchase a developed website around the movie rental industry? Look no further, we have a solution for you. I have developed a movie rental club review website that was put up for sale recently due to time constraints and excessive business within my web development company. The site (link below) is moderately established with most pages ranking in at PR-3 and backlinks of around 4-6 with Alexa ranking it in the low 200,000 for only 3 months of operation.

The site also includes a very extensive Wordpress blog with quite a few article posts and other highly relevant information regarding the field of movie rentals and dvds. The blog also contains an abundance of easy-to-use features with tons of admin tools that are extremely useful if you plan to carry out the SEO of the site. Too many features to list here, but would be glad to show them all to you.

Most of the revenue generated from this site is from Adsense and 5 affiliate programs which pay $18 - $30 per signup to start. The potential for this site to be profitable is high. The main sales generated pages come from the extensive review page and comparison chart pages. I use the blog to attract organic traffic and to post articles that are SE optimized.

MovieRentalClubGuide has alot of potential to make you a very profitable amount of income over time. Check it out and send me an email (located in my profile) if your interested.

Take Care,
    John

Looks like you've got a bit of a problem with your template. The header is wider than the body.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Wow.....thats ugly! Thanks very much for the check. I only viewed and tested under IE 6, in which it shows up perfectly and didn't bother to check with firefox. I can see its a different beast under that browser. I will correct this today.

Thanks again,
    John

Yea, firefox and IE don't always look eye-to-eye.

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    They sure don't! I messed around with the template to look more viewable in Firefox, but it didn't look right in IE. Vice versa when optimizing it for IE. I am having a few other developers look at it now to see if there is anything that can be done. If not, the site will have to stay the way it is and be optimized for the majority (IE).

Quote Originally Posted by nakedgamer
    That fact has frustrated me
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Seems as if there is no way of satisfying both browsers without completely reconstructing the whole site, so MovieRentalClubGuide will be best viewed under IE.

I will post this on the site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    That fact has frustrated me

ditto...!
    Visit me over at... [URL=http://www.socialrankings.com]Social Rankings[/URL] or [URL=http://revenuerobot.blogspot.com]Revenue Robot[/URL]

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread