Fastest Way To Get Started
    hi everyone
    i have been reading now for nearly 3 months and feel that i am going round incircles. i am sorry for this boring question but...

i understand affiliate marketing but dont do html, what is the fastest way for me to get an affilaite website up and ruinning for the least amount of money?

do any affiliate networks offer you a free site in return for marketing their products and can i then expand the site with good quality unique content.

please help i am so desperate to get started but i just feel i am getting more confused the more i read.

thank you so much for any help offered to me

cheers kev

"i understand affiliate marketing but dont do html, what is the fastest way for me to get an affilaite website up and ruinning for the least amount of money?"

Well it would be pretty limiting, but you could buy a domain and hosting, and use blogger to post items to your "site". Then you would not need to know how to "build" a site from scratch using HTML code, and you could just cut and paste affiliate links into your content while you type it.

"a free site in return for marketing their products "

A pretty fair number of merchants offer "template" sites but you really would need to be familiar with basic HTML in order to customize them for your purposes.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Smile re fastest way
    hi, thanks for that.

so it sounds like that i am best to get a program like XSitePro that will build me a website without html and then start adding products and contents to it

would you agree?
    cheers kev

Actually I think the best thing to do would be to learn html

It's not difficult to use and the nice thing is that you don't need to know much of it to get things started.

A good step-by-step tutorial at htmlgoodies.com
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Quote Originally Posted by NoWires
    Definitely second that. If you plan on being around the web awhile, and you're planning on doing some business here, it will only serve to increase the chances of you being successful.

Go to your local bookstore (aside from the links mentioned above). There are more HTML books circulating than you can shake a stick at.

You might even consider using an application like Dreamweaver to help you along.

Either way, I say confront it and try to make it one of your skillsets, instead of working around it.

Good luck!
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Originally Posted by NoWires
    I had the same question a while ago and I think you should take the advice provided. I'got to learning basic html and all I can say is that it's fun. I hated anything to do with computer programming with a passion...but I think with html, I'm going thru a revolutionary period in my approach to programming. Try it with a clear and ready learn mind... as if it's your last door to Aff. Marketing...and you might as well be having some fun. I want to move on to some basic CSS too...I even regret not taking IT as my major. It would've been fun!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread