Community Website For Sale

Traffic details:
This site has only been live for a couple of months but is rapidly climbing the traffic rankings with no advertising. The current stats from show a 1,500% increase in the last 3 months alone.

Full blown auction system packed with great features including "Buy Now", "Swap", "Make Offer" & Standard Auction features. Ability for members to open custom online stores, bulk listings, dutch auctions, rapid relist, newsletters & allot more.

Extremly advanced blog hosting system featuring multiple blog authors, podcasts, mobloggin - update blogs from cell phone, custom media players, over 25 templates & allot more.

vBulletin Forums with Google Maps integrated & Custom Template from vbStyles.

Flash Chatrooms with Smilies, Profiles, Sounds IM & More.

Photo Rating System with unliited categories that allows users to vote, leave comments & send messages.

Media Sharing that allow users to upload Videos & Photos for users to download, Send in a Postcard, Vote on & more.

Arcade System with over 300+ games. Features Top Players Rank, Profiles, Voting System & ability to add games to Blogs.

Invite a Friend system that will import address books from MSN, Yahoo & Gmail & send invites for the website.

Online Merchandise Shop that links directly with CafePress.

Web Directy powered by DMOZ.

Social NetworkingDating Area that allows users to search for other users based on gender, location & more. Fully functional with all of the features of popular matching sites.

Music area for artists to signup & create thei own band pages to promote their music. They can create Photo Albums, list Artist Bios, Post Events, Upload Music & Videos & even sell their band merchandise via PayPal. Users can sign artist guestbooks, vote for artists, listen to music, download music & contact artists. Music & Video Charts are included.

MillionDollar Homepage Clone that allows users to purchase pixels with full admin panel.

All areas of the site are integrated through a User Management system that allows multiple memberships of your choosing. All major forms of payment are accepted for reoccuring membership payments or simplay a one tim efee for membership.

There are just to many features to mention all at once but this site truly has everything.

Plus there are scripts not used on the current website that will be part of the package including a full EventCalendar System, 3 different Matchmaking scripts, Website or Blog ranking script, Business Directory Script, Freelancer Script, Amazon Shop Script, full Job Search Script as well as a package of flash RSS Readers & Tickers.
3 Domain names will also come with the package.

This site has alot of potential given a serious buyer willing to advertise. All areas of the site are customizable. They can be rearranged to be used however you like. NOTE* Social Networking area, blog area are only availble to registered members.

The only reason I am looking to sell is because my wife & I are expecting our 2nd & unfortunatly I will just not have the time any longer to run the site.

Price: 6,000 Or Best Offer
Contact me at for more information.