OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Question To the Merchants?
    If you still had paid advertising out there and were just starting your Affiliate Program. Would you be offended if one of the people you had paid to advertise on came to you and said he would continue to run your paid ad (lets say you were paid up till end of 2007) but he had also joined your aff program and was going to have aff links up also. What if he said he would discount and refund say 60% to do that would you still be upset?
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

http and a telephoto
    GRose, if this is in regards to your pixel site it is inappropriate and the responses you get here are going to be misleading because you aren't explaining the whole deal
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GethsemeneRose
    If you still had paid advertising out there and were just starting your Affiliate Program. Would you be offended if one of the people you had paid to advertise on came to you and said he would continue to run your paid ad (lets say you were paid up till end of 2007) but he had also joined your aff program and was going to have aff links up also. What if he said he would discount and refund say 60% to do that would you still be upset?
    I try not to compete with my paid advertisers. They get priority placement on my pages and I will usually pull their or any competing aff links from the page. If I have links in more than one spot on a page, the paying advertiser gets the top link, my aff link second place. That's just how I do it, GRose - not sure if this answers your intended question.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

OOOPS just realized was an old POST, LOL GethsemeneRose's Avatar
    Cool
    Loxly no I have been looking at a site that I may buy from someone else they have paid ads on it from some merchants I currently affiliate with I wondered what the best way was to convert them. if you look at my Pix page you would see I have already fixed the problems with it.

Ok It answers some of my questions ... What about two competitors on the same site does anyone do that? (how about same page on the site?) is it generally frowned upon? I am trying to seperate competitors to thier own pages but still haven't got enough content up.
    :gnome: [URL]www.gethsemenerose.com[/URL] :gnome: As for me and my SITE we shall serve the LORD!

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread