Pentagon's NSA & The Social Networks
    The "Pentagon's National Security Agency is funding research into the mass harvesting of the information that people post about themselves on social networks."

http://www.newscientisttech.com/arti...-websites.html

I wonder who they are funding to do the harversting? CJ?

ABW Ambassador
    The terrorists are on MySpace. Get them teens.

Hey those teens are violent. Have you seen some of the crap they posted. Have you seen the news about all the death threats etc plus lets not forget the Pedos.

Colleges, Corporate america now a day even ask if you have a myspace page or something similar and sometimes you don't get hired because of what your myspace page has.

ABW Ambassador
    I know it's ridiculous. Nowadays you can cheat on your wife, smoke marijuana, do cocaine, have an alcohol problem until the age of 40 and become president of the United States. But oh no, as a teen have a bad MySpace page and can't hire you. I would hope the NSA have better things to do. Getting too Big Brotherish.

Hey if they had myspace 40 years ago do you think half the people running our contry today would be there?

But hey people get wiser as they get older. Live and learn.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, why not? It's a very young demograhic at MySpace so I think adults realize what they themselves did as kids. I'm not going to hold an adult accountable for what they did in High School or College. They're kids, they're not supposed to have their shit together yet. And the stuff I posted above from the last 2 presidents happened while they were adults and they still got elected. 2 terms each. I'm more concerned with a person's plans on what they're going to do with the problems facing the country today then some stupid stuff they did when they were kids.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread