E-mail about them leaving CJ:

Hello, Thank you for your interest in promoting our Search4CareerColleges program in Commission Junction. We certainly appreciate your efforts in promoting our program. However, unfortunately we have made a decision to discontinue our program effective immediately. My apologies for the sudden notice but due to this circumstance, I ask that you please remove any links you have running for our program and to pause any marketing campaigns promoting our program. We do have an in house program that you may go direct with us. We have more tools and resources available along with higher payouts. For further details, please feel free to contact me at x@xxxx.com or xxx-xxx-xxxx. Should we choose to pick up our program in Commission Junction again, please feel free to apply again. You will receive commissions for any leads generated for this month until the links go inactive. You will receive your commission for any leads generated in the normal time that checks are cut and sent. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns at x@xxxx.com Thanks again for your efforts and best of luck to you in the future!
Yet another one goes inhouse.