Question Tax Season
    Just buy new domain for tax but i dont know when is tax season ... can you tell me guys ... and what is good merchant for tax ?

thanaks

Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Affnice,

That depends on what country you are in. In the USA where I am, tax season is not exactly just at one time. The main season is from Feb 1 - April 15, the latter date when taxes are due for most people. But there is now an automatic 6-month extension allowed for most people, so I suspect there is another bump in tax help needs in late summer toward October 15, the second deadline.

That being said, businesses and the self-employed need tax help all year round.

I've never promoted tax assistance so I'm not sure which merchants to recommend. Maybe someone else has ideas. I actually do all this stuff myself, which as a self-employed person has gotten more and more complicated since I went from computer consulting to both that and affiliate marketing. TurboTax Premier Home & Business by Intuit works pretty well if you're ambitious (dumb?) enough to spend a ton of time figuring out the little nuances of the tax law by yourself, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Affnice
    Just buy new domain for tax but i dont know when is tax season ... can you tell me guys ... and what is good merchant for tax ?

thanaks
    Greetings Affnice,

Join TaxBrain and I'll be happy to provide you with details that should help you to be successful (for US customers wishing to do tax prep).

Regards,

Todd

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread