Verbosely Virtuous Mutt spacedog's Avatar
    Carrot Ink, Sunsetter Awnings
    Trust me to look at merchants from an EPC-centric standpoint. But, is it just me that's PPCing these two merchants which have superfantastic displayed (purported by CJ, anyway) 3 month EPCs, but not getting a darned thing? Well over 100 clicks on Carrot Ink, scattered over a couple months, and no sales. Granted, even 100 clicks is not a huge sample to base statistics on, but it seems I should have at least one sale. With Sunsetter, I've made a couple leads over about 9 months, but I'm at a tiny EPC compared to the listed CJ EPC. Losing money on both. My ads seem relevant enough. Especially for Carrot Ink, I've wondered if maybe the HTML CJ code I copy-and-paste to my redirect is working, but I'm not getting credited due to some glitchy thing. Everything seems to work fine, from the Google link through the CJ HTML which is getting tracked as clicks, to the merchant landing page, but nada for takers.
    Last edited by spacedog; June 10th, 2006 at 03:27 AM.

Drop them....
    Quote Originally Posted by spacedog
    Trust me to look at merchants from an EPC-centric standpoint. But, is it just me that's PPCing these two merchants which have superfantastic displayed (purported by CJ, anyway) 3 month EPCs, but not getting a darned thing? Well over 100 clicks on Carrot Ink, scattered over a couple months, and no sales. Granted, even 100 clicks is not a huge sample to base statistics on, but it seems I should have at least one sale. With Sunsetter, I've made a couple leads over about 9 months, but I'm at a tiny EPC compared to the listed CJ EPC. Losing money on both. My ads seem relevant enough. Especially for Carrot Ink, I've wondered if maybe the HTML CJ code I copy-and-paste to my redirect is working, but I'm not getting credited due to some glitchy thing. Everything seems to work fine, from the Google link through the CJ HTML which is getting tracked as clicks, to the merchant landing page, but nada for takers.
    I promoted Sunsetter awnings for a long time with no leads. Lost a few hundred on PPC and dropped them. I liked their landing page and it seemed like a good attraction for a potential buyer. But ZIPPO!! Nuttin" So they went bye-byes...
    The best things in life are not things at all...

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Carrot Ink is at eBates (first and only cheater I checked). Would advise skipping it.

SunSetter now at Kowabunga, $12 per lead and the email I got welcomes affiliates who do ppc biding (except for trademarks).
    http://www.awningshade.com/about.html
    No clue here if still at CJ or not.
    Sunsetter / Awningshade not listed at eBates (only place I checked).
    Might want to try out their KB program.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread