Thread: United Shades

United Shades

Affilite traffic to United Shades landing on a dead-end page. Thought it was a Goldencan issue at first but it appears that the problem is on the United Shades end.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Hmmm mine are working fine I haven't checked all of my links but checked 5 text links and one of the banners and they all land on a page that says it's the international web site of United Shades and then there's a little area that says to click here if you're from the European Union. I'm in the United States. 4 of the text links were from Shareasale and one was from the GoldenCan recent coupons and price drops.
    I don't have any of the datafeed if there are any or the store integration from GoldenCan, though. Not sure what the problem is with your links. Sorry I couldn't help you. I'm surprised. Usually if something is going to go goofy it usually will make sure to include me. lol Hope your problem fixes itself soon.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Hi NoWires

We wrapped up with United Shades just before Christmas, they are currently managed in house

Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 :::
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup