Question Is it possible?
    Hi all,

Is it possible to have one or more affiliate (CJ) from the same household (same address telephone no). Do help me in this regard

And also can i use the same website to join shareasale and other networks????

thanx

You can use the same website to join shareasale & any other networks. As for having 2 affiliates in same house I would think that's ok but I couldn't say I am 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by indianaff
    Hi all,

Is it possible to have one or more affiliate (CJ) from the same household (same address telephone no). Do help me in this regard

thanx
    I have a couple of sites that use multiple networks: cj, linkshare, and shareasale mainly, all on each site. It works fine and there's been no problem with doing it.

LIke Mellie said, I don't think you'll have a problem with multiple people in your household using these networks - I think they'd base membership on SSN, Tax IDs, and email addresses.
    Follow my dog, Maya, and I, as we fumble around the affiliate marketing world: www.MarketingMaya.com
    Recent Project: Cheap Personal Checks (using DigitalQuill)

Hi all,

thanx
    Use the AAQ (ask a question) in the CJ help section to get a more definite answer...

ABW Ambassador
    You can have multiple account for the same person in CJ. But the website has to be different across your accounts.

Hi all,

Thanx for your valid responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcedit
    You can have multiple account for the same person in CJ. But the website has to be different across your accounts.

Hi,

If i am going to have 2 accounts with the same name (but different domains), will CJ be sending 2 CHECKS in the same payee name and address???

ABW Ambassador
    Hi,

If i am going to have 2 accounts with the same name (but different domains), will CJ be sending 2 CHECKS in the same payee name and address???
    Yes!

CJ will be sending two 1099-misc forms too IF each account has over $600 commish in a year.

Hi,

Why do you want to open 2 accounts with CJ?

Open one account with your name & address as the payee info and list all of your separate domains so that you will receive credit.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Quote Originally Posted by Rhia7
    Why do you want to open 2 accounts with CJ?

Open one account with your name & address as the payee info and list all of your separate domains so that you will receive credit.

Probably trying to do something fradulent, or maybe he has a cookie cannon, or better yet a cookie cruise missle.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateFriendly
    Probably trying to do something fradulent, or maybe he has a cookie cannon, or better yet a cookie cruise missle.
    Hi,

I am not doing any fradulent action. You please go thru this forum in detail, you will know that there are several people recommending to have two accounts with the same name and address. If u want to clarify in this regard, u pls post a thread with the same subject and u will receive answers for it. Having two accounts does not mean a fradulent action.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateFriendly
    not necessarily.

if you want to go into two partnerships for example, two accounts will sort out their accounting for you.

this arrangement is not at all unusual. Linkshare will just send you a consolidated 1099 for all accounts at the end of the year.

Amazon used to consolidate the quarterly payments of all accounts into one check. Sometimes, or I think now, they don't.

I don't think they are particular about the names and addresses. They just go by your ss number. with the same ss number, the names and addresses too are usually the same.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread