ABW Ambassador
    How to add Bulk Sites to Portfolio?
    hi,

I just added over 100 websites to my list of sites since last week, how can I add these to my CJ account? Please don't tell me I have to add each one 1-at-a-time.

From what I gather, if I used another site ID already listed in the links I would not be paid so I must add all these sites to my portfolio?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

If you 'used another site ID already listed ...' you'll still get paid - the combined check will go to the original site already listed and you have a bit of a hastle separating who earned what...

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by micheck
    If you 'used another site ID already listed ...' you'll still get paid - the combined check will go to the original site already listed and you have a bit of a hastle separating who earned what...
    Really, ok that is great and I always thought you had to have the site listed on CJ. I know what you mean though about tracking but I just don't have time to manually add all these sites and I wish CJ would allow bulk site admission. The way you add a site is very slow as well in CJ as you have to select all the categories etc.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

double check the PSA and drop a line to CJ if you don't find what you need in writing. It would be a shame to hear after the fact that might not get paid.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread