Brian - SameDayMusic
    Same Day Music - Are any sales being recorded for this merchant?

Last "compliance test" 5/15/2006

They do "seen a lower price? CLICK HERE" ...."...To receive a lower price by email"

Seems that all of their major competitor's published prices for all items I took the time to check are slightly lower than theirs.

Cookies being crumbled?
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

And from their site:

"Based on historical conversion rates, high-volume affiliates generating high-volume traffic may earn in excess of $45 EPC"

But there is no "historical conversion rate".

Unless they are talking about their in-house program. That wouldn't make any sense either, as they weren't even able to track clicks, let alone sales.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates

Affiliate Manager
    Hi NoWires,
    First, I'd like to introduce myself to you and the rest of the group here at ABestWeb. If you ever have any questions about the SameDayMusic program, you're welcome to contact me directly at 312.276.0180 xt 21, via email at affiliates@samedaymusic, or via AOL IM at "GearAffiliate".

"Same Day Music - Are any sales being recorded for this merchant?"

Yes- we've recorded some promising sales growth from ShareASale publishers since we went live last month. As you and other affiliates grow with us, our EPC figures will really start to pump.

"Seems that all of their major competitor's published prices for all items I took the time to check are slightly lower than theirs."

We round our product prices to the nearest dollar-- instead of showing "$99.95!", we simply show "$100.00". Beyond this, you'll note that the final order price is lower with SameDayMusic than our competitors- we rarely charge for Ground shipping, and often pay for 2nd day shipping as well. Here's an example:

http://shopping.com/xPC-Yamaha_MOTIF...ic_Synthesizer

Note that the SameDayMusic price is not the lowest, but it is rounded to the dollar. 2-day shipping for this item is the lowest, only costing $2 at SameDayMusic.

"Based on historical conversion rates, high-volume affiliates generating high-volume traffic may earn in excess of $45 EPC"

You were correct- this was for our in-house program. Much of the content shown in our affiliate portal is out-of-date, and will be updated later this week or early next. Last week, I re-wrote a lot of that content, including some info about our new partnership with ShareASale. Thanks for mentioning this, NoWires, its another reason for me to kick that update into gear!

Any other questions? I'm always happy to chat.

-Mike Payne-
    Affiliate Manager
    SameDayMusic.com
    affiliates@samedaymusic.com
    AIM: GearAffiliate
    312.276.0180 xt 21

"Yes- we've recorded some promising sales growth from ShareASale publishers "

http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=9485

7 Day $0.00
    30 $0.00

"Last Compliance Test Completed: 05/15/2006 06:33.57 PM"

My understanding is that the compliance test date and time changes to reflect the date and time of each sale that is registered through the system.

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, this was brought up in some other threads about last compliance tests. Apparently it is the last time a sale went thru, so according to that, there hasn't been any sales in the last month?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    NoWires,

The EPC will change when the sales generated out clear their return window for this merchant...
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    What about the compliance test dates? How's that work with this merchant?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Trust - that field comes from valid sales generated (at time of sale report which is usually in real time) as well as test purchases that we perform so it shouldn't be affected
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread