Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN XML, RSS and GetData New Features
    GoldenCAN GetXML, GetRSS and GetData

We are very proud to announce that, In the begining of release of these new features at GoldenCAN, Coupon Integration (Coupons and Recent Price Drops) will now be available in XML, RSS and preformatted HTML (GetData).

GoldenCAN RSS:
    This feature will return a valid RSS document that you can use in any RSS Reader and get the data on your website.

GoldenCAN XML:
    You will be able to make a simple http call to GoldenCAN and get an xml document back with coupons and recent price drop products of selected merchant.

Returned XML document will have the following information.

Merchant Info:
    Merchant ID
    Merchant Name

Coupons:
    Coupon Text
    URL

Recent Price Drops:
    Product ID
    Product Name
    Image URL
    Old Price
    Current Price
    Price Drop
    Percent Drop
    Pre Formatted Text
    URL

GoldenCAN GetData:
    This feature will return a preformatted HTML as you see in GoldenCAN Coupon Integration; you can download this HTML using any programming language such as PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, and Java and then display this preformatted HTML on your website with SEO benefits.

Using XML, RSS or GetData feature will give you much more control over the GoldenCAN Datafeed Integration and you will be able to use these contents on your website with SEO benefits and more personalization towards your website design.

These features are in beta testing right now before we release the final version. If you like to participate in the beta testing please email me and I will send you the information and URL on how to access this XML data.

http and a telephoto
    Can't wait to see this in action!!!! Especially the html version!!!!
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Sounds very nice, Asif!! Can't wait...

Geno

Outsourced Program Manager
    Asif!

This is awesome.

You have now become a "one stop" solution for Merchants who wish to offer these tools (RSS, XML, and GetData), but don't have the resouces.

Congratulations on continuing to improve upon an already incredible tool.

-Michael

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    As always, good work Asif.

GoldenCAN

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up
    Asif,

I'm not sure whats better, your excellent choice of Indian cuisine restaurants or your programming skills....

My friend, you absolutely rock and it's a pleasure having you and working with you in this industry...

Thank you for advancing the affiliate marketing industry - it is appreciated.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Awesome news Asif and I sent you email

ABW Ambassador
    Good News, look forward to this very much.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

I think this is what everyone's been waiting on. Top stuff Asif, an emails on it's way.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by markschok
    I think this is what everyone's been waiting on. Top stuff Asif, an emails on it's way.
    Thank you very much everyone for such a positive response and being a participant in the BETA testing. We have received a lot of e-mails from all of you to be a participant in the BETA testing. We are hoping to get a lot of feedback with what features you would like to see more of. BETA testing is stable and fully functional.

Asif:

Is this currently just for coupon integrations?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Asif:

Is this currently just for coupon integrations?
    GetRSS, GetXML and GetData features will be available for Store Integration, Coupon Integration and Search integration. For now we only activated Coupon Integration for Beta Testing to get users feed back and make sure everything works fine.

We have received a lot of feed back and requests for many more features. Coupon Integration for multiple merchants and search Integration will be available in Beta soon.

With search integration you will be able to make a call to your search integration solution, send a search keyword and get the results back from one or multiple merchants in RSS, XML or HTML format. This feature can help you add relevant products to on your existing pages with the SEO benefits.

GetData feature can be used with one line of PHP include function and you can have entire coupons and recent price drop products on your website with SEO benefits.

Please let me know what features you would like to see with these features and we will do our best to make them.

Thanks for clarifying that Asif. It works great. I am particularly looking forward to the store integration The multiple merchants thing will be very good.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    WHOLY MOLLY!

GetData feature can be used with one line of PHP include function and you can have entire coupons and recent price drop products on your website with SEO benefits
    Asif, it looks great!

I just tested the demo beta version of a complete everything furniture store integration php with one line of code, GetData. The entire store was displayed on a test page with all the categories, data and contents with complete search engine food, I mean SEO (means spiderble) Can't wait till all these new features are released on GoldenCAN.

Get ready furniture partners, urls with these new GoldenCAN features = $$$

Asif, keep up the good work

Jrami:

How did you do a store integrade one? I didn't see a way to do that yet and there was no php examples in the document I got.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    Jrami:

How did you do a store integrade one? I didn't see a way to do that yet and there was no php examples in the document I got.
    PHP example for Coupon Integration is ready and store integration is in last stages. Please send me an email and i will send you the code examples.

Mr. GoldenCan
    GoldenCAN Store Integration is now available for Beta Testing of GetData Feature.

GetData feature will return the complete pre formatted HTML contents that you can display on your website and get the SEO benefits out of it.

You can use languages like PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, Java or any other you might like to make a simple HTTP call to GoldenCAN and get the data back.

GetData Feature will work in the same way as the GoldenCAN Store Integration but you will have the contents of the page rather then only having one line of JavaScript.

Now you can display real data feed on your website from 30 FREE merchants and over 110 “4th Click” merchants on your website and build a real shopping mall that you have always dreamed of.

Millions of Data feed products on your website without any data feed management hassles.

If you like to get your hands on the sample codes and get started with these features to add more value to your website, please send me an email.

Re: xml feed for affiliates
    Hello I am a newbie at affiliate marketing arena. I have recently joined the goldencan program. I want to use the xml feeds for my site BUT am wondering if there is anyway to have:
    1.) image url and 2.) short description of each product that will be available in the feeds generated by goldencam? This would Be FANTASTIC if at all possible?
    Thanks
    Knockster

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Knockster
    Hello I am a newbie at affiliate marketing arena. I have recently joined the goldencan program. I want to use the xml feeds for my site BUT am wondering if there is anyway to have:
    1.) image url and 2.) short description of each product that will be available in the feeds generated by goldencam? This would Be FANTASTIC if at all possible?
    Thanks
    Knockster
    Hi Knockster,
    Welcome to ABestWeb and thank you for using GoldenCAN.

GoldenCAN GetXML feature for Store Integration and Search integration will be available soon. it will return the Image URL and a small description of the product, including many more product data properties such as price, Brand...

Currently GoldenCAN GetXML feature is available for Coupon Integration which returns the following information.

Merchant Info:
    Merchant ID
    Merchant Name

Coupons:
    Coupon Text
    URL

Recent Price Drops:
    Product ID
    Product Name
    Image URL
    Old Price
    Current Price
    Price Drop
    Percent Drop
    Pre Formatted Text
    URL

In the Recent Price Drop Products Image URL is already available, we can also include the product description if that is helpful.

Hi asif,

Just got your email. Thanks.

Wall

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenCAN
    Hi Knockster,
    Welcome to ABestWeb and thank you for using GoldenCAN.

GoldenCAN GetXML feature for Store Integration and Search integration will be available soon. it will return the Image URL and a small description of the product, including many more product data properties such as price, Brand...

Currently GoldenCAN GetXML feature is available for Coupon Integration which returns the following information.

Merchant Info:
    Merchant ID
    Merchant Name

Coupons:
    Coupon Text
    URL

Recent Price Drops:
    Product ID
    Product Name
    Image URL
    Old Price
    Current Price
    Price Drop
    Percent Drop
    Pre Formatted Text
    URL

In the Recent Price Drop Products Image URL is already available, we can also include the product description if that is helpful.

RE:
    addition of SHORT product description for coupons feed.....That would Be FANTASTIC if this was added for us!
    Thanks
    Knockster

Talking
    Asif - sent you an e-mail about using GetData.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Mr. GoldenCan
    GetData, GetRSS and GetXML are now available on GoldenCAN.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=75103

Asif, you rock, man!

G.

Hello all, looks like I am three four late, i am just catching up on RSS feeds, i want it on my site but I hear RSS is not spiderble, is this what asif's "get data" is about?, changing RSS to spiderble html? by just typing in the site's url and clicking 'get data'? (I imagined that from jorge's post). Isn't the content streaming? I am confused.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast