Buy.com Did Not Track
    The purchase shows the affiliate discount link in the shopping cart. I tried to email the AM but the email bounced back. Guess I'll have to go through CJ.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    When was the purchase made, Leeann?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Outsourced Program Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    The purchase shows the affiliate discount link in the shopping cart. I tried to email the AM but the email bounced back. Guess I'll have to go through CJ.
    Did you email melissa directly at melissa *at* buy.com? She's usually very responsive.

-Michael

It was made on 6/13 (in the middle of the night) and I did try to email melissa but the email bounced back to me saying I wasn't authorized to send emails to the address. I tried to do it through cj and with my own personal email. Do they do their sales in batches?
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, but daily for the most part. It'll probably show up by this time tomorrow, they are my best merchant at CJ as far as conversion percentage.

Buy.com transactions do not post until shipment is made. 6/14 is a little too soon to be looking for an order placed on 6/13. If it shipped, I would expect it to show up thurs or Fri.

Quote Originally Posted by skishore2006
    Buy.com transactions do not post until shipment is made.
    Good to know! Thanks skishore!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Affiliate Manager affiliatemanager's Avatar
    Hi Rexanne!

I am so sorry your email was bouncing back! I am receiving emails just fine. Perhaps you can send me an email to affiliates at buydotcom and with your email address and I will look into why your email didn't go through!

Looks like your questions were answered and my fellow affiliates are correct in saying we do batch daily, however only on shipped files. So your order should show up soon!

Thank you for the business,
    Melissa
    Director of Marketing, Buy.com

Quote Originally Posted by affiliatemanager
    Hi Rexanne!

I am so sorry your email was bouncing back! I am receiving emails just fine. Perhaps you can send me an email to affiliates at buydotcom and with your email address and I will look into why your email didn't go through!

Looks like your questions were answered and my fellow affiliates are correct in saying we do batch daily, however only on shipped files. So your order should show up soon!

Thank you for the business,
    Melissa
    Director of Marketing, Buy.com
    Hi Melissa,
    It was shipped today so if there is a problem I'll try the alternative email.
    Thanks!
    leeann

buy.com does batch so it never shows up the same day the purchase is made. typically a few days too a week later.

The sale showed up about five days later. Sorry I listed it so fast... I just get sooo anxious! lol
    leeann

Quote Originally Posted by leeann
    The sale showed up about five days later. Sorry I listed it so fast... I just get sooo anxious! lol

Now at least we all know that Buy.com doesn't post sales until they ship which is probably a very good thing to remember. But glad you got paid Leeann
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Thanks Rexanne. I just wish there was a way to change the title of the thread now. I'll just be more careful next time.
    leeann

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread