Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - Intelliflix.com
    Hello team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest merchant to join the ARC merchant family, Intelliflix.com

We have been working with the Intelliflix team for a few weeks now. Since they are local to us, we had the pleasure of spending nearly 12 hours in their offices not long ago. We are very impressed with their eagerness to grow their brand and their motivation with online marketing.

We are working with them on re-launching their affiliate program as well as consulting with them on online marketing to enable them to take their buss to the next level. They are a trully great team and we encourage your support.

Intelliflix.com has contracted our company to re-launch, manage and grow their existing affiliate program. Our main goals will be to clean up the exisiting program, add in affiliate marketing tools, apply industry best practices and support our growing affiliate team. We are tweaking the program, creating new creative and tools that will enable you to generate more sales though better conversions.

Intelliflix.com is the nation's largest online movie and game rental service with over 60,000 Movies, Games & Mature Titles to choose from. They also have the lowest membership rates in the industry starting at $8.25/mo. With unlimited monthly rentals and no late fees.

The Intelliflix.com program pays you a $12 base commission for starters on all subscriptions. We have a 45 day return cookie, are parasite FREE and have dedicated program management to insure your success. Join Intelliflix.com today!

Quick Start CAB Program:

We have tons of cash ready to apply to the program. Sales bonuses will be announced by affiliate email startinmg next month. We already have a Quick Start CAB when you apply to our ShareaSale program. Details in your welcome email...

CJ and SAS programs:

The program started on CJ last year, we are slowly phasing out the CJ program and have opened shop on SAS. We strongly encourage you to join the SAS program as the CJ program will not be supported much longer. We are starting the migration of the CJ affiliates to the SAS this week.

1) Join Intelliflix.com on SAS now, click here.
    2) Load a few links from your welcome email.
    3) Send in your CAB request to the email provided.
    4) Look for the $$$ in your SAS account!
    5) CABs only available on the SAS program.

Now you have a Parasite Free movie rental option

If you have exisitng movie or game rental traffic, you are encouraged to join the only Parasite Free movie rental merchant today and stop feeding the parasites with your commision dollars.

What percentage of your current traffic is being lost to parasites from your current movie rental merchant?

Join Intelliflix.com today and start earning for 100% of your targeted traffic.

If you have the ability to generate over 500 subscribers a month, we have the abilty to make it very financially rewarding for you... join today and send me an email at flix@andyrodriguez.com

PPC and SEO opportunities:

We are wide open on PPC bidding, if you are a PPC affiliate you can really rock this vertical. Think 60,000 movies (keywords) to bid on

On an SEO level, if you have content, there is a movie that relates to that content, send them for a subscription today.

Have a gift site, deal site, coupon site? Movie and game rental subscriptions make a wonderful addition to what you can offer your site visitors. The marketing possibilities are endless, let me know how I can help you earn money today with Intelliflix.com!

Thank you in advance for your support....
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; June 14th, 2006 at 11:10 AM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

ABW Ambassador
    Cool, I actually have a little traffic for that type of thing and you had a good Consumer Reports write up:

"The best deal in DVD delivery is from Intelliflix -- $16.95 for three movies at a time. Intelliflix has a great selection, but the Web site is strictly no-frills."

http://www.wnbc.com/askasa/5957216/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    Cool, I actually have a little traffic for that type of thing and you had a good Consumer Reports write up:

"The best deal in DVD delivery is from Intelliflix -- $16.95 for three movies at a time. Intelliflix has a great selection, but the Web site is strictly no-frills."

http://www.wnbc.com/askasa/5957216/detail.html
    Got your app Trust, WTG ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    CAB me baby! Hehehee!

Sounds like a good time to start a movies I love site

Actually joined up a few days ago and already have a little movie and xbox traffic.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Action Jackson - King of the World
    I do believe this will have to go up on movie reviews blog

http://movie2reviews.wordpress.com

Sorry couldnt resist promoting it at he same time

Quote Originally Posted by jackson992
    I do believe this will have to go up on movie reviews blog

http://movie2reviews.wordpress.com

Sorry couldnt resist promoting it at he same time
    Thanks Jack.... your support is appreciated...

Team,

I'd like to take a minute and introduce the in house affiliate manager of Intelliflix. I had the pleasure of meeting Steve when i was up in corporate, he is an amazing, energetic individual with the right skill set to manage the in house program.

He is new at affiliate management but very web savvy and a very fast learner. I'm very excited to be working with Steve and the rest of the Iflix team...
    Steve, welcome to ABW my friend...

Affiliate Manager Steve Patton ~Intelliflix's Avatar
    Thanks for the intro Andy!
    Hello Everyone,

Iím Steve Patton the Communications Manager at Intelliflix. Iím really excited to be working with all our affiliates and with Andy. Currently Intelliflix is the 3rd largest online movie and game rental destination in the world. We are continually expanding our marketing/promotional efforts, and are always improving our site/customer experience in an effort to create something great for everyone involved. As we continue to grow and strive to become the top player in the industry, the financial opportunities for those individuals involved at this point are exponential.

We truly value our affiliate relationships and input. My goal is to work with you, help you in anyway I can, answer questions, address issues and overall keep an open line of communication with you so that I can help you can reach your financial goals. Please feel free to contact me at anytime.

Looking forward to working with all of you,

Steve

Welcome Aboard Steve

Looking forward to working with you.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Action Jackson - King of the World
    any plans to have the ability to link to specific titles?

Intelliflix Update
    Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check in and give you some updates on intelliflix. I have created some new banner graphics which should produce excellent results. As you requested we are right now creating the ability for you to link to specific titles. We have improved the site with new features and new graphics. We have also improved our customer service and have posted on some blogs to help in this area. Thatís it for now; please contact us if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks
    Steve

Steve, Welcome to ABW. From one merchant to another, you have made a great choice in affiliate management. Andys team are world class and Im sure your program will explode under his watch. Andys philosophy is very affiliate centric, as it should be, and your program is perfect for this ABW group.
    David Carter
    MagazinesQuick.com

ABW Ambassador
    I just joined the program on SAS & will try to get some links up tonight. I added a post to a thread about Netflix on the forum on one of my sites, so hopefully that will get some people to give it a try, especially since at least one person was complaining about not being able to get adult movies through Netflix...
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Thanks for joining
    Thanks for joining, get those links up and I'm sure you will get great results.

Thanks
    Steve Patton
    Intelliflix Communications Manager

Become an Intelliflix Affiliate Today!
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 31st, 2006 at 11:52 AM.

16. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread