ABW Ambassador
    Amazon Grocery - Plus Another Place To Buy Toilet Paper Online
    Just logged in and noticed they have new banners for Amazon Grocery, don't know how new this is. They've had Gourmet Food for awhile now but this is everything else. Almost, non-perishable for now.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html...?node=16310101

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Amazon is gonna take over the world ... on Google's heels

But ... more ways to make a commission.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

hmmm I didn't know that either. My husband loves Coffeemate's chocolate creamer and our local store doesn't always have it, but they do. You have to buy 6 at a time, though. Saw something where you can even make up your shopping list. lol

ABW Ambassador
    I'm going to be making a big purchase sometime next week, so if someone has any tracking concerns or wants some easy money, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    hmmm I didn't know that either. My husband loves Coffeemate's chocolate creamer and our local store doesn't always have it, but they do. You have to buy 6 at a time, though. Saw something where you can even make up your shopping list. lol
    Pretty soon we'll never have to leave the house - cool and scary at the same time.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I'm going to be making a big purchase sometime next week, so if someone has any tracking concerns or wants some easy money, let me know.
    There was another thread about buying from your own Amazon links last month. I buy through my own links to generate more "items" to get past the next % level.

Has anyone figured out if our own sales count toward the item #? Otherwise, I'll take your commish Trust.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

ABW Ambassador
    I would if they counted but you're not supposed to buy from your own links and then end up getting reversed anyway. So I figured I should buy thru other people's links.

Quote Originally Posted by TrustNo1
    I would if they counted but you're not supposed to buy from your own links and then end up getting reversed anyway. So I figured I should buy thru other people's links.
    Yep, they get reversed but I wonder if they still count toward # of items to get to the next commission level?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

I seriously doubt your own purchases would count toward the number of items needed to advance to the next commission level. Everyone would rush to buy a bunch of small items toward the end of a quarter to jack up their commissions.

ABW Ambassador
    Just saw this too: Industrial & Scientific, All kinds of possibilites there.

Talking
    yes, Industrial Toilet Paper. Has amazon.com reached a new bottom?

Rexanne:"Pretty soon we'll never have to leave the house - cool and scary at the same time. "

Haven't learned how you put quotes in here yet lol
    We were just having that conversation with my Dad and his lady friend yesterday. lol Being able to have doctors diagnose you without having to go to them would be nice Wouldn't have to wait in the waiting rooms so long for them either. Just lay in bed in your jammies waiting for them to come to you

On anothe subject...don't know if anything's been said about it or not...But anybody know what the status of ToyrsRUs is with Amazon since whatever the lawsuit was. A couple of their stores have closed around here and was just wondering if anybody knew what their future looks like??

There are definitely a lot of possibilities here. I noticed they have a lot of specialty products. Looking through the cookies, for example, they have gluten-free products. This is great for people with allergies.

Also buying in bulk in nice for people who have large families and eat in bulk, or people who are shut-ins and can't get to the grocery store, or busy people who don't have time to get to the store. How wonderful to have your items delivered. Yep - lots of possibilities.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The big shots are only the little shots who keep shooting.
    -Christopher Morley

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    There was another thread about buying from your own Amazon links last month. I buy through my own links to generate more "items" to get past the next % level.

Has anyone figured out if our own sales count toward the item #? Otherwise, I'll take your commish Trust.
    A friend and I always buy through each others links. It comes fairly close to balancing out, so it's as good as buying through our own.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

ABW Ambassador
    And what's great about Amazon grocery is they ship out everything themselves so it's all eligible for Amazon Prime which I have so I can order anything and get free shipping and it'll arrive within 48 hrs.

Rexanne:"Pretty soon we'll never have to leave the house - cool and scary at the same time. "

Haven't learned how you put quotes in here yet lol
    PB, when you reply to a post, click on the "quote" button at the bottom. You'll get the whole post but you can delete what you want and just keep the pertinent part you're answering.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

On anothe subject...don't know if anything's been said about it or not...But anybody know what the status of ToyrsRUs is with Amazon since whatever the lawsuit was. A couple of their stores have closed around here and was just wondering if anybody knew what their future looks like??
    Maybe a good idea to start another thread about this where it'll get proper attention, PB.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Thanks Rexanne, probably wouldn't have seen "Quote" without you mentioning it. lol I am an observant soul. lol Thanks for the suggestion regarding the other, too.

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread