In the last 5 hours I received the same amount of traffic, and no transactions!

Are you having the same problem?

ABW Ambassador
    CJ is not down. Sales did a major-league hoover yesterday (my worst sales day in probably 5 months), but today is picking up.

Heck, I've already made more today than I did all day yesterday.

"The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes." -- Holly, from Red Dwarf

Cedric or anyone. Just curious how your sale were with 123 and 00 inkjets yesterday and today so far??? I'm getting some pretty good targetted traffic from Google with nothing to show for it. Saturday was good. Nothing since.

Affiliate Programs That Kick Major Butt

ABW Ambassador
    Yesterday, I didn't sell jack with anybody and today only a couple of merchants are carrying the sales burden. No 123sales, but I can say that about a LOT of merchants... and I think it's probably "welcome to retail" not a tracking issue. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

"The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing potatoes." -- Holly, from Red Dwarf

I was talking about the last 5-6 hours...
    Because the day started fine for me,.... and now nothing happened..
    Who knowz..

It must be only my account!

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, sales within the past 5-6 hours... and packster, two 123 sales just showed up.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread