Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Question Looking for GOOD Canadian Affiliate Programs
    I am looking for good Canadian Affiliate Programs to Join. If you run such a programs can you please tell us about your program.

Thank you

Affiliate Manager
    Are you looking for a Canadian company to get involved with or someone with Canadian customers?

All of our sites are able to ship the majority of our items to Canada and we have a wide customer base in Canada. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks-
    Ross

Ross Hayes
    Affiliate Marketing Coordinator
    p. 801.746.7580 x 113
    f. 435.575.0331
    rhayes@backcountry.com
    We use the gear we sell.

backcountry.com | tramdock.com | dogfunk.com | explore64.com | steepandcheap.com

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    http://www.andyrodriguez.com/clients.html

see rugman info about halfway down....

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Ancestry.ca is the Canadian version of the US program. Let me know if you want to apply and I can help get you approved.

Thank you for the replys, I am looking for both Canadian company as well with other who make shopping easy for Canadian customers. I try not to post companys who ship with companys who shippers charge large Brokerage Fees such UPS (Ground), Fedex (Ground) etc...
    I am currently promoting backcountry.com & rugman.com I will look into the others you folks have posted and get back to you.

Thank you for the replys.

Affiliate Manager
    Hey KSE,

Look us up. Marketleverage.com

We have Canadian Offers we can help you out with.

You can AIM me at mktlvgjp. I can give you the details there!

Regards,

JP Diaz
    Affiliate Manager 407 936 0183 Office
    407 805 8941 - Fax MktLvgJP - AIM
    Market Leverage

ABW Ambassador
    http://www.intactearnings.com/ has a few worth mentioning but it depends what you mean by "good".

http://www.shareresults.com/ has some too.

http://www.CanadianSponsors.com.

I don't have a great deal of experience with the latter two.

Best of luck!
    CanadianDave

Hi CanadianDave,
    Thank you for the reply intactearnings is a good company to deal with, I have been dealing with them for around 2 years now. I just closed my account with CanadianSponsors & AzoogleAds last week, neither was what I was looking for. Never signed up for shareresults since I do not see anything they have listed that i am interested in promotting.

Founded by a Canadian
    Not sure what your site is about, but if it is geared to parents or kids, try KidproofCanada.

Cheers!

Thank you Kidproof for your reply, at this time my sites does not drive this type of traffic, but you never know what will happen in the future.....

kse....

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Sorry, I'm a bit late. I have a feeling you're hoping to find Canadian companies who not only sell to and ship to Canadians, but who market to Canadians and who post prices in CAD funds.

Unfortunately Canada has yet to get there for many sites... though I know Canadian Tire runs an affiliate program through LS and their site is in Canadian funds.

I am in Toronto myself and run a program which, while it's registered to the State of Delaware, the papertrails are made out of a Toronto office - which is one of the reasons I enjoy working with them!

The site is not in CAD however I'd say the customer base is about 60/40 (US:CAN).

If you're interested or have any questions, please drop me a line, as I'm happy to discuss.

Cheers,

Hi Liz,
    Is the program you are refering to is EverestNutrition.com ?

kse.....

Talking
    Hi there,

Yes, that's the program I'm currently running.

Let me know if you've got any questions or if you'd like to discuss options for joining - we've got a few.

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Cheers,

I think dell has a canada site, and amazon and ebay do too. I assume they have affiliate programs for those.

Red face hi there, Im the affiliate manager of Canadian Tire.
    Hi there,

Im Leila, I'm the Affiliate Manager of Canadian Tire Affiliate Program. My email address is leila.bahrevar@cantire.com or affiliates@cantire.com

All you need to do is to sign up with Linkshare.com, dont forget to choose Linkshare Canada in your application or else you wont be able to see Canadian Tire on the directory.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to become affiliated with us. I look forward to hear back from you.

Leila B
    Last edited by CTAFFILIATE; August 29th, 2006 at 04:44 PM. Reason: forgot to say something else

Welcome Leila,
    It is great to see a Canadain Program Affiliate Manager using this forum, I have been a Canadian Tire Affiliate for over 2 years now but have never made a sale. Do you generate many sales through the program if so what type of product sell through affiliates. My guess is that most people visit the site (I have alot of clicks) and then go to their local store and buy the product.
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

and do you offer/will you offer a datafeed?

please?
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Thank you KSE for the posting.
    Well, Canadian Tire has over 15,000 products to sell so it depends what your market audience is, what your website is about, how much traffic you get, where the CT banner is located on the website.

I started taking care of the program 3 months ago and noticed a huge change since then. I've noticed that affiliates that do use the promo codes I send them are more likely to get sales than the ones that don't. Everyone is looking for bargain, whether if itís free shipping or gift with purchase, the client wants it. So I do recommend that you use the promo codes that I send you through Linkshare Network.

Here are 2 that you can use for now:

Receive a free Personal Trainer Fitness Pedometer with your purchase of $49 or more when you enter promo code FREEGIFTCAN.

and..

Get free shipping on purchases of $49 or more with coupon code MOSEISLEY.

If you have our link on your site, have these 2 promo codes right underneath the link so people can see that you are offering something to them if they buy something through your website.

Best regards
    Leila B

Hi Leila,
    I must say I like the new banners and the emails you have started since you took over. I have started using the new banners and will promoting the promo codes. Is their a way to have a link created that will enter the promo code atomaticly added when the user check out??
    Also how long is the free shipping on purchases of $49 or more with coupon code MOSEISLEY going to last?
    I am also wondering about datafeeds (free) for affiliates.

Thank you
    MERCHANTS: Start showing your coupons directly on your site, that way your shoppers will stop leaving your site looking for them!! If not then remove your Coupon Box!!

Hi Leila,

Welcome to ABW! Say hi to the CT e-commerce dept. heads for me, I know a few of them over there...

Cheers,

Hi again guys

KSE - well thank you for your comment about the banners.
    Iím also a designer and thatís some of my work. Iím revamping all of our promotional material, creative. I have also designed a site for affiliates so you don't have to wait for us to send you promotions, you can directly go to the website and get the latest promotions, tips and tricks.. etc.. I wouldnít mind if some of you could send me good articles for me to post on the website.

Free shipping code will be on till October 5th so there is plenty of time left.

Datafeed, we do have individual items set up on LS so you can either use that or send me a list of things that you want to sell and I can provide you the codes. So far, thatís all I can offer however, we are working on this and I should have something for you in early 2007.

Thanks again for all the feedback and comments that Iím getting.. Love it, keep it comming!!! Welcome:

bye for now.
    Leila B

Quote Originally Posted by e-Gazer
    Hi Leila,

Welcome to ABW! Say hi to the CT e-commerce dept. heads for me, I know a few of them over there...

Cheers,
    Hi there,
    well thank you!
    I will, I work closely with some of them.
    my email is leila.bahrevar@cantire.com if you ever decide to give me a shout.

Leila

So far, thatís all I can offer however, we are working on this and I should have something for you in early 2007.
    Thats a shame with the holiday season approaching.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    and do you offer/will you offer a datafeed?

please?

Hi there,

we have individual items set up for our affiliates on Linkshare, however if you need specific items, just email me with them and I will do my best to provide codes for you. We are trying to fix this by 2007.

thank you

Leila B

hi again

Tell me what you need to sell, give me an idea and send me your URL and let me do my thing on this side and see what I can provide you with. dont give up on me just yet!
    lol

Leila

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast