Another CB forum
    Hello all,

When I started this, I didn't quite realize how many similar sites were out there. I have put up a forum specifically for clickbank vendors and affiliates. I guess what makes my site a bit unique, is that clickbank vendors actually get their own forums that they moderate.

My intention was to create a CB community where affiliates and Vendors could get together and share information about how best to sell their products. By giving each CB vendor their own forum, they would have the ability to share specific marketing tips for their own products to any interested affiliate.

I was so excited about the idea, that I really didn't look to see how many similar sites were out there. Opps.. What makes this even worse was that I created this to actually be a clickbank product, and I have even paid to get it listed in marketplace. I am currently giving away memberships for free, just like any other site, but I had intended to make it a pay to access site when membership gets high enough.

Now, I'm just not sure what to do. I know that it is a good idea, but with so many clickbank forums out there, I don't know that it is worth the effort. I guess I will continue to keep memberships free and see if I can build what I hope will be a thriving CB community.

I don't really know why I am posting this, other then I know that, you all know, how hard this business can be, and the people in my daily life have no clue. I guess I just needed to vent to people I know would understand.

Thank you,

Wayne

ps. the link is in my profile if anyone is interested in joining for free.

http and a telephoto
    Maybe instead of launching another forum you participate more in one that matches your needs and interests? Forums are only useful if people participate and added another one to an already crowded market may be a waste of time, unless you have a unique way to get people to yours.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread