key graphic ... I couldn't figure out where to post this, but this forum seems to have a lot of traffic [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] .... I'm looking for a small graphic file of a key (working on a new sign for the office) ... I figured a smart bunch like you would have a little graphic file like this somewhere, or know where to point me?

thanks!
    k

K,

Dimensions? Format(JPEG, GIF, etc)? Real image or clipart?

Haiko

ABW Ambassador
    In addition to Haiko's question -- are you looking for something suitable to go to a professional printer, or suitable to print on a desktop laser printer?

If the first, be prepared to pay. Web graphics are the wrong resolution for a printer.

Uhm, just a small, little, black key (for a desktop laserjet printer) ... not big, not huge, not fancy, similiar to just another wing ding character - for use in Word ... I'm not actually making the sign, just showing the sign guy what I want...

thanks!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

(we sell auto insurance)

ABW Ambassador
    Check out the last font on this page (it's either freeware or shareware) -- it has your basic key and since it's a font you can make it any size you please. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

[ 02-25-2002: Message edited by: Cedric ]

Thanks... found the fonts, d/l'd them, thought I installed them where they needed to go, but, they won't show up in my font list - or when I look in explorer in the fonts folder ... so THEN I go back and read the directions which say it may not work if unzipped into the fonts folder (no kiddin) .. now it won't let me delete the ttf file so I can install it directly - it says the file is write-protected .. now what?

The key in that font is exactly what I was looking for though!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread