ABW Ambassador
    Problem with individual product links
    The link for "get individual product links" at first won't load, and then it's coming up with the datafeed page for all merchants

http://www.shareasale.com/a-datafeeds.cfm

Your right the page is not loading..........i just tried.........through my test affiliate account.
    [B][URL=http://ablogfullofgames.blogspot.com/]Blog Games[/URL]
    [URL="http://fractalenlightenment.blogspot.com"][COLOR="Red"]Our Blog[/COLOR][/URL][/B]

ABW Ambassador
    Question Is it a bug or a feature?
    Knock knock, it's still broken. When clicking on the link to get individual links first that URL shows but then it goes right to the datafeed page. You can click for either products or datafeed - not a good thing if there are thousands, or even more than 100.

All along there has been a feature to choose the merchant from a drop down list, type in a keyword or brand, and just that would show up. Not so, it isn't functioning any more - it's just the whole enchilada, which isn't sweet if they've got thousands we need to scroll through back and forth to get links.

I just went to get Rugman links - there are 7,161 products - 36 pages to scroll through to find and pick out links. And you can't get to a page you want further up even, you have to scroll through consecutively - Page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... on and on for 36 pages, and probably back again. Is this permanent? Is it a bug or a feature?

If anyone from SAS is around, try it yourself.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    webworker,

We are making some improvements to the way that page worked so it is not available right now... With the Make-A-Page you should be able to still use a keyword search. And if not, the best suggestion is to download the datafeed into Excel or something similar and just search the description field or product name field for the exact thing that you are looking for - that will be a whole lot faster than the process you described above.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Brian,

I am missing the individual link feature as well. All the different link various is very useful. Any idea when the updates will be done and this will be available again? Sorry, but I just had to ask.

ABW Ambassador
    I know it's a busy week or two, but any idea when this will be functional again?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread