Royal Bank routing number and acc no.?
    Plz. tell me how to fill in Payment Information and what about transit number.

Quote Originally Posted by vasvee
    Plz. tell me how to fill in Payment Information and what about transit number.
    Feel free to use mine
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -- Homer Simpson

Sorry for my English.
    I not live in Canada, I just use my friend name for apply Cj. I not sure what is routing number and how to fill account number.
    I try to search in google but there are two difference answers someone tell that routing number is 021000021 and another say 026004093. Same as account number someone say 10 digit in cheque another say transit+account.
    Someone help me plz.

ABW Ambassador
    Vasvee,

Which country are you from? In the US, a bank account is identified by routing no. (aka ABA no.), plus the individual's account no. Routing no. identifies the bank and branch where you have the account.

You only need these information if you are opting for direct deposit. Otherwise, you can get a check mailed to you which can be deposited in any bank.

KC

Thanks Kcedit.
    I live in Thailand and have one thai account. But Thailandpost often eat my cheque.

This is all information that i got
    Card holder's name : xxxxx xxxxxxxxx
    >Royal Bank of Canada
    >Address : Harbord & Spadina Branch
    > 648 Spadina Ave. Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2H7
    >Phone# : 416-974-5950
    >Fax# : 416-974-8793
    >Swift code : ROYCCAT 2
    >Bank code : 003
    >Transit# : 12345
    >Account : 1234567

I not sure what is correct routing number , 0 + bank code + transit (same as CJ help) or 026004093 (ABA routing numbers)

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Have your friend look on the bottom of his/her checks. It's been a while since I've seen one, but, IIRC, Canadian checks (cheques) are set up like US ones are. If so:

The number on the bottom left (between 2 weird symbols) is the Routing Number. NINE digits in the US, but Canada's may be different. 10 sounds likely if it is--just enough different to not be a copy of the US way.

The number in the middle is the Account Number.

The (usually short) number on the right (of a blank check) is the Check/Cheque number.

If it's a cancelled (already cashed) check he's looking at, there'll probably be another number on the far right--the Amount the check was paid out for (which *should* be the same as it was written for!).
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Or, just email the Royal Bank directly and ask them. That's probably the best way.

https://www.rbcroyalbank.com/RBC:RJc...bank_form.html
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Thanks Leader
    I waiting for help from Canadian.

Lightbulb
    I've been through this before. It has nothing to do with routing numbers like in wire transfers in the US.

Go to the help tab. Use search for Canadian Direct Deposit then click on Publisher Payment Options. That will bring up the following including a sample picture which I have not included here.

For all Canadian publishers that reach a $35 CAD minimum each month.

In order to receive direct deposit, you will select the country you are banking in and then enter the bank name, bank account number you wish to use, and the routing number. Please do not include any hyphens when entering these numbers. Your routing number contains 8 digits, broken into a set of 5 digits followed a set of 3 digits, and can be found on your checks as shown below. You will need to reverse the order of those two sets of digits and add a zero to the front to come up with your correct 9-digit routing number. For example, if the routing number on your check appears as "12345-678", you will enter it in the routing code field as "067812345".

Again the sample pic really helps

Arrow Does it matter the currency payment and the account dollar type (US or Canadian)
    Now I have a question... can you deposit into a US dollar bank account in a Canadian bank or does it have to be US dollar to Canadian dollar account... or do I have to change it to CDN dollars and then deposit it into my CDN dollar account. I remember someone on here saying something about this but I can't remember what and as usual CJ's call center reps really don't have a clue and I don't trust their answers they get from the accounts dept. after my previous experience with them.

+ Reply to Thread